Originally Posted by JimmyRare
There are several flaws in Knut's posts obviously.
1. I have never "refused" to get my money back, I think most sane people understand this.
2. The "debt company"(inkasso) will write the debt off as soon as Knut has paid, through me OR through them. This I have told Knut. Of course there is no "double" payment.
3. This thread does not hinder you from paying me back, how could it?
4. What line did I cross!? You owe ME money, not the opposite.
5. I have nothing to do with this "RK" account that you speak of.
6. I know that you have deposited over €6k at 24h poker AFTER you borrowed money from me.
7. There are proofs itt that you are a scammer.
8. I don't control this thread!
9. I did not **** up your life, you brought this upon yourself.
1. Yes you did, please post the chatlogs where you declined my attempts to pay you back. You declined twice. And once a couple days later.
2. You clearly said "it was NOT your business any more, take it with the company" - again, please post your logs
3. Yes it does. You promised to not do anything more stupid while I was waiting for the bill. You promised. And I clearly stated that if you did, you would not receive a single cent.
4. nr.3 + posting crap on my FB while there was 24h left of the "deadline" + this thread + you had your friends posting in this thread with false stuff to back you up ++++
5. You are mentally unstable. That is for sure. Huge ups and downs. And you said you would contact any site I had money on bla bla bla. (please take a look in your logs again)
6. Yes, and? Do you know how much I cashed out?
7. I owe one guy €50 and another €350. That is correct. I am not a scammer. I was out looking for a new deal and I also needed help moving funds.
8. ofc you don't but you promised me to have it deleted. And then you suddenly turned around trashtalking me even more. Who trashtalk a person that owes him money?
9. You are kinda correct, but you made a HUGE mess out of this easy situation. If you had just kept your mouth shut and sticked to the deal we first had, nothing of this would have happened.