Two Plus Two Publishing LLC Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > >

Notices

Affiliates, RakeBack, and Bonuses Discussion about being or becoming an affiliate and about players receiving rakeback and bonuses.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-16-2010, 02:16 PM   #1
JimmyRare
old hand
 
JimmyRare's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Sweden
Posts: 1,691
Scammed by Knut Hunderi

I'm making this thread to warn other affiliates about a scammer named Knut Hunderi.

Mid June 2010
He made a request post in the rakeback thread and I emailed him. He claimed to be a high volume mid stakes limit player.
At first he seemed like a really polite guy chatting a bit about random stuff. After a while he asked if he could lend some money through buddy transfer so he could start playing directly instead of waiting for cashout. (Warning bells go off)

End June 2010
To make sure I'm not being scammed I ask him for his facebook which I got. Then I asked for his cell phone number, which was correct according to facebook and kvasir.no (norweigan service for finding peoples telephonenumber/adress etc.)
I also asked for a webcam session so I could see him to make sure it was him at the pictures at Facebook, which it was.
He also sent me an SMS.

Naive as I am I thought this should be enough. I transferred like €800 and went ahead to rail him playing 5/10 limit while chatting at the same time. He seemed liek a solid player, if not a winner, at least breakeven from what I could tell. He also referred to old account where he had won rake races before.

Some hours passed by and he had some pretty sick suckouts actually and he begged for more money. So, still naive, I transferred some more.

The next day I saw that he had raked ~€500 which was great for me as an affiliate, everything looked great. Two days later it was time for him to transfer the money back according to our agreement. His excuse was ofc that he had not recieved his cashout yet. So I contacted support to see if he had cashed out, which he had. Now I knew he had scammed me.

I posted on his Facebook that he had stolen money from me, 10min later he had deleted his FB account.

I called the police and they directed me to swedish department of http://www.intrum.co.uk/ which handles cash flow between clients and company. Since I have my own company they thought it would be a good idea to send Knut a bill of the exact amount he owed me (~€4k). He got seven days to pay until it goes further to inkasso. (in summary inkasso comes to your house and sell your stuff so you can pay your bills)

This is pretty much where it stands now. I have not seen my money and I highly doubt he will pay it back. However I know he has deposited over €6k at 24h poker casino. So it seems like he is a huge casino fish.

He used the adress goldenrake@hotmail.com for msn when we chat. I assume he has a lot of accounts.
These I know of is:
hunderi@hotmail.no
sleivhendt@hotmail.com
webman27@gmail.com

I would appreciate if MOD could allow me to edit this post as soon as I collect more info.
JimmyRare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2010, 03:26 PM   #2
blackgerbil1
banned
 
blackgerbil1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: styling and profilin' @ 100nl
Posts: 5,445
Re: Scammed by Knut Hunderi

what is his 2+2 username i dont think you mentioned it, a mod can pm him with receipt to see if he replys.

GL hope you get your money back.
blackgerbil1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2010, 03:29 PM   #3
MuckGyver
enthusiast
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Stockholm, Sweden
Posts: 52
Re: Scammed by Knut Hunderi

Im very sorry to hear this!
I had Knut on msn too & he scammed me for €100
Pretty sick I wonder how many this guy have scammed
MuckGyver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2010, 03:36 PM   #4
JimmyRare
old hand
 
JimmyRare's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Sweden
Posts: 1,691
Re: Scammed by Knut Hunderi

I finally got in contact with his brother who seemed really nice. He sounded very sad when I told him what has happened. We agreed on trying to solve this issue together after he had spoken with Knut.
JimmyRare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2010, 03:39 PM   #5
JimmyRare
old hand
 
JimmyRare's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Sweden
Posts: 1,691
Re: Scammed by Knut Hunderi

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackgerbil1 View Post
what is his 2+2 username i dont think you mentioned it, a mod can pm him with receipt to see if he replys.

GL hope you get your money back.
Solidoc is his 2p2, but I guess he has a lot of these aswell.

Thanks
JimmyRare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2010, 07:50 AM   #6
biffenbananen
stranger
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Sweden
Posts: 3
Re: Scammed by Knut Hunderi

Sorry to hear.
Hate these ****in' idiots. For REAL!

He contacted me yesterday and wanted to lend some money (same as for you), I said no and then he got upset and got offline. Piece of ****.

Hope you'll get your money back!


EDIT: Here is the e-mail he used yesterday; khktaarpd@hotmail.com
biffenbananen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2010, 11:53 AM   #7
leedsfan
banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 19
Re: Scammed by Knut Hunderi

Holy cow.

I thought I was the only one.

€600 for me.

I have an email address of kh@hunderi.com which he did reply to on Friday.

Unfortunately for this guy my business partner has REALLY taken this badly.

He's flying to Norway in a couple of weeks if we don't get our money back.

He's got his address there and intends to track him down.

I hope for this guy's sake that he at least pays us back because I have seen what my partner did to a guy in a bar once in an argument over a drink and that was for about. €3

It was pretty scary so I'm not even thinking about what he would do for €600

Knut, if you're reading this I strongly advise you contact me.......... seriously.

You should have had an email too.

Mods, can I threaten to post his address if he does not return my money?
leedsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2010, 11:59 AM   #8
leedsfan
banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 19
Re: Scammed by Knut Hunderi

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmyRare View Post
I finally got in contact with his brother who seemed really nice. He sounded very sad when I told him what has happened. We agreed on trying to solve this issue together after he had spoken with Knut.
I'd be really interested to know what happens after you got his brother involved.

Email me if you'd rather not post publically.
leedsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2010, 12:07 PM   #9
JimmyRare
old hand
 
JimmyRare's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Sweden
Posts: 1,691
Re: Scammed by Knut Hunderi

Quote:
Originally Posted by leedsfan View Post
I'd be really interested to know what happens after you got his brother involved.

Email me if you'd rather not post publically.
I'm still waiting for him to call me, which should be the latest tomorrow, or else I'll call back.
I told him that Knut might get hurt by people not as nice as myself, so hopefully we can solve this before it goes too far.
JimmyRare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2010, 12:08 PM   #10
reverie
adept
 
reverie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 1,000
Re: Scammed by Knut Hunderi

same guy tried to scam me a couple of months back. i reported the attempt to a mod at the time. anyone affected should post in this thread or contact OP imo.
reverie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2010, 12:13 PM   #11
JimmyRare
old hand
 
JimmyRare's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Sweden
Posts: 1,691
Re: Scammed by Knut Hunderi

Quote:
Originally Posted by reverie View Post
same guy tried to scam me a couple of months back. i reported the attempt to a mod at the time. anyone affected should post in this thread or contact OP imo.
Yes, would be great if everyone coudl contact me with how much you have been scammed for and what email he used.
That way I can update original post with this info and also inform his brother about the exact amounts he owes people.
The goal is to get all money back.
JimmyRare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2010, 12:14 PM   #12
leedsfan
banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 19
Re: Scammed by Knut Hunderi

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmyRare View Post
I told him that Knut might get hurt by people not as nice as myself, so hopefully we can solve this before it goes too far.
I would stress that too.

If €600 hasn't appeared in our MB account this week then I think it's an absolute certainty......

If the brother seems reasonable and thinks he can help out here I would very much appreciate you putting him in touch with me too.

I am not suggesting that the money he owes me is any more important than that of other people but I do know that my business partner is not going to 'put it down to experience'.

Could you maybe email me your MSN address..?

I would be interested to share any information I have with you.
leedsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2010, 12:21 PM   #13
leedsfan
banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 19
Re: Scammed by Knut Hunderi

For me he used the email address goldenrake@hotmail.com
He owes me a total of €750 actually, not €600.

€600 is my business partner and €150 my own.

He replied last friday to email address : kh@hunderi.com

He also seems to run some sort of website here : http://hunderi.com/main/support.htm
leedsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2010, 12:42 PM   #14
JimmyRare
old hand
 
JimmyRare's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Sweden
Posts: 1,691
Re: Scammed by Knut Hunderi

Quote:
Originally Posted by leedsfan View Post
He also seems to run some sort of website here : http://hunderi.com/main/support.htm
This website is old. I contacted the other guy on that site and he had not been working with Knut since 2003, and has no contact with him anymore.
JimmyRare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2010, 12:51 PM   #15
leedsfan
banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 19
Re: Scammed by Knut Hunderi

ah, i see.

Yes I did notice his picture was marked as 2002 on there but also noted that the site had been updated today as well so thought it may still be him running it.

thanks though
leedsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2010, 02:01 PM   #16
magisk
enthusiast
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 63
Re: Scammed by Knut Hunderi

why do all scammers seem to be from Norway lately? im embaressed..
magisk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2010, 06:46 AM   #17
cash4fun
newbie
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Europe
Posts: 43
Re: Scammed by Knut Hunderi

sad to hear.. Hope you guys get your funds back
cash4fun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 11:04 AM   #18
MuckGyver
enthusiast
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Stockholm, Sweden
Posts: 52
Re: Scammed by Knut Hunderi

JimmyRare, Im also very interessted to hear what happens when youve talked to his brother.
I must say this guy really knows some tricks how to fool people.
When we discussed he very optimistic about getting in money, he said like: "oh my visa is gonna take 3 days, oh wait Ill try moneybookers instead" and so on.

Back and forth we decided that Ill send him on his MB, and he will send back on the pokersite he had money on. But because the risc of being scammed we said we were gonna do it like this:
I send 100 on his MB, he will send back 200 to my poker acc, then I send 400 and he send me 800. Untill we reaches €1,5k

I guess I should be glad that he stopped after 1 transfer of €100.

Havent seen the guy at msn since then.

Anyways, please msg me if you get any progress with his brother.

Regards
Jonas
MuckGyver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 08:46 PM   #19
operhit
banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 79
Re: Scammed by Knut Hunderi

lol 1 more scammed by this guy...
he must be a genious or something lol
really sad, hope all of you guys get your money back!
keep us updated !
operhit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2010, 10:58 AM   #20
MuckGyver
enthusiast
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Stockholm, Sweden
Posts: 52
Re: Scammed by Knut Hunderi

Knut contacted me today after reading my post here and he sent my €100 back.

Thanks Knut, this proves ur an honest man after all.

I hope the situation solves for all of you
MuckGyver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2010, 12:10 PM   #21
Rock_N_Rolla
journeyman
 
Rock_N_Rolla's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 207
Re: Scammed by Knut Hunderi

Quote:
Originally Posted by MuckGyver View Post
Knut contacted me today after reading my post here and he sent my €100 back.

Thanks Knut, this proves ur an honest man after all.

I hope the situation solves for all of you
Come on.
Face it. He scammed you lot, and he didn't start paying until your threatened to pay him a visit.

Honest man... yeah right

Rock
Rock_N_Rolla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2010, 12:23 PM   #22
MuckGyver
enthusiast
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Stockholm, Sweden
Posts: 52
Re: Scammed by Knut Hunderi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rock_N_Rolla View Post
Come on.
Face it. He scammed you lot, and he didn't start paying until your threatened to pay him a visit.

Honest man... yeah right

Rock
I did never threat him by any means.
He contacted me here and said he have been looking for me.
He scammed me YES that sucks, but I respect him to be big enough to realize his mistake and pay me back.
MuckGyver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2010, 03:03 PM   #23
Rock_N_Rolla
journeyman
 
Rock_N_Rolla's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 207
Re: Scammed by Knut Hunderi

Quote:
Originally Posted by MuckGyver View Post
I did never threat him by any means.
He contacted me here and said he have been looking for me.
He scammed me YES that sucks, but I respect him to be big enough to realize his mistake and pay me back.
You didn't threat him but others did.
And he just payed because this happened.

How can you say that he is honest when he only pays back when being threatened.
"Been looking for you", puff, yeah right
Rock_N_Rolla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2010, 08:35 AM   #24
iluvleeds
banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 19
Re: Scammed by Knut Hunderi

I originally posted on this thread as Leedsfan. (I assume that this will get me insta-banned) but I needed to post again on this matter.

Knut hunderi has been in touch with me constantly over the last week and after much adult and sensible discussion he has started to pay back the €750 he owes me.

He sent me €200 about 30 mins ago with a promise that the rest will follow shortly.

I actually believe him.

It seems obvious that he has, indeed, taken money from several people here but after discussion with him I think that he has realised his errors and he is doing everything he can to put this right.

It is not my place to speculate what caused him to do this in the first place and you cannot make excuses for people who do this sort of thing but you also need to appreciate when somebody sees the error of what they have done and makes efforts to put it right.

After making mistakes this is all we can expect.

I agree completely with Muckguyver that it does suck to be scammed but I also respect somebody for realising their mistake and making the effort to put it right.

I doubt that the threats really made much difference to this Mr. Hunderi but it's more likely that once he knew he'd been caught and done the wrong thing then he intended to stop and do the right thing instead.
iluvleeds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2010, 09:36 AM   #25
iluvleeds
banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 19
Re: Scammed by Knut Hunderi

Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvleeds View Post
I originally posted on this thread as Leedsfan. (I assume that this will get me insta-banned) but I needed to post again on this matter.

Knut hunderi has been in touch with me constantly over the last week and after much adult and sensible discussion he has started to pay back the €750 he owes me.

He sent me €200 about 30 mins ago with a promise that the rest will follow shortly.

I actually believe him.

It seems obvious that he has, indeed, taken money from several people here but after discussion with him I think that he has realised his errors and he is doing everything he can to put this right.

It is not my place to speculate what caused him to do this in the first place and you cannot make excuses for people who do this sort of thing but you also need to appreciate when somebody sees the error of what they have done and makes efforts to put it right.

After making mistakes this is all we can expect.

I agree completely with Muckguyver that it does suck to be scammed but I also respect somebody for realising their mistake and making the effort to put it right.

I doubt that the threats really made much difference to this Mr. Hunderi but it's more likely that once he knew he'd been caught and done the wrong thing then he intended to stop and do the right thing instead.
I want to make something clear here.

After reading my post, I don't think I got my point across correctly and it's too late for me to edit the post.

Although other people have had money returned, I don't actually agree with them that he is a scammer.

It seems that there is a major issue with him and another person that has left him in an awkward situation that led to him having to rely on the good nature of other people.

I was one of those and it now appears he is keeping his word.

I am confident he will do the right thing for the people who have helped him.
iluvleeds is offline   Reply With Quote

Reply
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:32 AM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimisation provided by DragonByte SEO v2.0.33 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2016 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copyright © 2008-2010, Two Plus Two Interactive
 
 
Poker Players - Streaming Live Online