Originally Posted by Bobo Fett
Pretty much every bonus, deposit or non-deposit, needs to be cleared. Poker sites don't make money if they keep giving it away for free. So of course I would expect bonus clearance terms.
Yes Bobo I realize this. I have had many NO DEPOSIT and DEPOSIT offers on this pokersite in the past.
They have presented the offered to me via email. And yes both the NO DEPOSIT offer and the DEPOSIT offers need points to clear I understand that.
I have had NO DEPOSIT offers, when I get them I log into my account and , Poof, Magic I can play with real money, but I have to clear out to be able to Withdraw.
I have had DEPOSIT offers where I deposited to get bonus and then clear out the points and then recieve the bonus.
- to me these are two different things. So when I get a offer from this pokersite (been member there since 2005) for a no deposit offer I always get free money and I am able to play on this free money
- When I get a deposit/reload offer I do the same and clear it out
My problem is this..
- Have not played or deposited on this pokersite for over 6 months.
- Find email in my account to log in and receive 25.00 - no deposit required.
- I have $0.00 and 0 points on my account and did not play for 6 months.
- Pokersite will not honor my request for the no deposit money as I need to deposit 1st to clear out points to receive the money.
That makes no sense, why the hell even deceive me to open the email and re-download the site just on the off hand chance that I might go ahead and deposit. They should have clearly offered me a DEPOSIT/RELOAD bonus, and not waste my time. IMO of course IMO. peace. thanks for help tho.