Serious discussion shall go in the 2012 MLB Season Thread, started by my pal gehrig.
From Clarkmeister, regarding that thread: "Over-the-top homerism/trollish stuff that clearly could/should belong in the STST threads will have issues."
A few things to watch for this season:
- LOL Red Sox, Mets, Orioles, etc.
- Will Albert Pujols hit a home run?
- Will the Tigers go wire-to-wire?
- Will Josh Hamilton murder another fan in cold blood?
- Will Joe Mauer ever be the same?
- Will the Yankees win their 28th World Championship?
- Will the Rangers find a way to blow the World Series yet again?
- Will Matt Kemp hit 90 home runs?
Let us GO!
Last edited by ClarkNasty; 04-22-2012 at 08:58 PM.
Reason: Clarified OP. This thread can have all the FURIOUSLOLLLLLs it wants, within reason.
Lohse/Westbrook/Lynn have a combined 1.21 ERA over the course of 67IP. Chris Carpenter (the man who outduelled that Halladay donkey in the NLDS) should be back fairly soon, and it is a matter of time before Waino gets it together. Are they great, or the greatest?