Two Plus Two Publishing LLC Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > Sports and Games > Sporting Events

Notices

Sporting Events Discussion centered around sporting events.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-10-2011, 05:02 AM   #326
adept
 
Donnie Phillips's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 975
Re: Lol Steelers

Quote:
Originally Posted by agdci981 View Post
I don't know who you are and neither does anyone else itt BUT
The funny part about this and the couple other comments is that this is a pretty obvious gimmick account, which I use for now because of the time-consuming drama I'd find in my normal account's inbox every single day, which I don't have time for right now. One poster figured it out in a single guess (and with that write-up it's probably not hard for regs who know me to put it together at all).

As far as the SE draft, I doubt I'd go super high on any account. I'm a one-sport, one-league guy. I'm a solid 3rd or 4th round value regular guy-type pick imho, who can contribute on a wide variety of subjects, and photoshop bitches besides.
Donnie Phillips is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 05:09 AM   #327
adept
 
Donnie Phillips's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 975
Re: Lol Steelers

But this thread isn't about me, it's about lol Steelers and their inability to drag their fat rapey quarterback to another championship
Donnie Phillips is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 05:57 AM   #328
old hand
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 1,358
Re: Lol Steelers

LOL Steelers...

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/34...berger-976579/
Bigfoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 12:51 PM   #329
banned
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 10,078
Re: Lol Steelers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donnie Phillips View Post
The funny part about this and the couple other comments is that this is a pretty obvious gimmick account, which I use for now because of the time-consuming drama I'd find in my normal account's inbox every single day, which I don't have time for right now. One poster figured it out in a single guess (and with that write-up it's probably not hard for regs who know me to put it together at all).

As far as the SE draft, I doubt I'd go super high on any account. I'm a one-sport, one-league guy. I'm a solid 3rd or 4th round value regular guy-type pick imho, who can contribute on a wide variety of subjects, and photoshop bitches besides.
Bro...you wrote a scouting report of yourself for a POSTER DRAFT. Just admit that is why you use a gimmick account.
agdci981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 04:25 PM   #330
self-banned
 
shipontilt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: I think I'm Sam Hurd.. Larry Hoover
Posts: 12,210
Re: Lol Steelers

LOL Steelers suck.
shipontilt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 04:27 PM   #331
banned
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 10,078
Re: Lol Steelers

Quote:
Originally Posted by shipontilt View Post
LOL Steelers suck.

agdci981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 05:03 PM   #332
adept
 
Donnie Phillips's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 975
Re: Lol Steelers

Quote:
Originally Posted by agdci981 View Post
Bro...you wrote a scouting report of yourself for a POSTER DRAFT. Just admit that is why you use a gimmick account.
Right bro, because I had the awesome foresight to create this account 3 months ago just for that bro

don't be mad bro

Spoiler:
Donnie Phillips is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 05:12 PM   #333
banned
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 10,078
Re: Lol Steelers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donnie Phillips View Post
Right bro, because I had the awesome foresight to create this account 3 months ago just for that bro

don't be mad bro

Spoiler:
ooooooooooooooo Donnie Phillips MAD.
agdci981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 05:13 PM   #334
banned
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 10,078
Re: Lol Steelers

shipontilt, how mad were you when Rashard Mendenhall was humping Ben Roethlisberger when he took that final knee to propel his team to the Super Bowl and send the Jets to yet another AFCC Game loss?

I imagine you were quite MAD.
agdci981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 05:17 PM   #335
adept
 
Donnie Phillips's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 975
Re: Lol Steelers

Quote:
Originally Posted by agdci981 View Post
ooooooooooooooo Donnie Phillips making me MAD, I'd better say he's mad real quick, that'll work
fyp bro

Quote:
Originally Posted by agdci981 View Post
shipontilt, how mad were you when Rashard Mendenhall was humping Ben Roethlisberger when he took that final knee to propel his team to the Super Bowl and send the Jets to yet another AFCC Game loss?

I imagine you were quite MAD.
repeat tactic
Donnie Phillips is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 05:18 PM   #336
SE's NFL Swami
 
Jimmy Proffett's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: 6/10/14: GOAT outfield unleashed
Posts: 18,483
Re: Lol Steelers

Quote:
Originally Posted by shipontilt View Post
LOL Steelers suck.
I bet Mark Sanchez was happy to be out of the playoffs in late January. That's prime Science Fair time, and his girlfriend probably needed help making a volcano.
Jimmy Proffett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 05:28 PM   #337
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
TimmayB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Master of the Obvious
Posts: 10,434
Re: Lol Steelers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy Proffett View Post
I bet Mark Sanchez was happy to be out of the playoffs in late January. That's prime Science Fair time, and his girlfriend probably needed help making a volcano.
TimmayB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 05:41 PM   #338
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
zdye724's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Redouble your efforts!
Posts: 29,442
Re: Lol Steelers

Quote:
Originally Posted by shipontilt View Post
LOL Steelers suck.
LOL silly Jets fans

Spoiler:
zdye724 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 05:43 PM   #339
self-banned
 
shipontilt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: I think I'm Sam Hurd.. Larry Hoover
Posts: 12,210
Re: Lol Steelers

I was actually happy mendenhall was raping the rapist. it seemed like, as bart scott would say, poetic justice.
shipontilt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 06:57 PM   #340
veteran
 
waldo027's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Arizona
Posts: 3,084
Re: Lol Steelers

agdci trying to spread the madness to everyone else, but he is still very very mad.
waldo027 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 08:44 PM   #341
banned
 
niftymatt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 1,428
Re: Lol Steelers

Quote:
Originally Posted by waldo027 View Post
agdci trying to spread the madness to everyone else, but he is still very very mad.
Funny how he tries to make Jets fans mad, yet he doesn't realize they don't give a ****. Both teams are losing teams, just Jets fans aren't mad.
niftymatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 08:52 PM   #342
Pooh-Bah
 
trigstarr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: On the road to Viridian City
Posts: 5,260
Re: Lol Steelers

lol steelers
trigstarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 08:52 PM   #343
Here's some straight talk
 
STA654's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Has Katy Perry met her match?
Posts: 21,066
Re: Lol Steelers

So, excluding the rigged super bowl against Seattle, the Steelers only have one legit super bowl win in the last 30 years?

Not that impressive tbh.
STA654 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 09:12 PM   #344
banned
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 10,078
Re: Lol Steelers

Quote:
Originally Posted by niftymatt View Post
Funny how he tries to make Jets fans mad, yet he doesn't realize they don't give a ****. Both teams are losing teams, just Jets fans aren't mad.


[ ] Steelers and Jets are both losing teams
agdci981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 09:14 PM   #345
banned
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 10,078
Re: Lol Steelers

Quote:
Originally Posted by STA654 View Post
So, excluding the rigged super bowl against Seattle, the Steelers only have one legit super bowl win in the last 30 years?

Not that impressive tbh.
agdci981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 09:30 PM   #346
banned
 
niftymatt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 1,428
Re: Lol Steelers

Quote:
Originally Posted by agdci981 View Post


[ ] Steelers and Jets are both losing teams
Well if you are talking about the Super Bowl and this year, then yes, both teams are losing teams. And that is what I was talking about.


ustillmad.jpg
niftymatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 09:33 PM   #347
banned
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 10,078
Re: Lol Steelers

Quote:
Originally Posted by niftymatt View Post
Well if you are talking about the Super Bowl and this year, then yes, both teams are losing teams. And that is what I was talking about.


ustillmad.jpg
So if you dont win the Super Bowl you are a losing team?



LOL@U
agdci981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 10:29 PM   #348
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
BadBoyBenny's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Pittsburgh
Posts: 7,593
Re: Lol Steelers

agdci killin it. everyone is so mad that they can't get him mad
BadBoyBenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 10:30 PM   #349
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Debo9's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: first LOL Steeler thread starter
Posts: 9,152
Re: Lol Steelers

yeah, adgci is actually destroying fools ITT these past 2 days

thanksfully, i aint even mad at it all. finding it awesome tbh
Debo9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 10:43 PM   #350
Now 20% Cooler
 
Nofear3838's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Playing Touhou
Posts: 32,967
Re: Lol Steelers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Debo9 View Post
yeah, adgci is actually destroying fools ITT these past 2 days

thanksfully, i aint even mad at it all. finding it awesome tbh
It's hilarious. I just find it even funnier that it's not even really the Packers fans that are going at it with him.
Nofear3838 is offline   Reply With Quote

Reply
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off




All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:34 AM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
Copyright 2008-2010, Two Plus Two Interactive
 
 
Poker Players - Streaming Live Online