After a few months of private beta testing I am happy to announce the release of public beta version of Pokerazor! Visit our website: http://pokerazor.com
to get the public beta. Check out our blog
to see some examples. Pokerazor is a software of new generation which analyzes EV of diffrent strategies and answer most math questions you may have when playing holdem. It's not possible to describe all the features of it in a short post so I will give an overview. Here is what it can do:
- calculating frequency of events like: "How often do you flop a set", "How often do you flop any pair or any draw with suited connectors", "How often do you have at least' 2pair+ with given range on given flop", "How often will you have at least top pair by the river with range X on flop Y". It answers many questions of this kind, I did some examples here
- calculating EV of multistreet strategies; it's possible to specify any strategy and settings (stack sizes, pot size, ranges, actions on diffrent streets etc);o ne example is:
"You raise to 40$ in 5/10 game with 3
and your opponent three-bets to 120$ with: TT+,AQ+,AJs,KQs. You call and check-raise all-in on the flop if you flop a set and fold otherwise. Your opponent always makes a continuation bet of 75% of the pot and goes broke with top pair or better, but folds otherwise; here is a screenshot from above mentioned calculation:
It's possible to analyze almost any strategy. I did more examples on my blog:
1) playing underpair in 3bet pot :
2) raising for free showdown in limit:
3) playing back preflop against a loose 3bettor:
(inspired by old CTS post)
You are welcome to add any questions to blog analysis or post your own
strategies on our forum.
- full statistical range analysis; it's possible to see how often your opponent has at least top pair or a draw on given flop; how his range changes if he plays any pair any draw on the flop and top pair+ on the turn; how often your hand is bets against his range on any street; what's actual equity etc. :
You can select range using a selector which is similair to pokerstove standard, but with much better UI:
To specify different conditions for which you choose diffrent actions or want to see frequencies you can use condition window:
Now it's possible to solve almost all poker problems analyzed in poker literature in just a few clicks, seeing how small changes in assumptions (stack sizes, looser/tigther range, bet sizes etc.) require just a few seconds and clicking START or CALCULATE again. I believe this software makes writing math equations obsolete (or will make in near future).
Our goal is to make ultimate poker software. We are aware that there are any possible features yet to be implemented, many things to improve and many bugs to fix. We invite you all to play with the software and share your feedback with us. Don't hesitate to write to us with any thougths/ideas/problems/bug reports you may have.
For general things you can contact us at : firstname.lastname@example.org
To report bugs or problems with installation please use our forum
To share your simulations and ask other users what they think use strategy forum
You are also invited to post comments on our blog or to pm me directly here on 2p2.