Two Plus Two Publishing LLC Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > >

Notices

Software Discussions about gambling-related and poker software.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-21-2010, 10:19 AM   #10276
maglame
adept
 
maglame's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: uNL, prob staying a while
Posts: 1,055
Re: ***New Full Tilt Mods Post-Update***

Quote:
Originally Posted by wilneedheart View Post
comments welcome b4 I upload.
The hard shadow seems weird to me. The difference in size of the letters / numbers is also a bit confusing.
maglame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2010, 11:36 AM   #10277
Pazienza
centurion
 
Pazienza's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Serbia, Belgrade
Posts: 124
Re: ***New Full Tilt Mods Post-Update***

Quote:
Originally Posted by maglame View Post


Did some more work on my cards. Think I'm pretty happy with this for the time being.

wp sir. mind uploading?
Pazienza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2010, 11:39 AM   #10278
maglame
adept
 
maglame's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: uNL, prob staying a while
Posts: 1,055
Re: ***New Full Tilt Mods Post-Update***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pazienza View Post
wp sir. mind uploading?
Do you know anywhere I can upload for free without too much hassle?
maglame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2010, 11:57 AM   #10279
Pazienza
centurion
 
Pazienza's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Serbia, Belgrade
Posts: 124
Re: ***New Full Tilt Mods Post-Update***

http://www.zippyshare.com/
http://www.sendspace.com/


first on my mind
Pazienza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2010, 12:47 PM   #10280
maglame
adept
 
maglame's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: uNL, prob staying a while
Posts: 1,055
Re: ***New Full Tilt Mods Post-Update***

Okay, here it is. http://www8.zippyshare.com/v/52342096/file.html
maglame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2010, 01:45 PM   #10281
Stosh
old hand
 
Stosh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 1,254
Re: ***New Full Tilt Mods Post-Update***

Quote:
Originally Posted by maglame View Post
Sweet cards, thanks. I'd imagine they're TNFT compatible, correct?
Stosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2010, 06:14 PM   #10282
maglame
adept
 
maglame's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: uNL, prob staying a while
Posts: 1,055
Re: ***New Full Tilt Mods Post-Update***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stosh View Post
Sweet cards, thanks. I'd imagine they're TNFT compatible, correct?
I have no clue. I'm not pro at this like some others ITT
maglame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2010, 07:39 PM   #10283
ca$h cow
journeyman
 
ca$h cow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Happy Hour imo
Posts: 382
Re: ***New Full Tilt Mods Post-Update***

Quote:
Originally Posted by maglame View Post

Did some more work on my cards. Think I'm pretty happy with this for the time being.
Nice job, sir!
ca$h cow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2010, 10:21 AM   #10284
rudygayrulez
newbie
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 35
Re: ***New Full Tilt Mods Post-Update***

Quote:
Originally Posted by maglame View Post
Tried searching for this answer but couldn't find it.

How do I make these cards stick when the tables are small. Every time I make the table small these go away and the regular full tilt cards come back.

Thanks for the help.
rudygayrulez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2010, 10:57 AM   #10285
Anakiir
centurion
 
Anakiir's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Croatia
Posts: 129
Thumbs up Re: ***New Full Tilt Mods Post-Update***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pelorojo View Post
Just uploaded all versions of the ABS chips to my webspace. Here's the link: http://pelorojo.tk/?en_abs-chipset,6
Oh man, SWEET!

I've been using these on FT ever since you made them(Or close to it). I LOVE em.

I'm at work, so will test them on Stars later.

But thank you in advance! [SIZE=9999] *thumbsup* [/SIZE]
Anakiir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2010, 11:06 AM   #10286
Jin-Roh
enthusiast
 
Jin-Roh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 83
Re: ***New Full Tilt Mods Post-Update***

Hi guys

I d like to change the active font color of the classic pod to white

which line is it in the .xml ?


thx in advance
Jin-Roh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2010, 11:53 AM   #10287
Mrage
Pooh-Bah
 
Mrage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Posts: 4,864
Re: ***New Full Tilt Mods Post-Update***

Saw some people asking for Fozzy's Arial deck, I happen to have the latest installer

http://www21.zippyshare.com/v/56736285/file.html

Now, can anyone help me with note icon positioning? I use racetrack fwiw, but I haven't been able to find anything in the layout.xml that looks like it controls the positioning of the note icon. Using vvwolf's carbon (now that fozzy's tolmet is no longer supported hychachacha) and I want to tuck the note icon into the pod, right now it's just kind of hanging out in nowhere land.
Mrage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2010, 12:49 PM   #10288
maglame
adept
 
maglame's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: uNL, prob staying a while
Posts: 1,055
Re: ***New Full Tilt Mods Post-Update***

Quote:
Originally Posted by rudygayrulez View Post
Tried searching for this answer but couldn't find it.

How do I make these cards stick when the tables are small. Every time I make the table small these go away and the regular full tilt cards come back.

Thanks for the help.
In the lobby: Click <Options> and then make sure "Standard cards at all sizes" is checked.
maglame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2010, 01:21 PM   #10289
Mrage
Pooh-Bah
 
Mrage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Posts: 4,864
Re: ***New Full Tilt Mods Post-Update***

Nvm, found it Why they call the note icon file "RankDiodes.png" I'll never know but w/e
Mrage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2010, 02:06 PM   #10290
wilneedheart
banned
 
wilneedheart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Location: Location
Posts: 2,261
Re: ***New Full Tilt Mods Post-Update***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrage View Post
Nvm, found it Why they call the note icon file "RankDiodes.png" I'll never know but w/e
because they are a ranking system that is not shared. "Notes" means the notes you write.
wilneedheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2010, 02:13 PM   #10291
Mrage
Pooh-Bah
 
Mrage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Posts: 4,864
Re: ***New Full Tilt Mods Post-Update***

Ahh, that is true.

Last edited by Mrage; 11-22-2010 at 02:14 PM. Reason: So much for never knowing, lol :P
Mrage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2010, 02:21 PM   #10292
vvolf69
grinder
 
vvolf69's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: searching the end of the rainbow
Posts: 417
Re: ***New Full Tilt Mods Post-Update***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrage View Post
Now, can anyone help me with note icon positioning? I use racetrack fwiw, but I haven't been able to find anything in the layout.xml that looks like it controls the positioning of the note icon. Using vvwolf's carbon (now that fozzy's tolmet is no longer supported hychachacha) and I want to tuck the note icon into the pod, right now it's just kind of hanging out in nowhere land.
itīs not going to happen that i will do an update for the carbon theme including notesicons and stuff. the carbon theme as it is now is free and there have to be some differences between the paid mods and the freebies.

however, there will be a new addon package for carbon in the nearest future (iīm working on it right now so it should be available with in the next two days i hope). package will be available for $8 and includes a bunch of new tables, replayer skin, automatic update function, widescreen modification and ring notes.

for editing the layout.xml manually you have to search and modify the following lines...
Code:
      <image_object x="0" y="0" url="Graphics/NewTable/Common/Pod/RankDiodes.png" id="rank_nobadges" />
      <image_object x="0" y="0" url="Graphics/NewTable/Common/PodBadges/rank-diode-%1.svg" id="rank_badges" />
Quote:
Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post
If you can find them, you can use them. I am retired from making/distributing mods. I closed my shop because it was no longer worth my time and effort to keep it open. I have no plans to spend even more time now, digging thru my folders, zipping up old mods, and uploading to free hosting.
hmm... this sounds like a solution too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burg Grind View Post
duuuuuuuuuuuuuude

...a month or two now... but I am sure fkn glad that I did.
hmm... feeled more like 3-4 months but glad to see you back in town

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrPadawan View Post
Oh btw I was wondering how hard it would be to have the name of a site put on the felt instead of full tilt for the classic view. I make videos and want to have the sites name in them.
thatīs no problem. send me a pm including a link to your page where i can get your logo and i will do this for you.

as a producer of poker videos you may should check this out too...
http://www.vvolfskinz.tk/index.php?o...d=64:frontpage

looks like that was it for now... sorry to all for the delay. i was ill and for that reason i wasnīt online lately. that damn flu shot almost killed me...

Last edited by vvolf69; 11-22-2010 at 02:27 PM. Reason: thx bar for explaining the multiquote function ;)
vvolf69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2010, 05:13 PM   #10293
Mrage
Pooh-Bah
 
Mrage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Posts: 4,864
Re: ***New Full Tilt Mods Post-Update***

I'm definitely interested, I'm very impressed with the Carbon mod and have been enjoying it all day Got the rank icon positioned perfectly now, everything else was gravy as I already had a card mod and chip mod I liked. I'm def willing to pay for mods I like.
Mrage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2010, 05:20 PM   #10294
Mrage
Pooh-Bah
 
Mrage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Posts: 4,864
Re: ***New Full Tilt Mods Post-Update***

Also, I wanted to say thanks to fozzy for all his work and all the free stuff he gave us as a community, I'm very grateful! I'll miss using his mods, especially Tolmet. I'm kind of upset, not because he's not updating them anymore, even the ones he charged for he barely charged for... just sucks I won't get to use the stuff anymore. RIP fozzypoker mods, you had a good run!
Mrage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2010, 05:28 PM   #10295
ffr
adept
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 1,131
Re: ***New Full Tilt Mods Post-Update***

hey vvwolf, great mods and thanks again.


To anyone,

I'm trying to open some jpeg or png files with Inkscpae and save them as svg files so I can use these images instead of some current svg files being used in my FT folder. Everything looks to work and the files are saved as .svg files, but they never show when I open FullTilt. I make sure FT is closed, then overwrite the previous svg file in my FT folder, but when I restart FT that svg file is completely blank.

For example if I edit the Timer.svg, then open a table to try it out, I won't have a timer at all. When the timer should be active, I'll just have a completely blank space where the timer should be.

There appears to be 3 different svg file types you can save as in Inkscape;
1.) "Inkscape SVG (*svg)"
2.) "Plain SVG (*.svg)"
3.) "Optimized SVG (*.svg)"

I've tried saving the file in all 3 different file types, but none are working for me.

How am I suppose to save svg files in Inkscape so they will work in my FT folder.
ffr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2010, 05:49 PM   #10296
Bar Nuthin
veteran
 
Bar Nuthin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: If it ain't broke fix it 'til it is
Posts: 2,279
Re: ***New Full Tilt Mods Post-Update***

Quote:
Originally Posted by ffr View Post
hey vvwolf, great mods and thanks again.


To anyone,

I'm trying to open some jpeg or png files with Inkscpae and save them as svg files so I can use these images instead of some current svg files being used in my FT folder. Everything looks to work and the files are saved as .svg files, but they never show when I open FullTilt. I make sure FT is closed, then overwrite the previous svg file in my FT folder, but when I restart FT that svg file is completely blank.

For example if I edit the Timer.svg, then open a table to try it out, I won't have a timer at all. When the timer should be active, I'll just have a completely blank space where the timer should be.

There appears to be 3 different svg file types you can save as in Inkscape;
1.) "Inkscape SVG (*svg)"
2.) "Plain SVG (*.svg)"
3.) "Optimized SVG (*.svg)"

I've tried saving the file in all 3 different file types, but none are working for me.

How am I suppose to save svg files in Inkscape so they will work in my FT folder.

in inkscape menu - Effects>Images>Embed All Images - then save
Bar Nuthin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2010, 06:26 PM   #10297
ffr
adept
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 1,131
Re: ***New Full Tilt Mods Post-Update***

Awesome, thanks Bar!!

This sounds exactly like my problem. Maybe I'm too much a of a newbie with inkscape, because I don't see an Effects tab.


The tabs at the top of my version (v.47) of inkscape are:

File - Edit - View - Layer - Object - Path - Text - Filters - Extension - Help



Where do I go to "Embed All Images"?


Thanks!!!
ffr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2010, 06:50 PM   #10298
Bar Nuthin
veteran
 
Bar Nuthin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: If it ain't broke fix it 'til it is
Posts: 2,279
Re: ***New Full Tilt Mods Post-Update***

prolly under Extensions>Images>Embed all images

Last edited by Bar Nuthin; 11-22-2010 at 07:12 PM.
Bar Nuthin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2010, 09:09 PM   #10299
ca$h cow
journeyman
 
ca$h cow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Happy Hour imo
Posts: 382
Re: ***New Full Tilt Mods Post-Update***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrage View Post
Also, I wanted to say thanks to fozzy for all his work and all the free stuff he gave us as a community, I'm very grateful! I'll miss using his mods, especially Tolmet. I'm kind of upset, not because he's not updating them anymore, even the ones he charged for he barely charged for... just sucks I won't get to use the stuff anymore. RIP fozzypoker mods, you had a good run!
gg Fozzy!
ca$h cow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2010, 11:11 PM   #10300
uglytuna
grinder
 
uglytuna's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 439
Re: ***New Full Tilt Mods Post-Update***

Quote:
Originally Posted by maglame View Post


Did some more work on my cards. Think I'm pretty happy with this for the time being.
How about an alternate version which the background is black instead of white?

Nice Job BTW
uglytuna is offline   Reply With Quote

Reply
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:28 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimisation provided by DragonByte SEO v2.0.33 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copyright Đ 2008-2010, Two Plus Two Interactive
 
Poker Players - Streaming Live Online