How to install your own picture in iBolide.
Open the picture (ex. 'mycoolpicture.jpg') in your favourite picture viewer/editor software. If you have no one, i recommend FastStone Image Viewer (freeware; available at www.faststone.org
1. Verify picture width and height. For topview table they should be exactly 800x600 pixels.
2. If width or/and height differ, resize the picture. In FastStone: Menu -> Edit -> Resize/Resample. Uncheck 'Preserve Aspect Ratio' checkbox. Set 'width' to 800, 'height' to 600 pixels. Click 'Ok' button.
3. Save resized picture to iBolide folder. In FastStone: Menu -> File -> SaveAs...
Choose folder: [iBolide folder location] -> iBolide -> mods -> topview
File Name: leave untouched or change it if you want to
File Type: BMP Format (*.bmp)
4. Run iBolide. Check 'Table (Top View)' checkbox, then click 'Select' button. In 'Select Picture' window select 'mycoolpicture.bmp'. Click 'Ok'.
5. Click 'Modify selected room', 'Ok'. Voila
and can you do something like partypokers "nameboxes", ie a yellow border around it. i think most ppl prefer a choice there too.
i don't play at Party, so can anybody give me a screenshot of the "nameboxes"?