All questions in this Sheep game will be as they relate to Mitt Romney.
The object of the game is to answer each question with the answer that the greatest number of participants also answer. You score points equal to the number of people giving the same answer you do, and the highest total score wins. Factual accuracy is irrelevant. If I ask, "Who's the POTUS?" and 20 people answer Shaq, they get 20 points each. Bear in mind that being either too broad or too specific with your answer can get you excluded from the group of the people who answered "just right."
Research is allowed, but it probably won't really help you all that much.
We only had one person screw this up last time, so I'm going to leave the instructions just as explicit and redundant. Send your answers in an unnumbered single spaced list that contains NOTHING OTHER THAN YOUR ANSWERS, ala:
Originally Posted by PM to MrWookie
Don't give me an introduction or something saying "here are my answers!" before your answers. I want nothing but your answers in an unnumbered single spaced list with nothing before and nothing after. If I get a PM that contains anything other than an unnumbered single spaced list of answers to every question, I may give you a warning and let you resubmit. After that, it may just be easier for me to boot you from the game. Make sure you answer every question, too. The software I use to make compiling the scores for this game doable is dependent on everyone answering in a PM that contains nothing other than an unnumbered single-spaced list of answers.
The reveal will probably be on Sunday afternoon-evening PST, although I reserve the right to reschedule.
Without further ado, the questions you need to answer. These questions are mostly courtesy of Nichelmn, although I've added and amended a few.
1. Name one of R. Money's hobbies.
2. Name something R. Money thinks average Americans do but that they actually don't.
3. Name an issue R. Money has flip-flopped on.
4. Name an issue R. Money will flip-flop on, but that he has not yet flip-flopped on.
5. Who will R. Money select as his VP?
6. Name someone R. Money certainly WON'T select as his VP.
7. Name the state that will have the biggest swing to R. Money in the general election compared to how John McCain did against Obama.
8. Name the state that will have the biggest swing against R. Money (or smallest swing towards him) in the general election compared to how McCain did against Obama.
9. Name someone (Politard poster? Celebrity?) who backed Obama in 2008 who is or will be backing R. Money in 2012
10. R. Money is a pretty solid nickname, but it's bordering on overuse (it certainly is in this sheep game). What other nickname that's under appreciated should get some more love?
11. Corporations are people, and R. Money is a serial killer who loves to chop them up into little bits and eat them. What corporation does R. Money want to kill the most?
12. Regulashunz! Other than Obamacare (not really a regulation IMO. Will be scored 0), name a regulation R. Money will repeal on his first day in office, should he win.
13. Jerbs! Should R. Money win in November, what will the U3 unemployment rate be at the end of his first term?
14. Should R. Money win in November, what will the leftists blame?
15. Should R. Money lose in November, what will the right wingnuts blame?