Originally Posted by Riverman
It's been four years. Let's discuss his presidency.
1. Stupid war in Afghanistan. Lots of bombs. Lots of dead people. No exit plan. We're still there.
2. Stupid war in Iraq. No WMD. No threat to the U.S. Lots of dead people. No exit plan. We're still there.
3. Prescription drug benefit. $100b a year. Unfunded.
4. Income Tax cuts. $70b a year. Unfunded.
5. Capital Gains Tax Cuts. Unclear how expensive due to being tied to other tax giveaways and boondoggles. Unfunded.
6. Katrina. Good job Brownie!
7. Torture? All good.
8. Mission accomplished.
I think he is the worst president since the gilded age. Come at me.
How is keeping more of my money unfunded
.....it just goes to show how leftist think. All money is there except what they allow us to keep
Did this not get us info need to dismantle most of terror networks and get us more terrorists?