- Evans can't attack (and in interview he sounds like a man defeated already)
- These mountains to come aren't hard
- VDB is 5 20 plus a time trial back!
- Froome won't be allowed to win even though on paper he is well capable of winning this from here. It would have been a real head scratcher if he hadn't lost 90 seconds from crashing already. He will win this tour for Wiggins and Wiggo will gift him with a stage win when they arrive 1,2 at some point
- Nibali is the only worry for me but I think Sky are going to keep it postal service perfect up these mountains as Stage 7. Wiggins and Froome look like having loads left and Rogers saved himself in the TT. Sky will pull the lot up there! (I hope).
What stages do you see the attacks coming in? And how do you see it unfolding LemonJuice? I think Nibali might have a go tomorrow but can't see him doing any damage.
Tunnel vision Sky fan