Originally Posted by lantz16
I just won the Rio Jackpot which was $145000, I won 6 in a row. I had to email my tournament details to Winner Poker which is the site I play on and now waiting for confirmation, now it has been almost 24 hours and i am anxious because I never heard back. I am getting worried because there are guys online saying Ipoker tries not to pay out if they can find an out. My win was as clean as clean gets, anyone ever hear of someone winning a big jackpot and got paid no problems?
My screename is monkwell16 on ipoker if you want to check on pokerprolabs.
thanks, I just need some piece of mind while i am waiting
lantz16 is online now Report Post Reply With Quote
I just had a quick look on sharkscope and it appears several of the same players played in most of the 6 sng's, so i imagine they will be going over it with a fine tooth comb, also your account appears to be new which might make them raise eyebrows.
If all is legit though there is no reason they wouldn't pay.
Look at this thread, a previous winner who never got paid.......
- I won 6 Jackpot SNGs in a row, for $160,000.
- ipoker accused me of collusion
- They provided no solid evidence, and one hand history that isn't even suspect play
- They refuse to re-open the case, or to allow a 3rd party investigate it
- I feel I have been robbed and my character questioned.
- Ipoker still owe me $160,000.
EDIT - Actually, looking back over most appear to be different player, i can only look at 3 of the sng's though as i am out of searches