finish setting up firm in San Diego
 find a good spot to live
 get back into shape
 play live at least twice a week, PLO at least one of those times
 play some online PLO
 move up to 40/80 LHE
 make new firm a success
Seems like a lot of people are mentioning languages ITT. Here is a cool blog I read that talks about tips for learning languages quickly but even more keeps me motivated. http://www.fluentin3months.com/
- Make my life as varied and interesting as it has been/can be/should be. Spend the time spent procrastinating differently. Consciously search for fun/interesting/stimulating activities to balance the solitary and asocial poker lifestyle with.
- Exercise. For the love of god. You know it's good for you.
- Continue eating healthy and getting food aha-moments.
- Play a lot of poker, more than this year. Stop downswinging. Stop crying about downswinging.
- Play good poker, and spend significant amounts of time on poker away from the tables.