Yes you can and probably already have put them on some sort of range without realising it. If, for example, an opponent is playing 70% of all hands he is dealt, he is not playing the remaining 30%. You have already deduced that the 30% he is folding are extremely unlikely to include his good hands; that is, we can safelty assume that he is not randomly selecting which hands make up his 70%. If you don't already have one, I strongly recommend downloading an equity calculator such as Equilab or Pokerstove. Although not their main function, one of the things they do extremely well is allow you to visualise what XX% of hands looks like using the sliders under their cards matrices.
Ads is definitely correct by recommending that you have position on these types of players and that you should loosen your raising standards slightly. You are trying to get them heads up and create dead money from the blinds. I would like to expand on this by looking at some general postflop strategies.
Against loose-passive players, the key to crushing them is to value bet them relentlessly!! For example, triple-barrelling a medium strength hand that you might check and call (or fold) to a stronger, more aggressive opponent. Sure, sometimes he will call you down and show you the nuts but the vast majority of the time, he will turn over a worse hand.
The loose-aggressive however is definitely a different beast. Like Ads said, you should still be looking to reraise lighter than normal; again you want him all to yourself (I'm extremely selfish like that
). However postflop play is unlikely to be as easy as the best course of action is very read dependant (making notes on your opponent(s) will help you a ton here). For example, if you have observed that you are against the type of player that will barrell to showdown regardless of the action, board and/or his opponent(s), you might choose to call him down with your weak pairs and maybe even ace or king-high hands. You know the type, probably former no-limit players (just an assumption; I've never been one of these so I dunno really) who take facing aggression preflop personally and will often reraise out of what appears to be pure spite! Even with your more mediocre hands you might choose take this line, letting him bluff off, rather than get into a pissing contest with him. Against the type that tends to shut down on later streets, you might choose to peel light with the intention of taking a free card, free/cheap showdowns or even taking the pot away from him if the opportunity presents itself. Contrary to what you might think, these are you most lucrative "customers", more so than the loose-passive types so you should definitely take time to learn their games when they sit (especially postflop) and how to beat them. DUCY??
GL and welcome to the forum,