Originally Posted by HC82
I'd get as much proof as I could that there was glass in that bottle and as much documentation as possible that this has caused you medical problems. And as long as you don't die, I'd probably be kinda hoping for the worst (no long term damage would also be nice probably).
afaik this could result in millions of dollars if it ****s you up bad enough etc
I understand that the worse the damage the more they will have to pay OP, but even if there's no damage and no symptoms in a couple days he still could get a nice sum like low-mid 5 figures? Or am I way off here? Like this kind of thing seems pretty dangerous as in he could even die and stuff...
Hypothetical situation: someone endangers you and there's a 10% chance you die. But 90% you'll be alive and with no problems at all. Let's say you bought a product of some kind like OP. Do you get nothing 90% of the time because there's no damage or do you still get a pretty big compenstation since you could have died?