A few things on top of my head.
1. When I click on "Buy This" at the front page, it should lead me directly to the cart/checkout page. I already want to buy it, why I am being lead to the product page (http://www.platosoliveoil.com/products/svo
2. There's too many options on the product page. Have 3 options max and place the text in a table with a light background color on the text so people can see. Having less options also makes it easier for the user to make a decision. I don't know how many times I end up NOT buying something and close the browser because I can't choose among the choices even though I know I would instant buy it if there is only 1 or 2 choices.
3. The orange on the main page is too bright. Consider using a darker version of orange.
4. Have a picture of a famous chef / famous person using this type of olive oil.
5. Find a clip somewhere of a famous chef / famous person using this type of olive oil.
6. Change "Buy This" to "Add to Cart"
7. Remove "phone support coming soon." This sentence does way more harm to your company's image than help it.
8. Make the font bigger, especially in the footer.
9. Get a logo.
I hope this helps. Good luck!