First, the disclaimer:
Two Plus Two Interactive, LLC Disclaimer Regarding “Prop Bet,” “Challenge,” and “Wager” Forum Posts.
Two Plus Two encourages the candid and open exchange of information and communications between its members. The sheer size and scope of our forums - and the rapid distribution of information originating from thousands of different sources every day - limits our ability to monitor, approve, delete, edit, censor, or screen certain posts that may be offensive or may contain information relating to harmful or illegal activity.
As noted in our terms and conditions, Two Plus Two is not legally responsible for the content of any post, or the accuracy of any information discussed or uploaded onto the Forums by the members. Opinions, advice, discussions, and all other information expressed by the members are those of the members themselves, and not necessarily shared by Two Plus Two.
This includes posts or threads relating to contests, tournaments, “prop bets,” challenges, and wagers between Forum members. Two Plus Two does not, and will not, “book” any bets or wagers between Forum members. Further, Two Plus Two takes no official part in any bets, wagers, related posts, or the discussion of any such transactions between Forum members.
Two Plus Two makes no guarantees or certifications whatsoever that any bets, wagers, or transactions discussed on the Forums are legal, safe, accurate, or sanctioned by Two Plus Two in any way. You rely on such information at your own risk. As such, Two Plus Two will not be liable for the ultimate legality of such transactions nor will Two Plus Two be held responsible for any potential loss or harm to its members as a result of such transactions.
Cliffs: 2+2 isn't liable if things get ****ed up.
Borrowing liberally from the 2+2 PokerCast contest, I'm going to try and set up a fantasy WSOP contest here in NVG.
1. Entry fee is $25, payable via PayPal to my email address (Kevmath@gmail.com) When using PayPal, be sure to send the money as a gift. For those who want to send money on Stars, If someone in the thread wants to handle that, let me know.
For those who want to pay on PokerStars: Frank Op de Woerd (webjoker on Twitter/2+2) will assist with those details. You can send the $ to his Stars account (schaap83)(Netherlands).
2. At least 10 entries needed for the contest to take place. Entry deadline is Monday May 28th at 11:59am PT (2:59pm ET).
3. Point system will be based on the WSOP Player of the Year criteria. All WSOP Vegas events, except for the Casino Employees, Seniors and Ladies events will count for the purposes of this contest. If an entry selects a player that makes the "October 9", points will be based on their chip count upon reaching the final table.
4. Payouts TBD based on number of entries.
5. Players will PM me their selections from the following categories:
PokerStars Team Pro Player:
PokerStars Team Online Player:
Full Tilt Poker Sponsored Pro (since FTP is still down, referring to pre-Black Friday players):
Player sponsored by poker site other than Stars/FTP:
Photoshop thread subject:
Player participating in $1,000,000 OneDrop:
Player from High Stakes Rail thread:
Rest of world player:
NVG contest selections
. Names in green paid via PayPal, names in red paid via PokerStars
Standings/scores per event.
Much thanks to Altigiun