We just updated our home page
to include a new "countdown clock" that is counting down the days until re-launch, which is officially scheduled for November 6th. Also now on that page is a link to our most recent press release which discusses Gus Hansen joining Full Tilt Poker as our first brand ambassador.
In addition, the FAQ at the bottom of the page has been updated to include answers that are more fully known at this point (although nothing really new to anyone paying attention to this thread).
We also have our first email going out to all players that played for real money on FTP. There won't be much in the way of new information to anyone that's been paying attention on the forums or elsewhere, but for everyone else it will be a good "this is what has happened so far" type email. Expect to get something over the next few days since not all of our systems are back online yet from the big server move and getting an email out to this many players will take longer than usual.
To the questions:
1. Will FTP change the store-purchased bonuses to be instantly credited (like PokerStars cash bonuses) instead of requiring clearance?
- There are no plans to change this, no.
2. Can you at least tell us if you are planning to have electronics in the FTP store again or will FTP do the same as PS and only offer gift certificates?
- We haven't even gotten to the planning stages of the future store, so I don't have an answer for this yet.
3. I can't access the email that my account is linked to and I don't have the password to the account. Can I get a time when I'll be able to access FTP and what sort of documents I'll have to provide?
- Early November is the best time estimate I can give for that. You'll have to contact support and will need to provide them as much detail about your account as possible (excluding your password which will never be asked). Things like your former email address, the address listed in the account, and username. Then you'll need to prove you are that person with a Photo ID (Passport or Driver's License most commonly) and verify your current location with a recent utility bill or bank statement.
4. I won a MiniFTOPS, will I receive my shirt?
- You will either receive your jacket and/or jersey or get compensated in some way. This won't happen by re-launch, but it will happen.
5. Could you please give us at least approximate timeline when we will get some real news (rakeback/VIP system/our balances/re-launch promotions/new features etc.)?
- All of those answers will be known before re-launch, likely before the end of this month.
6. When is the next FTOPS?
- December 2nd-16th. (Really!)
7. Are you guys prepared for server overload?
- We're doing our best to make sure we're ready for any kind of server or cashier load. That's definitely one part of the reason this re-launch process is taking the full 90 days.
8. Will there be deposit/withdraw option for Moneybookers (Skrill)?
9. Who will be the faces of FTP now?
- In addition to the Gus announcement mentioned above, we'll be announcing a couple more pros before re-launch. From there it's anyone's guess!
10. Will pre-Black Friday hand histories be available from FTP?
- Yep. If the Hand History tool isn't available at re-launch, you would have to request the hands from support, but they will be available in some form.
11. Will Full Tilt employees be allowed to play for real money at Full Tilt? Will they be allowed to play for real money at PokerStars? Will PokerStars employees be allowed to play for real money at Full Tilt?
- No, no, and no.
Note to self: