Originally Posted by KingJu1ian
So has anyone send funds from Full tilt to Full tilt other players account? Are there any limits there?
yes $50/day $100/week $200/month to start off, when i emailed them to get it raised I got this:
Thank you for contacting Full Tilt Poker Support.
We're sorry your player transfer was declined.
To transfer funds from one player to another the sender must meet all of the requirements below, and the receiver must meet the first two.
* You must completely register your account information (including your full first and last name, and mailing address).
* You must have only one account.
* Your request must be a minimum of $1
* You made a successful deposit.
* 60 days must have passed since your first successful deposit with ClickandBuy, ePassporte/Flexible Processing Services (FPS), INSTADEBIT, or Moneta.
* 90 days must have passed since your first successful deposit with credit cards, Diners Club International, ELV, Maestro/Switch, Przelewy24, or Solo.
Feel free to check out the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) section of our website to see answers to a variety of commonly asked questions: http://www.fulltiltpoker.com/about-faq
If the information you're looking for isn't in the FAQ, you're welcome to send us an email. We're always here to help
Full Tilt Operations
What a joke, I obviously met the first 3 requirements listed, dont see how the last 2 are necessary though..