Two Plus Two Publishing LLC Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip

Notices

News, Views, and Gossip For poker news, views, and gossip

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-11-2012, 04:59 AM   #211
veteran
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 3,026
Re: Jason Mo on Dwan

lol list and post $$ pls
durrrr is offline  
Old 12-11-2012, 05:02 AM   #212
Pooh-Bah
 
SmokeyJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: keen
Posts: 5,727
Re: Jason Mo on Dwan

in after durrrr

in before challenge doesn't go down
SmokeyJ is online now  
Old 12-11-2012, 05:03 AM   #213
banned
 
HIGHERlevelOFspew's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: I'm about that action
Posts: 440
Re: Jason Mo on Dwan

Quote:
Originally Posted by durrrr View Post
lol list and post $$ pls
All you need to say is "Get off my nuts, squirrel."

You and Blom need to go at it again, loved your strategy early, seemed like you titled a bit after the food break lol.
HIGHERlevelOFspew is offline  
Old 12-11-2012, 05:10 AM   #214
veteran
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 3,026
Re: Jason Mo on Dwan

o and re: jungle... the challenge will finish (and i think pretty soon); obviously its taken much longer than it should've, although i do think it was fair for me to prioritize macau over the challenge (10x the stakes etc.). once ftp went down i communicated with jungle on what i thought was right/fair the whole time and always was open to everything he said. he sent me angry texts a bunch of times but once we'd start discussing he'd always end up saying i was being fair or fair enough or w/e (i didn't wanna move the challenge to another site until ftp was sold or didn't sell b/c it hurt the asset value).
durrrr is offline  
Old 12-11-2012, 05:13 AM   #215
veteran
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 3,026
Re: Jason Mo on Dwan

Quote:
Originally Posted by HIGHERlevelOFspew View Post
All you need to say is "Get off my nuts, squirrel."

You and Blom need to go at it again, loved your strategy early, seemed like you titled a bit after the food break lol.
we're playing 3 scheduled matches (2more) and I'm sure plenty more unscheduled
durrrr is offline  
Old 12-11-2012, 05:16 AM   #216
adept
 
Hitch-22's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 958
Re: Jason Mo on Dwan

if i had the roll i wouldl bust drurrrr hungoeman and jmoe heads up at the same table

punks kids
Hitch-22 is offline  
Old 12-11-2012, 05:18 AM   #217
See my coaching listing
 
angeles's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: somewhere over the rainbow
Posts: 1,064
Re: Jason Mo on Dwan

inb4 durrrr works on his game and becomes king of hunl by ~July 2013
angeles is offline  
Old 12-11-2012, 05:19 AM   #218
banned
 
fibe9's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Czech Republic
Posts: 770
Re: Jason Mo on Dwan

Quote:
Originally Posted by durrrr View Post
we're playing 3 scheduled matches (2more) and I'm sure plenty more unscheduled
tom in all seriousness, do you feel rusty at HUNL and/or multitabling tough opponents online?
fibe9 is offline  
Old 12-11-2012, 05:21 AM   #219
banned
 
HIGHERlevelOFspew's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: I'm about that action
Posts: 440
Re: Jason Mo on Dwan

Quote:
Originally Posted by durrrr View Post
we're playing 3 scheduled matches (2more) and I'm sure plenty more unscheduled
Look forward to it. Always nice to have some good action to watch as I sit in the Merge & Lock lobby's for hours on end with zero action.

Play Obama HUNL+2 cards for regulation? You lose you give them a milly for the deficit. You win I can play on FTP again. I'm sure he's VPNing laughing at us all though..
HIGHERlevelOFspew is offline  
Old 12-11-2012, 05:39 AM   #220
banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 2,091
Re: Jason Mo on Dwan

props to durrrr for coming in this thread and setting the record straight. cant wait for more durrrr vs isildur1 action on FTP
SuperJez is offline  
Old 12-11-2012, 05:44 AM   #221
adept
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 705
Re: Jason Mo on Dwan

durrrr a class act as always, klink is obv bitter and jealous. let's see how he responds to durrrr
Abe Schmuckfeld is offline  
Old 12-11-2012, 05:45 AM   #222
banned
 
HIGHERlevelOFspew's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: I'm about that action
Posts: 440
Re: Jason Mo on Dwan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperJez View Post
props to durrrr for coming in this thread and setting the record straight. cant wait for more durrrr vs isildur1 action on FTP
Let us not forget Durandal who chose this abortion of a thread for his coming out party after 7 years of silence. Durrrr set the record straight, but Durandal won the thread. He's a hero in my book.
HIGHERlevelOFspew is offline  
Old 12-11-2012, 05:50 AM   #223
grinder
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 643
Re: Jason Mo on Dwan

durrrr + scandal = durandal

Durandal is Jason Mo, and has been planning these tweets for the better part of a decade.
oofRome is offline  
Old 12-11-2012, 05:52 AM   #224
banned
 
HIGHERlevelOFspew's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: I'm about that action
Posts: 440
Re: Jason Mo on Dwan

Quote:
Originally Posted by oofRome View Post
durrrr + scandal = durandal

Durandal is Jason Mo, and has been planning these tweets for the better part of a decade.
You get a real life LOL, well done sir, well done.
HIGHERlevelOFspew is offline  
Old 12-11-2012, 10:25 AM   #225
old hand
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 1,208
Re: Jason Mo on Dwan

Quote:
Originally Posted by durrrr View Post
lol list and post $$ pls
durrrr ego ITT. Be more specific about what stakes and how many hands you are willing to play in a reasonable time frame (say, 3 months)

Quote:
Originally Posted by durrrr View Post
o and re: jungle... the challenge will finish (and i think pretty soon); obviously its taken much longer than it should've, although i do think it was fair for me to prioritize macau over the challenge (10x the stakes etc.). once ftp went down i communicated with jungle on what i thought was right/fair the whole time and always was open to everything he said. he sent me angry texts a bunch of times but once we'd start discussing he'd always end up saying i was being fair or fair enough or w/e (i didn't wanna move the challenge to another site until ftp was sold or didn't sell b/c it hurt the asset value).
I'm curious, what is stopping you from playing now?

Last edited by Two SHAE; 12-11-2012 at 10:33 AM.
Two SHAE is offline  

Closed Thread
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off




All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:03 AM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
Copyright 2008-2010, Two Plus Two Interactive