Two Plus Two Publishing LLC Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > >

Notices

News, Views, and Gossip For poker news, views, and gossip

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-03-2014, 12:53 AM   #51
KingOfLoss
centurion
 
KingOfLoss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 172
Re: 2p2 legend ChicagoJoey PLO Podcasts are out

First you commented, then you put me in your podcast...Do you know how this feels? It's like the internet equivalent of when the cool kid in school does that little "i acknowledge your presence, and am not completely disgusted" nod. Thanks, cool kid!

Also, please just say "gif" instead of saying "gee eye eff"
KingOfLoss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2014, 01:57 AM   #52
wheelflush
veteran
 
wheelflush's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: maggie's farm
Posts: 2,156
Re: 2p2 legend ChicagoJoey PLO Podcasts are out

I enjoyed the 3rd episode much more. Thanks for taking our suggestions. It's more fun than a podcast because of the gif's and video.
wheelflush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2014, 04:21 AM   #53
AlienSpaceBat
table tilting animal
 
AlienSpaceBat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: rainycity
Posts: 9,701
Re: 2p2 legend ChicagoJoey PLO Podcasts are out

When is the next one out ?



.

Last edited by AlienSpaceBat; 03-07-2014 at 04:28 AM. Reason: it only takes 45min to make it, right ?
AlienSpaceBat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2014, 10:04 AM   #54
centebakkie
Pooh-Bah
 
centebakkie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: ☯☮❄☣
Posts: 3,527
Re: 2p2 legend ChicagoJoey PLO Podcasts are out

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlienSpaceBat View Post
When is the next one out ?



.
This.
centebakkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2014, 10:33 AM   #55
Pixcat
old hand
 
Pixcat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Petville
Posts: 1,347
Re: 2p2 legend ChicagoJoey PLO Podcasts are out

We demand the Doug Video.

Pretty please with Sugar on top.
Pixcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2014, 10:44 AM   #56
Dr. Teapot
old hand
 
Dr. Teapot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 1,467
Re: 2p2 legend ChicagoJoey PLO Podcasts are out

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlienSpaceBat View Post
When is the next one out ?



.
Also did you ever post the 'bonus video' talked about last week?
Dr. Teapot is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2014, 11:31 AM   #57
LUCIUS VARENUS
Soldier of Minbet
 
LUCIUS VARENUS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Nottingham
Posts: 10,219
Re: 2p2 legend ChicagoJoey PLO Podcasts are out

If the 1st episode was anything to go I don't want to watch anymore. "That's fine, whatever." It's very dull. I will see the 3rd one because someone claimed it's better.
LUCIUS VARENUS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2014, 11:45 AM   #58
5=2+2
grinder
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 582
Re: 2p2 legend ChicagoJoey PLO Podcasts are out

I hope you asked Doug why he potted that turn bet
5=2+2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2014, 07:52 PM   #59
DiggertheDog
Pan Troglodytes
 
DiggertheDog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: cras ingens iterabimus aequor
Posts: 57,667
Re: 2p2 legend ChicagoJoey PLO Podcasts are out

glad he was not youtubing in 2009-10 when I tilt donked off 6 stacks to him at 50NL table starting...

chuffed to say I mixed it once with a 2P2 LEGEND!

gl joe

prolly was more than 6 come to think of it
DiggertheDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2014, 11:29 PM   #60
ChicagoJoey
Papi
 
ChicagoJoey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: I AM GTO
Posts: 14,401
Re: 2p2 legend ChicagoJoey PLO Podcasts are out

Quote:
Originally Posted by LUCIUS VARENUS View Post
If the 1st episode was anything to go I don't want to watch anymore. "That's fine, whatever." It's very dull. I will see the 3rd one because someone claimed it's better.
it is, have been getting better at that



Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Teapot View Post
Also did you ever post the 'bonus video' talked about last week?
I really didn't want to subject people to watch another 1.5 hour video so I decided not to put it out

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlienSpaceBat View Post
When is the next one out ?



.
There really haven't been any hands posted in hs thread at all in the last week or really anywhere else for that. If I don't have enough next week than I will probably talk about some old school awesome hands which might actually be more fun.
ChicagoJoey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2014, 09:19 PM   #61
napsus
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
napsus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 9,506
Re: 2p2 legend ChicagoJoey PLO Podcasts are out

new one is out

Spoiler:


napsus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2014, 09:38 PM   #62
fozzy71
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
fozzy71's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: 8 Mile + 2.5
Posts: 36,914
Re: 2p2 legend ChicagoJoey PLO Podcasts are out

Webcam mic? Audio is pretty bad for me. I know it wouldn't look 'cool' but you might want to consider a sennheiser headphone/mic set. I had to shut it off after 10 minutes. I couldn't make out half of what you were saying.
fozzy71 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2014, 01:36 AM   #63
ChicagoJoey
Papi
 
ChicagoJoey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: I AM GTO
Posts: 14,401
Re: 2p2 legend ChicagoJoey PLO Podcasts are out

Ahhh the damn audio again, i would prefer wearing a mic actually but I thought the webcam audio turned out better than the mic audio that I have. When I watched it back/edited the audio levels sounded pretty good, you can try watching it in better quality which i think makes it sound a bit different.

Going to pick up a really good mic for future podcasts though so I can avoid having this type of issue again


Quote:
Originally Posted by KingOfLoss View Post
First you commented, then you put me in your podcast...Do you know how this feels? It's like the internet equivalent of when the cool kid in school does that little "i acknowledge your presence, and am not completely disgusted" nod. Thanks, cool kid!

Also, please just say "gif" instead of saying "gee eye eff"

haha I didn't see this before, i don't think i will ever not say GEE EYE EFF to talk about them


Quote:
Originally Posted by DiggertheDog View Post
glad he was not youtubing in 2009-10 when I tilt donked off 6 stacks to him at 50NL table starting...

chuffed to say I mixed it once with a 2P2 LEGEND!

gl joe

prolly was more than 6 come to think of it

diggggggggggger!

i think you are probably up money on me table starting actually, i never won money vs regs starting table those days
ChicagoJoey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2014, 01:50 AM   #64
TheGift&TheCurse
grinder
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 462
Re: 2p2 legend ChicagoJoey PLO Podcasts are out

how much did this 2p2 "legend" pay you to post this OP?
TheGift&TheCurse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2014, 01:53 AM   #65
madlex
Custom User Title
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 6,717
Re: 2p2 legend ChicagoJoey PLO Podcasts are out

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChicagoJoey View Post
i think you are probably up money on me table starting actually, i never won money vs regs starting table those days
I remember you being super aggro / spewy when starting tables at 100NL in 09. Once the game was 9-handed you nitted it up and I more than once missed to adjust from maniac-joey to nit-joey..
madlex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2014, 08:48 AM   #66
DiggertheDog
Pan Troglodytes
 
DiggertheDog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: cras ingens iterabimus aequor
Posts: 57,667
Re: 2p2 legend ChicagoJoey PLO Podcasts are out

you still remember me!

Anyway Joe - hope things are going well and the PLO monster never crushes your soul!
DiggertheDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2014, 10:07 AM   #67
fozzy71
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
fozzy71's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: 8 Mile + 2.5
Posts: 36,914
Re: 2p2 legend ChicagoJoey PLO Podcasts are out

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChicagoJoey View Post
Ahhh the damn audio again, i would prefer wearing a mic actually but I thought the webcam audio turned out better than the mic audio that I have. When I watched it back/edited the audio levels sounded pretty good, you can try watching it in better quality which i think makes it sound a bit different.

Going to pick up a really good mic for future podcasts though so I can avoid having this type of issue again

..
It could have been me if everyone else didn't have issues. I was using my speakers and trying to keep the volume lowish so I didn't bother my room mates. It might have been fine if I had put on my headphones or turned up the volume a bit.
fozzy71 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2014, 03:08 PM   #68
GutPunch
veteran
 
GutPunch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 2,886
Re: 2p2 legend ChicagoJoey PLO Podcasts are out

Glad I found this, really like the fact that you are so accessible to speak with about your podcasts
GutPunch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2014, 03:12 PM   #69
RRRR
journeyman
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 366
Re: 2p2 legend ChicagoJoey PLO Podcasts are out

lol balloons
RRRR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2014, 07:52 AM   #70
Pixcat
old hand
 
Pixcat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Petville
Posts: 1,347
Re: 2p2 legend ChicagoJoey PLO Podcasts are out

Enjoyed 4th episode.

krmont22 is coming over as a raging Psychopath. Maybe he should play like a Nit this week?...Could be highly profitable .
Pixcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2014, 09:08 AM   #71
Magic_Ninja
grinder
 
Magic_Ninja's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 426
Re: 2p2 legend ChicagoJoey PLO Podcasts are out

this podcast is great Joey keep em coming - would really love if someone could do a similar format HSNL one also
Magic_Ninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2014, 11:49 AM   #72
Mr. Variance
adept
 
Mr. Variance's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: River
Posts: 1,001
Re: 2p2 legend ChicagoJoey PLO Podcasts are out

I feel silly every time i try to scroll down to see the results of the hands shown. And how much did you pay for the guy playing with the heart shaped helium baloon on the back?
Mr. Variance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2014, 02:27 PM   #73
ChicagoJoey
Papi
 
ChicagoJoey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: I AM GTO
Posts: 14,401
Re: 2p2 legend ChicagoJoey PLO Podcasts are out

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGift&TheCurse View Post
how much did this 2p2 "legend" pay you to post this OP?
most of the things I've done in poker that some might consider legendary happened before Sept 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by madlex View Post
I remember you being super aggro / spewy when starting tables at 100NL in 09. Once the game was 9-handed you nitted it up and I more than once missed to adjust from maniac-joey to nit-joey..
Yes this was exactly what I did, if only I did it on purpose and knew I was potentially exploiting some people. I had idea what any of that meant then, i was just insane

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiggertheDog View Post
you still remember me!

Anyway Joe - hope things are going well and the PLO monster never crushes your soul!



Quote:
Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post
It could have been me if everyone else didn't have issues. I was using my speakers and trying to keep the volume lowish so I didn't bother my room mates. It might have been fine if I had put on my headphones or turned up the volume a bit.

When I played it on my laptop at normalish volume it was pretty low as well, should be good if you have headies or can turn it up
ChicagoJoey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2014, 03:36 PM   #74
5=2+2
grinder
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 582
Re: 2p2 legend ChicagoJoey PLO Podcasts are out

Nice one, best yet.

P.S. Have never had any probs with the audio.
5=2+2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2014, 10:18 PM   #75
Jamie Platinum
Moonwalking
 
Jamie Platinum's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Chicago
Posts: 7,199
Re: 2p2 legend ChicagoJoey PLO Podcasts are out

Podcast with WCGrider

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EKM1T...hxjj0r1tPrE_-A
Jamie Platinum is offline   Reply With Quote

Reply
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:10 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2008-2010, Two Plus Two Interactive
 
 
Poker Players - Streaming Live Online