Look, what difference does it make to people if it's Phil Ivey or Tiger Woods for that matter?
There are tonnes of people out there it could be. Far to many to name in all honesty.
Because he isn't logged on for 23.5 hours a day, 8 days a week you lot seem to think it has to be Ivey.
Me personally? I don't believe it's Ivey for the following reasons;
1) He owns Full Tilt, or a large part of it. Why would he play on Stars? OK, he might of won 400k or so but thats probaly a weeks wage from Tilt. Why risk Howard papping him out of the sweetest deals in business to ship a tourney? It's not like he cant get action if he wants it.
2) On the same topic, you don't see the owner of GM Motors driving a Ferrari to work for exactly the same reason, even if he does it in private why take the risk and lose everything?
3) For all you clowns going on about his location? Who cares? Its not FTP and you can change your location to anywhere you fcuking like, you can ever admit to being American if you want for a joke!
4) It's clear that some poeple know who he is, do you think Ivey would risk this coming out? Losing his deal in FTP for the sake of a few quid? I doubt it!
5) The above stats are worthless, so what if you run a few stats through but most decent players have similar stats
I would laugh for a long while though if it turned out to be Ivey though as Howard would have a tough job on his hands although if he was smart he could easily use it to his advantage and run a few commercials laughing in the face of Stars, showing Ivey crushing Daniel and a few other Stars pro's but until this comes out it sadly wont happen!