Two Plus Two Publishing LLC Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > >

Notices

News, Views, and Gossip, Sponsored by Online Poker Report For poker news, views, and gossip Sponsored by Onlinepokerreport.com.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-07-2012, 11:30 AM   #5101
Koerperkarle
journeyman
 
Koerperkarle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Polizist mit Mustern drauf
Posts: 252
Re: Official FTP Relaunch Thread (OP updated October 26, 2012)

not sure what to think since support apparently gave out inaccurate info but this is what they responded:
maybe it does count for other bonuses though and just not for the first deposit
Quote:
Hello Koerperkarle's first name,

thank you for your email.

Unfortunately a PS to FTP transfer does not count for the First Deposit Bonus.
If you have any other problems, please feel free to contact us again. We will be happy to help you.

For further communication we would like to let you know that we are offering German Language Support if that is more comfortable for you.

Regards,

Roger
Full Tilt Poker Support Team
Koerperkarle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 11:40 AM   #5102
Bluenowhere
adept
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 1,137
Re: Official FTP Relaunch Thread (OP updated October 26, 2012)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koerperkarle View Post
not sure what to think since support apparently gave out inaccurate info but this is what they responded:
maybe it does count for other bonuses though and just not for the first deposit

Hmm, yea that is odd. The one that appears to be counting for me is the first deposit one though. I'll try transferring the remaining $500 over when I get in today and see if that results in the full $600 being unlocked.
Bluenowhere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 12:12 PM   #5103
orangepeeleo
grinder
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Corby
Posts: 683
Re: Official FTP Relaunch Thread (OP updated October 26, 2012)

Crossposting this, does anyone know of any AHK scripts that are still working for FT2, like RobinP's script etc? Would really like some multi-tabling aids, apparently I have leant on TableNinja a little too much whilst at stars lol
orangepeeleo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 12:37 PM   #5104
Chloe O'Brian
Pooh-Bah
 
Chloe O'Brian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: CTU Los Angeles
Posts: 4,415
Re: Official FTP Relaunch Thread (OP updated October 26, 2012)

Played a $60 hu superturbo vs a fish, had JT vs 67o, 44985 runout... lost QJhh to his K3o then busted with AQ<Q6 all hands were basically ftw, then I bubble a $26 rush on demand.

fu ftp.
Chloe O'Brian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 12:38 PM   #5105
birs320
grinder
 
birs320's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: birsland
Posts: 689
Re: Official FTP Relaunch Thread (OP updated October 26, 2012)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chloe O'Brian View Post
Played a $60 hu superturbo vs a fish, had JT vs 67o, 44985 runout... lost QJhh to his K3o then busted with AQ<Q6 all hands were basically ftw, then I bubble a $26 rush on demand.

fu ftp.
thanks for sharing this
birs320 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 12:42 PM   #5106
51NGL3 DRAW
centurion
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 125
Re: Official FTP Relaunch Thread (OP updated October 26, 2012)

Wonder how many people waited 18 months to get their full tilt account back and then busted it the same day????
51NGL3 DRAW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 12:54 PM   #5107
ZFC
grinder
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 470
Re: Official FTP Relaunch Thread (OP updated October 26, 2012)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pokerbotlee2 View Post
Has anybody worked out wehere the traffic is coming from?? Are players coming back that havent played, are iPoker network and party losing players, or is it all players who were on stars anyway?
What a question is that? There were so players that had money trapped on FTP. There is also the IM bonus, the non-deposit DMI bonus and the tickets on sale which you can buy using points and not risk any of you money. It would be difficult for any of the old players to stay away, at least for now.
ZFC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 01:00 PM   #5108
Eldorian
old hand
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 1,273
Re: Official FTP Relaunch Thread (OP updated October 26, 2012)

its still a very interesting question...
Eldorian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 01:02 PM   #5109
TommyDevito
banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Under EV
Posts: 260
Re: Official FTP Relaunch Thread (OP updated October 26, 2012)

If I transfer from ftp to stars can I withdrawal right away?
TommyDevito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 01:03 PM   #5110
Svenz00r
enthusiast
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Miserable
Posts: 77
Re: Official FTP Relaunch Thread (OP updated October 26, 2012)

NVM

Last edited by Svenz00r; 11-07-2012 at 01:09 PM.
Svenz00r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 01:13 PM   #5111
Cow2
newbie
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 30
Re: Official FTP Relaunch Thread (OP updated October 26, 2012)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koerperkarle View Post
not sure what to think since support apparently gave out inaccurate info but this is what they responded:
maybe it does count for other bonuses though and just not for the first deposit
It counts. I made the transfer and received the bonus
Cow2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 01:24 PM   #5112
CaptainJack
centurion
 
CaptainJack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Oslo
Posts: 189
Re: Official FTP Relaunch Thread (OP updated October 26, 2012)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray_Ping_Yu View Post
If I transfer from ftp to stars can I withdrawal right away?
You have to wait 48h
CaptainJack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 01:48 PM   #5113
davidcana
centurion
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 130
Re: Official FTP Relaunch Thread (OP updated October 26, 2012)

How long does it take to transfer money from PS to FT ?
edit: 5min.
davidcana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 01:49 PM   #5114
Protential
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Protential's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Vegas
Posts: 12,178
Re: Official FTP Relaunch Thread (OP updated October 26, 2012)

FTP support is so bad at the moment. It's absurd.
Protential is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 01:53 PM   #5115
la6ki
veteran
 
la6ki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 2,675
Re: Official FTP Relaunch Thread (OP updated October 26, 2012)

I guess I wasn't paying too much attention when the talk about the new unified program first started, but now that I consider it seriously, I think something's way off. So, apart from now there being only one promotion program (Edge), rather than 3 different (Iron Man, Affiliate RB, Black Card), the promise was that there shouldn't be a huge difference in terms of how much we get in bonuses overall (apart from small superficial differences). But the more I think about it, the more I see that there actually is a huge gap. So, let's have a quick comparison:

-The affiliate RB is comparable to the top level of Edge (27% vs. 25%, but when you consider the fact that there are no deductions on your MGR, I guess it's pretty much the same).

- You can additionally purchase cash rewards with FTPs, which according to Shiam adds another 5%. But I think this is where the program hugely differs from what is used to be in the past. First of all, when we earned FTPs, we also earned a lot of Iron Man medals (quite a lot if you had a high level!) which you could additionally convert to FTPs. Also, Black Card allowed you to make 2x and 3x the points you generate through play.

My question is what exactly compensates for the lack of Iron Man and Black Card at the moment? I keep going back and forth and simply can't think of anything. I mean, are we just majorly ****ed over with the new reward system?

Please somebody tell me what I'm missing so I can calm the **** down.
la6ki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 02:17 PM   #5116
RoyalGamer
grinder
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 472
Re: Official FTP Relaunch Thread (OP updated October 26, 2012)

Cant withdraw yet... is this common or is it only me? I am getting message something about my address of jurisdiction is temporarily restircted from withdrawing... and support is not answering after 24 hours... (which i guess is reasonable since they are probably getting spamed like crazy)
RoyalGamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 02:28 PM   #5117
XMenCypher
old hand
 
XMenCypher's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: fish pond
Posts: 1,576
Re: Official FTP Relaunch Thread (OP updated October 26, 2012)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Protential View Post
FTP support is so bad at the moment. It's absurd.
they probably have like 30k emails from all the players, so just give them some time. They should come round in a couple of days after the initial rush of requests
XMenCypher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 02:28 PM   #5118
knircky
veteran
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 2,097
Re: Official FTP Relaunch Thread (OP updated October 26, 2012)

Quote:
Originally Posted by la6ki View Post
I guess I wasn't paying too much attention when the talk about the new unified program first started, but now that I consider it seriously, I think something's way off. So, apart from now there being only one promotion program (Edge), rather than 3 different (Iron Man, Affiliate RB, Black Card), the promise was that there shouldn't be a huge difference in terms of how much we get in bonuses overall (apart from small superficial differences). But the more I think about it, the more I see that there actually is a huge gap. So, let's have a quick comparison:

-The affiliate RB is comparable to the top level of Edge (27% vs. 25%, but when you consider the fact that there are no deductions on your MGR, I guess it's pretty much the same).

- You can additionally purchase cash rewards with FTPs, which according to Shiam adds another 5%. But I think this is where the program hugely differs from what is used to be in the past. First of all, when we earned FTPs, we also earned a lot of Iron Man medals (quite a lot if you had a high level!) which you could additionally convert to FTPs. Also, Black Card allowed you to make 2x and 3x the points you generate through play.

My question is what exactly compensates for the lack of Iron Man and Black Card at the moment? I keep going back and forth and simply can't think of anything. I mean, are we just majorly ****ed over with the new reward system?

Please somebody tell me what I'm missing so I can calm the **** down.
You Got IT.

If u mega grinder u wanna play at stars.

If u a small player (low level etc) or don't play every day then u might have gained a small something, if u had rakeback ur screwed and basically lost it all.

One reason I played in tilt was the 27% rakeback. I could not ever get to a point where I would even come close on stars. I have a job etc I am un the US a lot etc. So I would love to just come home/foreign country play and get 27% right away without earning it in 3 months first.

So yea. Stars now owns the market and they make the rules= less rakeback. This is a chance for small sites to do something. But they don't want

But if ur nutty like me: I am just so thankful for the software and rush tourneys to back I cant stop smiling.

Last edited by knircky; 11-07-2012 at 02:40 PM.
knircky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 02:40 PM   #5119
ben_coy
enthusiast
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: U.K.
Posts: 57
Re: Official FTP Relaunch Thread (OP updated October 26, 2012)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ben_coy View Post
I'm a relocated US player and it just times out for me too. Eventually says cannot establish a secure connection. I also tried Account History from Requests but I just got this:

The account history is now working. I'm a relocated US player and I can see what my balance was up to 4th July 2011.

Unfortunately a bounced check, checks I did not receive and a bank transfer I never received were not credited back to my account balance.

Last edited by ben_coy; 11-07-2012 at 02:46 PM.
ben_coy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 02:47 PM   #5120
Koerperkarle
journeyman
 
Koerperkarle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Polizist mit Mustern drauf
Posts: 252
Re: Official FTP Relaunch Thread (OP updated October 26, 2012)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koerperkarle View Post

That's what the deposit window looks for me
Maybe because I never deposited on FT?
(Which would still suck because Mastercard doesnt go through atm)
bump, no Moneybookers/Skrill for first deposit?
Koerperkarle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 03:10 PM   #5121
la6ki
veteran
 
la6ki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 2,675
Re: Official FTP Relaunch Thread (OP updated October 26, 2012)

Quote:
Originally Posted by knircky View Post
You Got IT.

If u mega grinder u wanna play at stars.

If u a small player (low level etc) or don't play every day then u might have gained a small something, if u had rakeback ur screwed and basically lost it all.

One reason I played in tilt was the 27% rakeback. I could not ever get to a point where I would even come close on stars. I have a job etc I am un the US a lot etc. So I would love to just come home/foreign country play and get 27% right away without earning it in 3 months first.

So yea. Stars now owns the market and they make the rules= less rakeback. This is a chance for small sites to do something. But they don't want

But if ur nutty like me: I am just so thankful for the software and rush tourneys to back I cant stop smiling.
But this is really bad. I'm shocked more people aren't complaining about it.

And I don't even care so much about the fact that you have to earn your RB for a few months first. But our promotions got cut in half basically.

You're right, I really hope some small sites will show interest in the market because this is ridiculous.
la6ki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 03:19 PM   #5122
drawingdeadd7
journeyman
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 349
I'm sure this question has been asked/addressed but there is too much pages to sift through.

Im a us player and just got back on full tilt after jumping through some hoops to get past my Digipass serial number hurdle.

Anyways, my account balance is not shown. It is only play money. Anyone know where I can verify my real money account balance?

Thanks!
drawingdeadd7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 03:20 PM   #5123
RobFarha
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
RobFarha's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: @robbyrobbb
Posts: 6,617
Re: Official FTP Relaunch Thread (OP updated October 26, 2012)

Quote:
Originally Posted by OJsBludyNife View Post
Im from the US and want to rail the real money games but I'm getting this message when I try to download the .com site.


Residents of the United States and related territories cannot play for Real Money at Full Tilt Poker.However, you can still enjoy the Full Tilt Poker experience at our Play Money-only site Full Tilt Poker.NET


Will I not be able to rail real money games? What do I have to do?
Can anyone answer this? Same question.

I am in the U.S and want to rail real money games, can I do this?
RobFarha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 03:21 PM   #5124
rockshoxbh
enthusiast
 
rockshoxbh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 91
Re: Official FTP Relaunch Thread (OP updated October 26, 2012)

Anyone getting problems seeing the store ? It says the store is not available in my region, yet my friend who lives 5 min away in the same city has no problem with it.
rockshoxbh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 03:28 PM   #5125
crack2
enthusiast
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 57
Re: Official FTP Relaunch Thread (OP updated October 26, 2012)

Quote:
Originally Posted by drawingdeadd7 View Post
I'm sure this question has been asked/addressed but there is too much pages to sift through.

Im a us player and just got back on full tilt after jumping through some hoops to get past my Digipass serial number hurdle.

Anyways, my account balance is not shown. It is only play money. Anyone know where I can verify my real money account balance?

Thanks!
if you were a Us player before FT shutdown you won't have your balance shown as the repayment of that is being handled by the DOJ, not pokerstars/ft. All us balances will show $0.
crack2 is offline   Reply With Quote

Reply
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:54 AM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimisation provided by DragonByte SEO v2.0.33 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2016 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copyright ę 2008-2010, Two Plus Two Interactive
 
 
Poker Players - Streaming Live Online