Two Plus Two Publishing LLC Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > >

Notices

Internet Poker Discussions of Internet poker venues.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-17-2017, 04:26 AM   #2576
MCAChiTown
enthusiast
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 85
Re: Unofficial Chico Network (BetOnline, Tiger, etc.) Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by morphingbuildups View Post
Doesn't anyone else have the hand replayer calendar issue in the evening? How do you deal with it? so many extra ***** clicks
Yes I have this issue. My guess is everyone has this issue. My solution is to use my hud's hand replayer. Their hand replayer is so clunky and slow for me even when the date is correct.
MCAChiTown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2017, 01:47 PM   #2577
Obeflip
stranger
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 7
Re: Unofficial Chico Network (BetOnline, Tiger, etc.) Discussion Thread

These Chico scammers are trying to delay my cashout in every possible way. My account had already been verified, I'm trying to cashout on the same skrill account with which I deposited, and yet they keep asking for more additional verifications. If I don't get twice my deposit back they are just a bunch of scammers.
Obeflip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2017, 05:10 PM   #2578
whitemares
old hand
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 1,682
Re: Unofficial Chico Network (BetOnline, Tiger, etc.) Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obeflip View Post
These Chico scammers are trying to delay my cashout in every possible way. My account had already been verified, I'm trying to cashout on the same skrill account with which I deposited, and yet they keep asking for more additional verifications.
IIRC, some withdrawal methods require additional verification. Based on the fact that an overwhelming majority of people ITT have had few issues with cashing out (and those that did had them resolved), you should probably wait a little while longer before you start making defamatory statements.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obeflip View Post
If I don't get twice my deposit back they are just a bunch of scammers.
This is the stupidest thing I've read on these forums in quite some time.
whitemares is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2017, 09:12 PM   #2579
JoeSchmo
adept
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 1,061
Re: Unofficial Chico Network (BetOnline, Tiger, etc.) Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by morphingbuildups View Post
Doesn't anyone else have the hand replayer calendar issue in the evening? How do you deal with it? so many extra ***** clicks
I agree it's pretty annoying.
JoeSchmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2017, 02:17 AM   #2580
Fulzgold
veteran
 
Fulzgold's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Reload boner
Posts: 3,114
Re: Unofficial Chico Network (BetOnline, Tiger, etc.) Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by morphingbuildups View Post
Doesn't anyone else have the hand replayer calendar issue in the evening? How do you deal with it? so many extra ***** clicks
Yes. It's horrible. Fix this please, its 2017 ffs get the date right
Fulzgold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2017, 02:35 AM   #2581
Obeflip
stranger
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 7
Re: Unofficial Chico Network (BetOnline, Tiger, etc.) Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitemares View Post
IIRC, some withdrawal methods require additional verification. Based on the fact that an overwhelming majority of people ITT have had few issues with cashing out (and those that did had them resolved), you should probably wait a little while longer before you start making defamatory statements.



This is the stupidest thing I've read on these forums in quite some time.
They have a 24 hours cashout guarantee or you get twice your money back.I didn't invent it, they did. (I'd love to post a link but for some reason I can't access their website right now, but you can google it).
And the last cashout was denied because since they asked me to change my email they "lost" my verification documents, so I had to send them again. This is not my problem, it's theirs.
They should respect their own policy and give me back twice my money.

Last edited by Obeflip; 03-18-2017 at 02:41 AM.
Obeflip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2017, 03:09 AM   #2582
Bobo Fett
2+2 Ad Man
 
Bobo Fett's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Canada, eh!
Posts: 44,109
Re: Unofficial Chico Network (BetOnline, Tiger, etc.) Discussion Thread

https://www.tigergaming.com/promotio...uts-guaranteed

Quote:
TigerGaming.com is proud to announce that we offer the fastest payouts online
and we put our money where our mouth is! If we do not pay you within 24 hours,
we will give you double of your requested cashout amount, guaranteed!
So now you can deposit and withdraw whenever you want and be guaranteed of
getting your cashouts in record time, but don't just take our word for it, try it for
yourself the next time you withdraw, and put us to the test!

Terms & Conditions
This promotion does not apply in cases where a withdrawal is cancelled or denied, regardless of the reason for cancellation.
24 hour guaranteed payouts – if a player does not receive the payout within this guaranteed time, the player will receive the same amount as their withdrawal paid into their e-wallet (only applicable for Skrill, Neteller or EcoPayz).
The 24 hour guarantee is only applicable if the player deposits and cashes out via the same method (either Skrill, Neteller or EcoPayz).
If a player has deposited via any other method the processing time for payouts will be at least 72 hours.
The 24 hour guarantee is only applicable Monday-Friday and no withdrawals will be processed between 16:00 [GMT+2] on Fridays and 08:00 [GMT+2] on Mondays.
A player can request one free cash out per 30 days. There will be a fee on additional cash outs of 1% of the withdrawal amount. Max cash out amount: $5,000 per 7 days, up to $15,000 per 30 days.
In order to qualify for the 24 hours guaranteed payout, full verification documents (ID, proof of address etc) needs to be on file and approved.
If a player has previously deposited via any other method than Skrill or Neteller, more stringent verification may be required (including proof of ownership of credit cards / e-wallets etc).
If Skrill / Neteller / EcoPayz experience any issues or problems with payments outside of our direct control, we reserve the right to void the payout guarantee timeframe and penalties, and to pay a player via another payment method. If such a situation should arise, a player will be notified in writing with relevant information and proof.
If any payment method closes down or stops it services for certain countries, for whatever reason, we shall pay the player via another payment method. If such a situation should arise, a player will be notified in writing with relevant information and proof of cancellation of said service.
All of our standard terms and conditions, as listed separately on our websites, are applicable.
Bobo Fett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2017, 01:34 PM   #2583
blitzT4M4Y0theGOAT
adept
 
blitzT4M4Y0theGOAT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: 401K
Posts: 803
Re: Unofficial Chico Network (BetOnline, Tiger, etc.) Discussion Thread

Taking well over 2 hours currently for a bitcoin deposit. Fastest online? Really? Spoken to chat online twice, they say nothing is wrong, still pending the first time. second time they said the transaction was sent to the right place but is still an unconfirmed transaction, due to request "not made properly"....??

Last edited by blitzT4M4Y0theGOAT; 03-18-2017 at 01:47 PM.
blitzT4M4Y0theGOAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2017, 03:54 PM   #2584
Iseeyourcards
stranger
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 8
Re: Unofficial Chico Network (BetOnline, Tiger, etc.) Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obeflip View Post
They have a 24 hours cashout guarantee or you get twice your money back.I didn't invent it, they did. (I'd love to post a link but for some reason I can't access their website right now, but you can google it).
And the last cashout was denied because since they asked me to change my email they "lost" my verification documents, so I had to send them again. This is not my problem, it's theirs.
They should respect their own policy and give me back twice my money.
I have hated on Tigergaming for every reason possible (see 2 pages ago) and as I have stated they are amazing with payouts. They always deposit very quickly, usually within 9 hours. I have played on every other site possible and I have never got faster payouts. They also improved the consistency of what their employees state since my message on here but besides that I 100% still feel the same way about everything else.
Iseeyourcards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2017, 04:35 PM   #2585
blitzT4M4Y0theGOAT
adept
 
blitzT4M4Y0theGOAT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: 401K
Posts: 803
Re: Unofficial Chico Network (BetOnline, Tiger, etc.) Discussion Thread

well im furious with current deposit as well! going on 5 hours now and my btc transaction is still "unconfirmed". they should have a 3rd party that is willing to take the risk in order for transactions to be in your account in under 5 mins

Last edited by blitzT4M4Y0theGOAT; 03-18-2017 at 04:41 PM.
blitzT4M4Y0theGOAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2017, 07:28 PM   #2586
eggyboys
newbie
 
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 32
Re: Unofficial Chico Network (BetOnline, Tiger, etc.) Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitzT4M4Y0theGOAT View Post
well im furious with current deposit as well! going on 5 hours now and my btc transaction is still "unconfirmed". they should have a 3rd party that is willing to take the risk in order for transactions to be in your account in under 5 mins
you have no idea how btc works do you?

thats not their problem thats BTC, its prob bc you put a **** transaction fee.

I upload onto chico network BTC like 6x now under 15 mins.

Also anyone ****ting on chico for slow cashouts, they are actually pretty good tbh.
eggyboys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2017, 08:13 PM   #2587
Obeflip
stranger
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 7
Re: Unofficial Chico Network (BetOnline, Tiger, etc.) Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iseeyourcards View Post
I have hated on Tigergaming for every reason possible (see 2 pages ago) and as I have stated they are amazing with payouts. They always deposit very quickly, usually within 9 hours. I have played on every other site possible and I have never got faster payouts. They also improved the consistency of what their employees state since my message on here but besides that I 100% still feel the same way about everything else.
For starters, if for any reason they can't process your withdrawal after you've submitted it, they should send you an email to warn you. Well, they don't.
Then the absurd amount of verifications... but who cares.
Anyway, they asked me to change email adress for their creative security reasons. Because of this they somehow lost my documents (they didn't warn me). Because of this my last cashout was denied (they didn't warn me). Then I had to send my documents again (after checking again my account, and then contacting them).
This was their fault, not mine. They have a 24hours withdrawal policy or you get twice your money back.
So either they pay me twice my cashout, or they are advertising policies they don't mean to respect. Which is "not cool".
Obeflip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2017, 10:16 PM   #2588
Iseeyourcards
stranger
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 8
Re: Unofficial Chico Network (BetOnline, Tiger, etc.) Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obeflip View Post
For starters, if for any reason they can't process your withdrawal after you've submitted it, they should send you an email to warn you. Well, they don't.
Then the absurd amount of verifications... but who cares.
Anyway, they asked me to change email adress for their creative security reasons. Because of this they somehow lost my documents (they didn't warn me). Because of this my last cashout was denied (they didn't warn me). Then I had to send my documents again (after checking again my account, and then contacting them).
This was their fault, not mine. They have a 24hours withdrawal policy or you get twice your money back.
So either they pay me twice my cashout, or they are advertising policies they don't mean to respect. Which is "not cool".
Yeah i know how you feel trust me, being in the legal field i can almost guarantee that you would basically never win your claim in court. as a previous poster above posted their conditions for such payout exclude your bundle of issues. Once you get it fixed and once you try again let us know if you run into the same situation. Like i said go read my post I am not at all attempting to defend them. If anything I probably questioned and attacked every issue they have thr most in these 100 pages. Best of luck with your withdrawl but I wouldnt stress too much about you getting your actual money that you are owed.
Iseeyourcards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2017, 10:22 PM   #2589
morphingbuildups
adept
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 994
Re: Unofficial Chico Network (BetOnline, Tiger, etc.) Discussion Thread

For what its worth, checks slowed down after the Superbowl, it went from 7 days CIH, to 17 days, CIH February 13th
morphingbuildups is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2017, 03:10 PM   #2590
HiddenSecrets
newbie
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 16
How to Enable Auto Time Bank on BetOnline?

I can't seem to figure out how to Enable Time Bank for Sit n Goes. So, I don't have to keep clicking it while playing. Can't find it in options.

Thanks!
HiddenSecrets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2017, 04:40 PM   #2591
RedThunder
centurion
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: GameCock Country
Posts: 150
Re: Unofficial Chico Network (BetOnline, Tiger, etc.) Discussion Thread

Payouts are always fast for me. Last two BTC withdrawals have been under 24 hours to my wallet and another 24 to my bank. Depsoits have been much slower. I was getting credited in 10 minutes or so. Now it's stretched out to 2-4 hours. I let the wallet calculate the miner fees, and actually increased them on the last deposit but it didn't noticeably speed up the transaction.
RedThunder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2017, 01:07 PM   #2592
eggyboys
newbie
 
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 32
Re: Unofficial Chico Network (BetOnline, Tiger, etc.) Discussion Thread

Update on Cashout on someone who knows how to use BTC

1) I upload $100, took about 2 hours, slower than before. I think it might be because BTC market is crazy atm with alot of selling/buying with the price dropping. An increase in fee should see it go faster

2) Going with a withdrawl today,(requested yesterday 9pm) see how long it takes.

This is a post from reddit how BTC works for the noobs up above. Its not chicos fault. They obv providing right fee when sending BTC to you since most people transaction done under 24h(they dont do anything to your payout for 12hours incase the gambler in you cancels it, they only look at payout after 12hours it looks like)

TO manys suprise the amount of btc sent does not dictate the size of the transaction, I will provide instruction below for how long it will take for your transaction to confirm.
1) Go to https://blockchain.info/ and type the address that you sent the BTC to in the top right search and hit enter.
2) you will now be on that address's page and should see your transaction their, Click it and it will open another page.
3) now once on the transactions page you will want to take the fees amount. (lets use 0.00040000 for an example) and then the size (373 Bytes For example).
Open a calculator and do 40000 Divided by 373 = 107.23Satoshi per Byte of data.
4) Final Step. Now open http://bitcoinfees.21.co/ and it will tell you how long roughly your transaction will take to confirm depending on the fee..
eggyboys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2017, 05:21 PM   #2593
morphingbuildups
adept
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 994
Re: Unofficial Chico Network (BetOnline, Tiger, etc.) Discussion Thread

^^^ wow that was incredibly condescending
morphingbuildups is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2017, 11:45 AM   #2594
eggyboys
newbie
 
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 32
Re: Unofficial Chico Network (BetOnline, Tiger, etc.) Discussion Thread

Update on BTC check out.

It came to my wallet about 18 hours later, 24hours if you include the transaction being fully in my wallet all confirmations.

What I found odd the time of sending they sent me it was worth 1640 and not the 1650 i asked for, but im sure theyll make up some bull**** excuse for it, but i will email them about it today.

All in all, good experience for 1st time cashout on BoL. I think BTC is being slammed right now, alot of people going on a fire sale so many transactions going through than normal. Even my high Satoshi rate from wallet > exchange took 4 hours
eggyboys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2017, 07:26 PM   #2595
youngtajplayer
grinder
 
youngtajplayer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Need my cashout pronto
Posts: 569
Re: Unofficial Chico Network (BetOnline, Tiger, etc.) Discussion Thread

Is there anyway to hide your account balance from the menu?
youngtajplayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2017, 12:06 AM   #2596
Cheapsuit5
enthusiast
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 54
Re: Unofficial Chico Network (BetOnline, Tiger, etc.) Discussion Thread

Haven't been able to get online for hours now. Anyone else have issues?
Cheapsuit5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2017, 01:33 AM   #2597
morphingbuildups
adept
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 994
Re: Unofficial Chico Network (BetOnline, Tiger, etc.) Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngtajplayer View Post
Is there anyway to hide your account balance from the menu?
I wish there was, that and the cash table games bar at the top of tables, I asked chat they said no.

I don't like seeing my results while sessioning

Let us know if you find a way
morphingbuildups is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2017, 02:14 PM   #2598
youngtajplayer
grinder
 
youngtajplayer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Need my cashout pronto
Posts: 569
Re: Unofficial Chico Network (BetOnline, Tiger, etc.) Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by morphingbuildups View Post
I wish there was, that and the cash table games bar at the top of tables, I asked chat they said no.

I don't like seeing my results while sessioning

Let us know if you find a way
Same here
youngtajplayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2017, 08:26 PM   #2599
morphingbuildups
adept
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 994
Re: Unofficial Chico Network (BetOnline, Tiger, etc.) Discussion Thread

BOL not connecting, but internet and videos working fine...
morphingbuildups is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 02:02 PM   #2600
Sirbustalotz
centurion
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 101
Re: Unofficial Chico Network (BetOnline, Tiger, etc.) Discussion Thread

Any chance in them allowing more then one lobby of each HU sng? Or at least allowing one to spawn once the tables get 1/2?
Sirbustalotz is offline   Reply With Quote

Reply
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:39 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimisation provided by DragonByte SEO v2.0.33 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copyright © 2008-2010, Two Plus Two Interactive
 
 
Poker Players - Streaming Live Online