Two Plus Two Publishing LLC Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > >

Notices

Internet Poker Discussions of Internet poker venues.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-30-2014, 07:40 AM   #201
rokent
enthusiast
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 73
Re: Unibet - Official Thread

Can you please exchange 10 of my 1eu tickets to a 10 mtt ticket ? My screen name is DjShiver
rokent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2014, 08:59 AM   #202
UnibetAndrew
Unibet Rep
 
UnibetAndrew's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: London
Posts: 2,085
Re: Unibet - Official Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by rokent View Post
Can you please exchange 10 of my 1eu tickets to a 10 mtt ticket ? My screen name is DjShiver
Sure, done.
UnibetAndrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2014, 09:12 AM   #203
propapokah
stranger
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 10
Re: Unibet - Official Thread

any chance you could swap 10 of my 1euro tickets for a 10mtt ticket aswell. much appreciated. screenname : ilovemandy
propapokah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2014, 09:17 AM   #204
propapokah
stranger
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 10
Re: Unibet - Official Thread

also, i seem to be having global sitout activated by itself. doesnt effect the fast holdem tables but def. on the normal tables. i am playing quite a few tables
just wondering if this is the norm. at the moment ?

p.s. great thread, great support and if any unibet suits are reading this. give andrew a rise !
propapokah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2014, 10:27 AM   #205
UnibetAndrew
Unibet Rep
 
UnibetAndrew's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: London
Posts: 2,085
Re: Unibet - Official Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by propapokah View Post
any chance you could swap 10 of my 1euro tickets for a 10mtt ticket aswell. much appreciated. screenname : ilovemandy
Sure, done.

Quote:
Originally Posted by propapokah View Post
also, i seem to be having global sitout activated by itself. doesnt effect the fast holdem tables but def. on the normal tables. i am playing quite a few tables just wondering if this is the norm. at the moment ?
I'll report it. I've seen this happen a few times but I'm not sure if the developers have found the cause yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by propapokah View Post
p.s. great thread, great support and if any unibet suits are reading this. give andrew a rise !
Thanks, and don't worry, I link them all of the "give Andrew a raise" posts. Often several times.
UnibetAndrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2014, 10:32 AM   #206
propapokah
stranger
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 10
Re: Unibet - Official Thread

you sir, are a gentleman and scholar !
propapokah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2014, 10:32 AM   #207
UnibetAndrew
Unibet Rep
 
UnibetAndrew's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: London
Posts: 2,085
Re: Unibet - Official Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by propapokah View Post
also, i seem to be having global sitout activated by itself. doesnt effect the fast holdem tables but def. on the normal tables. i am playing quite a few table
Oh, just thought: are you sure it isn't because you're timing out at one table? If you time out and fold on one table it'll sit you out there which I think activates global sit out.
UnibetAndrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2014, 10:43 AM   #208
Skrubaf
newbie
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 36
Re: Unibet - Official Thread

Hi Andrew,

Could you please exchange my 9 * €1 UO tickets, 6* €1 mtg tickets and 1 * €10 mtg tickets to nl cash tickets. Any €4 or €10 combination will be fine.

My screen name is Kravlenissen

Best regards

Peter
Skrubaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2014, 10:52 AM   #209
propapokah
stranger
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 10
Re: Unibet - Official Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnibetAndrew View Post
Oh, just thought: are you sure it isn't because you're timing out at one table? If you time out and fold on one table it'll sit you out there which I think activates global sit out.
hmmm that might be the case. i shall keep an eye out for that !
propapokah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2014, 11:03 AM   #210
UnibetAndrew
Unibet Rep
 
UnibetAndrew's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: London
Posts: 2,085
Re: Unibet - Official Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by propapokah View Post
hmmm that might be the case. i shall keep an eye out for that !
Cool. Please let me know if it happens when you haven't timed out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skrubaf View Post
Could you please exchange my 9 * €1 UO tickets, 6* €1 mtg tickets and 1 * €10 mtg tickets to nl cash tickets. Any €4 or €10 combination will be fine.
Sure: credited 2x €10 NL10 tickets and 1x €4. I left 1x €1 MTT ticket too as it doesn't quite add up. Remember that the cash game tickets have 7 day expiry.
UnibetAndrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2014, 01:56 PM   #211
NivereN
stranger
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 1
Re: Unibet - Official Thread

UnibetAndrew: Will you convert my 4xUB 1€ and 4xMTT 1€ tickets to two 4 € SnG tickets?

My username is NivereN

Thank you
NivereN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2014, 03:12 PM   #212
skicowboys
centurion
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 156
Re: Unibet - Official Thread

Hi Andrew. I've been thinking about missions/challenges/achievements. Is there any way in the future you could "win" your avatar for your country? Or a flag for your country that you could have as a background behind your avatar?
It would be nice to see where everyone is from.
As you've spent a day sorting tickets I thought I'd ask. I have a 250e ticket that I won't be able to use, as even if I was to win I wouldn't be able to attend as I'll be in Vegas at the time (yes, another holiday in September), is there any chance you could make this into 25e tickets for me either MTT or a mixture of MTT/cash tickets, NL or PLO are fine as I play both. If you can that would be great if not, no problem.

I'm looking forward to the re-set and the new challenges and missions. Will table priority be back in tomorrow or was that the culprit of the lag and needs more development?

Thanks as always, Adrian (playing as gamblegoose at the moment)
skicowboys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2014, 04:48 PM   #213
rokent
enthusiast
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 73
Re: Unibet - Official Thread

One bad beat after another, this month has killed me. I ply poker for 4 years now and this is the first time i see anything like this ... so sad ...
rokent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2014, 04:58 PM   #214
rokent
enthusiast
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 73
Re: Unibet - Official Thread

Against same player in 50 hands :
AI in 4b pot with AA on 268 call with 73, Lost
AI in 3b pot with 99 on 567 call with 23, lost
Tilt
AI preflop A3 vs K3 ... makes str8 with k, Lost
3b pot AT , flop T77, AI, he has 57 Lost
This was only one table with the same guy. + same sh$& at another 8 tables.
I made a txt this month, now it`s around 2 pages long with BB.
rokent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2014, 05:03 PM   #215
P0kerM0nk
grinder
 
P0kerM0nk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Monastery of euhm...
Posts: 522
Re: Unibet - Official Thread

Half of my cashtables just froze and the game wants to sit me out at the other tables,
#42620779 and #42620750 are just standing still while my 2 other tables are still going but I need to cancel sit out timer time after time...

Just closed those 2 tables and started up 2 new ones... never had this before...

And now Im on about that sitting out timer, that should get improved aswell, that timer starts counting down from the second I press that button
but that doesnt mean Im already sitting out on the table. And it can take a while before a hand is over at times certainly when ur playing multiple tables.

And meh, while Im writing this 3 of the 4 tables froze up... guess Im done playing then... and thats 4th frozen...

Edit, I know people had freezing problems before but its been running ok for me untill now...

And restarted client and seems to run ok again... odd

Last edited by P0kerM0nk; 06-30-2014 at 05:16 PM.
P0kerM0nk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2014, 05:42 PM   #216
kapetain
adept
 
kapetain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 719
Re: Unibet - Official Thread

damn, need only 500 points to be able to redeem challenge reward. and its resetting tomorrow
Please, if you will have minor challenge "be dealt all starting hands" in July also, make it so it has some kind of counter..
kapetain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2014, 06:09 PM   #217
toffy
stranger
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 4
Re: Unibet - Official Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnibetAndrew View Post
I think we had this as a bug quite a long time ago and we thought it was fixed. I guess it wasn't. The next time it happens to you, could you note down the hand history number and PM it to me or post it here please?
.
Timed out in this hand 42645615 and 42655079

Last edited by toffy; 06-30-2014 at 06:30 PM.
toffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2014, 06:14 PM   #218
MadScandi
enthusiast
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Trondheim, Norway
Posts: 60
Re: Unibet - Official Thread

At what time do the challenges reset? Midnight UK time?
MadScandi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2014, 06:17 PM   #219
Gio.
stranger
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 4
Re: Unibet - Official Thread

Hello I'm new here and found this site from google.

I have a problem with the poker client from Unibet.
Both on Mac and Windows it's using 70-99% CPU Usage..

On my Macbook pro from 2012 it uses around 90% cpu usage when opening a table on Unibet. I have a i5 and 8gb ram so i think it's enough?.

On my Windows 8.1 pc with 24gb ram and 2x xeon cpu and 2 video cards ( server pc ) It uses also 90% CPU Usage also when I open a table with unibet client.

When I use the browser it's uses like 30-50% usage on macbook and 20% on windows

Anybody experiencing same problem? Any fix?
Gio. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2014, 08:41 PM   #220
bergeroo
old hand
 
bergeroo's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 1,839
Re: Unibet - Official Thread

Is there some kind of mini view of the software that I haven't seen because the table is way bigger than all other sites which causes me to skip playing tournaments here as I can't fit it in a nice square with my other tables. Thanks.
bergeroo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2014, 05:12 AM   #221
saft_suse
newbie
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 45
Re: Unibet - Official Thread

So i suggested some New MTT`s in march ..........any chance of seeing one (or more) of them in August ?
saft_suse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2014, 05:13 AM   #222
LTU Westham
adept
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 939
Re: Unibet - Official Thread

What's with 5-max SNG tickets on July mission? Were people using most of them at HU in June?
LTU Westham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2014, 05:16 AM   #223
elektro
newbie
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 21
Re: Unibet - Official Thread

Hi Andrew, would you like to change my 4 €1UO tickets into 4x €1sng ticket please?

my screenname is Jbrody

thx in advance
elektro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2014, 05:52 AM   #224
UnibetAndrew
Unibet Rep
 
UnibetAndrew's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: London
Posts: 2,085
Re: Unibet - Official Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by NivereN View Post
UnibetAndrew: Will you convert my 4xUB 1€ and 4xMTT 1€ tickets to two 4 € SnG tickets?
Sure, done.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rokent View Post
One bad beat after another, this month has killed me. I ply poker for 4 years now and this is the first time i see anything like this ... so sad ...
I recommend taking a few days off. I also recommend not dwelling on bad beats, it just makes it worse. The problem with poker is that you feel bad when you run bad but you don't feel good when you run good because you think that it's normal, or that you deserve to run good after the bad. The best way to get around that problem is to try to not feel sad when you run bad and to try to feel happy when you run good. Easier said than done, but it can be done.

Quote:
Originally Posted by skicowboys View Post
Hi Andrew. I've been thinking about missions/challenges/achievements. Is there any way in the future you could "win" your avatar for your country? Or a flag for your country that you could have as a background behind your avatar?
Good idea. We've been thinking about country-specific promotions/backgrounds/avatars, even whole-client skins. I'm only going to update Challenges every quarter, but this would definitely be a good thing to have in the early stages next time round. Having it as a mission or promo means a lot of people will miss it, but Challenges last for three months.

Quote:
Originally Posted by skicowboys View Post
As you've spent a day sorting tickets I thought I'd ask. I have a 250e ticket that I won't be able to use, as even if I was to win I wouldn't be able to attend as I'll be in Vegas at the time (yes, another holiday in September), is there any chance you could make this into 25e tickets for me either MTT
Sure, done. I credited 10x €25 MTT tickets. They expire in 30 days, so let me know if you need any extended.

Quote:
Originally Posted by skicowboys View Post
I'm looking forward to the re-set and the new challenges and missions. Will table priority be back in tomorrow or was that the culprit of the lag and needs more development?
We aren't sure if it was table priority or something else, but the aim is to bring out a 1.6.1 that will update on both old clients. It'll have table priority which will be off by default. The one-click improvement won't be in yet. I'm not sure on the timeline yet, it depends how the developers get on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kapetain View Post
damn, need only 500 points to be able to redeem challenge reward. and its resetting tomorrow
Please, if you will have minor challenge "be dealt all starting hands" in July also, make it so it has some kind of counter..
Did you make it?

"Be dealt all starting hands" is out. It's too much work to include a proper progress indicator. Also the ones like "be dealt into a hand ending in 123" are out. Also ones like "showdown a full house" are out, because they make people play worse.

Quote:
Originally Posted by P0kerM0nk View Post
Half of my cashtables just froze and the game wants to sit me out at the other tables, #42620779 and #42620750 are just standing still while my 2 other tables are still going but I need to cancel sit out timer time after time...
Are you using 1.5 or 1.6? If the latter, you can probably fix it by downgrading to the old.

PC: http://mcdnf.relaxg.com/sw/clients/w...oker_1.5.0.exe
Mac: http://mcdnf.relaxg.com/sw/clients/m...oker_1.5.0.dmg

If not, it could be a CPU lag problem - you can tell if you load the task manager in Windows (if you're on PC) and see how much CPU the poker client is taking. If it's taking a lot but doesn't normally, then a reboot should fix it (sorry for the cliché technical advice).

Quote:
Originally Posted by P0kerM0nk View Post
And now Im on about that sitting out timer, that should get improved aswell, that timer starts counting down from the second I press that button but that doesnt mean Im already sitting out on the table. And it can take a while before a hand is over at times certainly when ur playing multiple tables.
Yes, agree. It's apparently quite hard to change though, and it can raise strange problems. For example, if we start the countdown when someone is sitting out at all tables, but they leave a table or join a new one, what happens? I agree the current version isn't perfect, but it's mooooostly OK.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadScandi View Post
At what time do the challenges reset? Midnight UK time?
That was the plan, but because of the bad release on Friday, it was done manually instead. They did it first thing in the morning (EET).

Quote:
Originally Posted by toffy View Post
Timed out in this hand 42645615 and 42655079
Thanks, I'll report it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bergeroo View Post
Is there some kind of mini view of the software that I haven't seen because the table is way bigger than all other sites which causes me to skip playing tournaments here as I can't fit it in a nice square with my other tables. Thanks.
Afraid not. The tables don't even work that well at their current minimum size due to font size problems (which I believe is being fixed).
UnibetAndrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2014, 05:56 AM   #225
UnibetAndrew
Unibet Rep
 
UnibetAndrew's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: London
Posts: 2,085
Re: Unibet - Official Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by LTU Westham View Post
What's with 5-max SNG tickets on July mission? Were people using most of them at HU in June?
I want to boost 5 max SNG traffic. You've probably noticed that each month I try to target a different game type to get it running. When they start running, they often continue even after we take away the incentive when the month ends. I also like to rotate the way that promos work because they stop working if you run them too long.

Quote:
Originally Posted by saft_suse View Post
So i suggested some New MTT`s in march ..........any chance of seeing one (or more) of them in August ?
Hmm, I remember you wanted the Weds deepstack to run every day (it does). What were the others?

Quote:
Originally Posted by elektro View Post
Hi Andrew, would you like to change my 4 €1UO tickets into 4x €1sng ticket please?
Sure, done.
UnibetAndrew is offline   Reply With Quote

Reply
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:22 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimisation provided by DragonByte SEO v2.0.33 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copyright © 2008-2010, Two Plus Two Interactive
 
 
Poker Players - Streaming Live Online