Two Plus Two Publishing LLC Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > Internet Poker > Internet Poker

Notices

Internet Poker Discussions of Internet poker venues.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-10-2014, 09:01 AM   #7176
grinder
 
boltonflats's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: VT
Posts: 672
Re: Seals With Clubs-Bitcoin poker room

Quote:
Originally Posted by BTC_Baller View Post
Very smart BTC user ITT

Electrum seeds are a very useful way to store your BTC yourself without relying on a third party

CarbonWallet is another seed-based deterministic wallet that exists only for that session in your browser.

No reason to hold coins with a third party if you do some reading and understand the properly wield the power now in your hands.
I use MultiBit. Super easy to use and very widely used.
boltonflats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2014, 11:57 AM   #7177
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
cakewalk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: it depends
Posts: 8,488
Re: Seals With Clubs-Bitcoin poker room

does anyone know if support is capable of sending you your HH's?
cakewalk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2014, 01:12 PM   #7178
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
cakewalk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: it depends
Posts: 8,488
Re: Seals With Clubs-Bitcoin poker room

Quote:
Originally Posted by cakewalk View Post
does anyone know if support is capable of sending you your HH's?
received this response from them:

Quote:
Hey Master Blaster,

I verified your e-mail against the XxxxxxXXxXXXxXXxXXxx account, so we can get you those hand histories. I see the account was created in XXXXXXX, which is how far back we'll run the report from the date we take the next batch's snapshot. Please note that compiling hand histories is a very time consuming process and the queue can get a little long, so the wait time may be a week or two.

Hope that helps! We'll be in touch as soon as we process the next batch.
i'm kind of impressed
cakewalk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2014, 11:59 PM   #7179
newbie
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 44
Re: Seals With Clubs-Bitcoin poker room

Anyone know how many players usually play in the 25k free roll?
gerbera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2014, 10:18 AM   #7180
journeyman
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 356
Re: Seals With Clubs-Bitcoin poker room

Quote:
Originally Posted by gerbera View Post
Anyone know how many players usually play in the 25k free roll?
I played it once a couple months back, there was about 65 people or so that day.
vikthunder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2014, 10:35 AM   #7181
Pooh-Bah
 
ZeckoRiver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Check raising stupid tourists
Posts: 5,002
Re: Seals With Clubs-Bitcoin poker room

Quote:
Originally Posted by gerbera View Post
Anyone know how many players usually play in the 25k free roll?
Depends on the starting time and whether weekend or weekday 80 ish past 2 25k krillrolls.
ZeckoRiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2014, 10:37 AM   #7182
banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: MD
Posts: 533
Depends a lot on timing. The krillrolls seem to start at the most awkward times.
I'd be lying if I said I hadn't woken up at 5am many times for one
UHaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2014, 10:59 AM   #7183
veteran
 
EvilGreebo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, USA
Posts: 2,592
Re: Seals With Clubs-Bitcoin poker room

Quote:
Originally Posted by UHaul View Post
Depends a lot on timing. The krillrolls seem to start at the most awkward times.
I'd be lying if I said I hadn't woken up at 5am many times for one
Well they're scheduled for every X hours - the most frequent being 100 hours (4.1 days) and the least frequent every 800 hours (33.33~ days) - so they don't care when X hours happens relative to the time of day in any one person's time zone.

Meaning everyone has a shot *sometime* of getting a good time slot... and lots of bad ones.
EvilGreebo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2014, 03:15 AM   #7184
adept
 
Fantaz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Studying computer science
Posts: 929
the freeroll schedules are aids
Fantaz is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2014, 09:17 AM   #7185
veteran
 
Black Hat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 2,908
Re: Seals With Clubs-Bitcoin poker room

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilGreebo View Post
Well they're scheduled for every X hours - the most frequent being 100 hours (4.1 days) and the least frequent every 800 hours (33.33~ days) - so they don't care when X hours happens relative to the time of day in any one person's time zone.

Meaning everyone has a shot *sometime* of getting a good time slot... and lots of bad ones.
Actually "bad" time slots are "better" since the player pool should be smaller, giving you a better chance of placing.
Black Hat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2014, 12:57 PM   #7186
waq
veteran
 
waq's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: In love with Sugar
Posts: 2,700
Re: Seals With Clubs-Bitcoin poker room

I think part of your post is missing. I think I found it.

,as well as less of a chance of actually playing.
waq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2014, 01:33 PM   #7187
adept
 
Texans24's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 986
Re: Seals With Clubs-Bitcoin poker room

the website is down?....cant access it....haven't played in a while so don't know whats up.
Texans24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2014, 01:46 PM   #7188
Pooh-Bah
 
ZeckoRiver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Check raising stupid tourists
Posts: 5,002
Re: Seals With Clubs-Bitcoin poker room

Up for me
ZeckoRiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2014, 01:51 PM   #7189
adept
 
Texans24's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 986
Re: Seals With Clubs-Bitcoin poker room

i get this

Texans24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2014, 09:07 PM   #7190
enthusiast
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 75
Re: Seals With Clubs-Bitcoin poker room

Hello there. I've just created an account on SWC.

Is there anything I should know regarding this bitcoin thing ? Do i have to withdraw my BTc to my adress everytime ? Any bonus code ? etc

Any other thing I should be aware of ? I'm totally new to this site.

gl at the tables.

PS: i'm looking for chips at swc (my nickname is "lachatte"), i've made a post about it in the internet forum transfert thread, feel free to pm me

Last edited by clemx; 03-15-2014 at 09:19 PM.
clemx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2014, 11:35 PM   #7191
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Happy_Fish's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Here for the WW
Posts: 7,497
Re: Seals With Clubs-Bitcoin poker room

Quote:
Originally Posted by clemx View Post
Hello there. I've just created an account on SWC.

Is there anything I should know regarding this bitcoin thing ? Do i have to withdraw my BTc to my adress everytime ? Any bonus code ? etc

Any other thing I should be aware of ? I'm totally new to this site.

gl at the tables.

PS: i'm looking for chips at swc (my nickname is "lachatte"), i've made a post about it in the internet forum transfert thread, feel free to pm me
When you cash out, you can withdraw your bitcoin to any address you control, it doesn't have to be the same one every time. (Or find somebody to trade in the lobby) There's not really bonus codes, you earn your rakeback the more "krill" you earn, which are like player points.
Happy_Fish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2014, 12:59 AM   #7192
adept
 
Texans24's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 986
Re: Seals With Clubs-Bitcoin poker room

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texans24 View Post
i get this

am i missing something?....why cant i connect?
Texans24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2014, 10:34 AM   #7193
centurion
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 105
Re: Seals With Clubs-Bitcoin poker room

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texans24 View Post
am i missing something?....why cant i connect?
IT can be old client,your sec. software or something else. If you install new client and still have problem email support.
lluboski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2014, 03:32 PM   #7194
grinder
 
WSPreadHead's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Papa Johnny Road
Posts: 545
Re: Seals With Clubs-Bitcoin poker room

is there any information about the RNG being used? Is it audited by a 3rd party?
WSPreadHead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2014, 04:10 PM   #7195
journeyman
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 218
Re: Seals With Clubs-Bitcoin poker room

Hi, I want to try out Seals with Clubs, but am hoping someone could help me with the depositing part. When I click on Cashier and then buy chips w/bitcoins button it brings up a "cash in address".

I don't know what this means. I hardly knew what a bitcoin was up until recently. I don't really see anything in their FAQ's about depositing so I'm assuming it's easy and I'm just stupid. Do I just buy bitcoins off an exchange like coinbase and then send them to that address or something?

I know there are probably ways to trade with other players, but would rather just make the deposit myself.

Any help anyone could offer would be appreciated, thanks.
ratm2525 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2014, 04:14 PM   #7196
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Happy_Fish's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Here for the WW
Posts: 7,497
Re: Seals With Clubs-Bitcoin poker room

Quote:
Originally Posted by ratm2525 View Post
Hi, I want to try out Seals with Clubs, but am hoping someone could help me with the depositing part. When I click on Cashier and then buy chips w/bitcoins button it brings up a "cash in address".

I don't know what this means. I hardly knew what a bitcoin was up until recently. I don't really see anything in their FAQ's about depositing so I'm assuming it's easy and I'm just stupid. Do I just buy bitcoins off an exchange like coinbase and then send them to that address or something?

I know there are probably ways to trade with other players, but would rather just make the deposit myself.

Any help anyone could offer would be appreciated, thanks.
If you are in the US, set up a coinbase account. It will take a little while to get verified and all that, but once you're all set up, it's simple to just buy btc from them and transfer it to your "cash-in" address.

If you want to play right this second, I would suggest picking up a GDMP and trading it in the lobby.
Happy_Fish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2014, 05:19 PM   #7197
adept
 
Texans24's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 986
Re: Seals With Clubs-Bitcoin poker room

Quote:
Originally Posted by lluboski View Post
IT can be old client,your sec. software or something else. If you install new client and still have problem email support.
i actually fixed it by turning off my malware software, it kept blocking the site, strange.
Texans24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2014, 05:36 PM   #7198
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Happy_Fish's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Here for the WW
Posts: 7,497
Re: Seals With Clubs-Bitcoin poker room

Glad you got it fixed.
Happy_Fish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2014, 06:31 PM   #7199
centurion
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 105
Re: Seals With Clubs-Bitcoin poker room

Quote:
Originally Posted by ratm2525 View Post
Hi, I want to try out Seals with Clubs, but am hoping someone could help me with the depositing part. When I click on Cashier and then buy chips w/bitcoins button it brings up a "cash in address".

I don't know what this means. I hardly knew what a bitcoin was up until recently. I don't really see anything in their FAQ's about depositing so I'm assuming it's easy and I'm just stupid. Do I just buy bitcoins off an exchange like coinbase and then send them to that address or something?

I know there are probably ways to trade with other players, but would rather just make the deposit myself.

Any help anyone could offer would be appreciated, thanks.
This video is outdated,but this is how it work ( the exchanges don't exist anymore)
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...RwFMiG5XvrSJ9w

Last edited by lluboski; 03-16-2014 at 06:38 PM.
lluboski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2014, 08:43 PM   #7200
Pooh-Bah
 
obviously.bogus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Up a creek ... Infractions: 37 (99)
Posts: 4,903
Re: Seals With Clubs-Bitcoin poker room

Quote:
Originally Posted by WSPreadHead View Post
is there any information about the RNG being used? Is it audited by a 3rd party?
This the software used by SwC

http://www.briggsoft.com/docs/pmaven...es.htm#shuffle

You can download the RNG software there, but I doubt SwC have actually been audited to make sure they haven't altered it.
obviously.bogus is offline   Reply With Quote

Reply
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off




All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:16 AM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
Copyright 2008-2010, Two Plus Two Interactive
 
 
Poker Players - Streaming Live Online