This month we made good progress towards expanding product offerings on PokerStars.IT and PokerStars.BE, and that’s where most of the development effort was directed. Here is the list of updates which will affect most players once the clients get updated (should happen by end of this week):
As someone already posted, we are adding the ability to post your hands directly to your Facebook and Twitter account. This is doable via a small star in the chat area:
This feature would initially be turned off until we finalize the testing and then we will turn it on. We will post more exciting details about the feature in the coming weeks!
We have made a number of improvements to how our notes system works. A lot of these changes were gathered from ideas in this thread, so thank you.
- You can now differentiate between a player who just has a colored label and a player who actually has a textual note. The presence of the “N” icon would indicate that there is text, while the lack of it would indicate that you have just assigned a colored label.
- Applying a color label is much quicker now. You can do this via the “Label” right-click menu that has been added, or even quicker by enabling “Left-click player to assign label” from “Options” > “Player Notes”. This will allow you to see the labels menu by just left-clicking a player – this is very handy for quick note taking!
- You can now have more than 8 labels, and there are various other small improvements.
T-Money trading has been turned on as of today for non-US players who were eligible to trade T Money before mid April.
Note: The above changes would only take effect once your gaming client has been updated, which could happen at different times for different players. Please ensure you are running PokerStarsUpdate.exe to ensure you get the update delivered.
- We’ve made a few improvements to the SNG Lobby, fixing minor issues with how the columns are sorted.
- We removed the gap above the first line in the Info tab that was causing information to go below the fold.