Two Plus Two Publishing LLC Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > >

Notices

Internet Poker Discussions of Internet poker venues.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-05-2012, 07:08 AM   #1
Chazley
old hand
 
Chazley's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: @chazley
Posts: 1,642
Juicy Stakes Cashout Thread **(OCT 10 NEWS - see post 696)**

Requested 8/14 (3k) on Cake Poker
Approved 10/6 on Juicy

Checks have typically arrived in 2-3 business days after approvel in the past. Will update when check in hand.
Chazley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 12:47 PM   #2
kahntrutahn
Minbet Millionaire
 
kahntrutahn's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Reading http://goo.gl/Abmrkf
Posts: 7,170
re: Juicy Stakes Cashout Thread **(OCT 10 NEWS - see post 696)**

Wow, that is a huge improvement in wait times for approval right? Under 2 months? Typically they are 4-5 months on Cake no? Hope it arrives quickly.

Cheers,

--
Kahn
kahntrutahn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 01:06 PM   #3
xboxlive1990
stranger
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 6
re: Juicy Stakes Cashout Thread **(OCT 10 NEWS - see post 696)**

requested some time in early may on cake
processed 10/3 on JS
check received on 10/5

That took a crazy long time, but at least I didn't have to request a new cashout and wait another 5 months.
xboxlive1990 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 01:12 PM   #4
kahntrutahn
Minbet Millionaire
 
kahntrutahn's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Reading http://goo.gl/Abmrkf
Posts: 7,170
re: Juicy Stakes Cashout Thread **(OCT 10 NEWS - see post 696)**

At first glance then it appears that perhaps Juicy Stakes has done a rather large batch of checks comprising 3 months worth of backlog? Let's hope that this is the case!

Cheers,

--
Kahn
kahntrutahn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 01:34 PM   #5
xboxlive1990
stranger
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 6
re: Juicy Stakes Cashout Thread **(OCT 10 NEWS - see post 696)**

Quote:
Originally Posted by xboxlive1990 View Post
requested some time in early may on cake
processed 10/3 on JS
check received on 10/5

That took a crazy long time, but at least I didn't have to request a new cashout and wait another 5 months.
Update:
I would like to preface this by saying that I have a bank that can process international checks and have successfully deposited checks from cake before. Today however my banker scanned this check and told me that it was no good, that it was not a real check.

The check looks like other checks I have gotten from cake, same bank, same watermarks, etc. I have never had a problem with another cake check. Anyone else have experience with hit and miss checks from cake? Any correlation with the switch to Juicy Steaks?
xboxlive1990 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 02:12 PM   #6
Dk09
enthusiast
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 65
re: Juicy Stakes Cashout Thread **(OCT 10 NEWS - see post 696)**

Quote:
Originally Posted by xboxlive1990 View Post
Update:
I would like to preface this by saying that I have a bank that can process international checks and have successfully deposited checks from cake before. Today however my banker scanned this check and told me that it was no good, that it was not a real check.

The check looks like other checks I have gotten from cake, same bank, same watermarks, etc. I have never had a problem with another cake check. Anyone else have experience with hit and miss checks from cake? Any correlation with the switch to Juicy Steaks?
If this is true, then God help us.

(PS: I'm an atheist)
Dk09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 02:18 PM   #7
djle2
old hand
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 1,902
re: Juicy Stakes Cashout Thread **(OCT 10 NEWS - see post 696)**

2 months to get approval of your cash out and not have the money in your hand yet....wtf

How are they still able to run. why are you even still playing on that site?
djle2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 03:39 PM   #8
d3 fact0
Pooh-Bah
 
d3 fact0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: BtGB
Posts: 3,897
re: Juicy Stakes Cashout Thread **(OCT 10 NEWS - see post 696)**

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chazley View Post
Requested 8/14 (3k) on Cake Poker
Approved 10/6 on Juicy

Checks have typically arrived in 2-3 business days after approvel in the past. Will update when check in hand.
Did you go through TheNuts to "expedite" it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by xboxlive1990 View Post
Update:
I would like to preface this by saying that I have a bank that can process international checks and have successfully deposited checks from cake before. Today however my banker scanned this check and told me that it was no good, that it was not a real check.

The check looks like other checks I have gotten from cake, same bank, same watermarks, etc. I have never had a problem with another cake check. Anyone else have experience with hit and miss checks from cake? Any correlation with the switch to Juicy Steaks?
There have been some reports in the Cake cashout thread of checks bouncing on occasion, but that's nothing unusual, and pretty much every U.S. serving site has these issues on occasion. It's really more of an issue with the 3rd party processors, than it is with the actual site, as most of these processors process transactions other than poker, e.g. sports-betting, porn, etc., and are in a constant game of cat and mouse with various U.S. "law enforcement" agencies... FWIW, Juciy Steaks =Cake, i.e. JS uses the Cake cashier. In other words, as of today, I am not aware that JS has in fact obtained their own, independent of Cake, payment processing infrastructure.

Last edited by d3 fact0; 10-05-2012 at 03:47 PM.
d3 fact0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 03:51 PM   #9
sharpmouth58
grinder
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 424
re: Juicy Stakes Cashout Thread **(OCT 10 NEWS - see post 696)**

Requested 3k 6/6/12 Processing 10/5/12. will update when it is received and clears. I think this does have something to do with the change to juicystakes. Hopefully they will offer faster cashouts.
sharpmouth58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 03:58 PM   #10
Chazley
old hand
 
Chazley's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: @chazley
Posts: 1,642
re: Juicy Stakes Cashout Thread **(OCT 10 NEWS - see post 696)**

Yes, TheNuts expedited my cashout, although this is the first time it has ever taken more than a month.

From what i know, JS and Cake are still very closely linked, so the idea that cashout times will become faster for usa players is probably inaccurate.
Chazley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 05:15 PM   #11
kahntrutahn
Minbet Millionaire
 
kahntrutahn's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Reading http://goo.gl/Abmrkf
Posts: 7,170
re: Juicy Stakes Cashout Thread **(OCT 10 NEWS - see post 696)**

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chazley View Post
Yes, TheNuts expedited my cashout, although this is the first time it has ever taken more than a month.

From what i know, JS and Cake are still very closely linked, so the idea that cashout times will become faster for usa players is probably inaccurate.

Oh, damn, I guess I was being overly optimistic


Cheers,

--
Kahn
kahntrutahn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 06:07 PM   #12
AkHolic
centurion
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 181
re: Juicy Stakes Cashout Thread **(OCT 10 NEWS - see post 696)**

does anyone have an idea how long cash out take without a rakeback affilate speeding up cash outs
AkHolic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 05:43 AM   #13
Chazley
old hand
 
Chazley's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: @chazley
Posts: 1,642
re: Juicy Stakes Cashout Thread **(OCT 10 NEWS - see post 696)**

Quote:
Originally Posted by AkHolic View Post
does anyone have an idea how long cash out take without a rakeback affilate speeding up cash outs
From what we know, the current timeframe is 4-5 months. There is a possibility that cashout times will become faster at JS, but theres no way of knowing until we get a better sample size.
Chazley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 09:39 PM   #14
Chazley
old hand
 
Chazley's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: @chazley
Posts: 1,642
re: Juicy Stakes Cashout Thread **(OCT 10 NEWS - see post 696)**

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chazley View Post
Requested 8/14 (3k) on Cake Poker
Approved 10/6 on Juicy

Checks have typically arrived in 2-3 business days after approvel in the past. Will update when check in hand.
Received check 10/8

Check was originally approved 10/5, not 10/6
Chazley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 02:44 AM   #15
flub
grinder
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Posts: 434
re: Juicy Stakes Cashout Thread **(OCT 10 NEWS - see post 696)**

Cashout requested from Cake in June; JS processed 10/5; check received 10/8. Max cashout and affiliate is TheNuts, but that didn't seem to help much.

I went to Wells Fargo and the teller warned me that it would take 2-4 months for the check to clear since it's from a foreign banking system. Instead I'm going to mail it to my Canadian bank account for deposit.
flub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 02:53 AM   #16
d3 fact0
Pooh-Bah
 
d3 fact0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: BtGB
Posts: 3,897
re: Juicy Stakes Cashout Thread **(OCT 10 NEWS - see post 696)**

Quote:
Originally Posted by flub View Post
Cashout requested from Cake in June; JS processed 10/5; check received 10/8. Max cashout and affiliate is TheNuts, but that didn't seem to help much.

I went to Wells Fargo and the teller warned me that it would take 2-4 months for the check to clear since it's from a foreign banking system. Instead I'm going to mail it to my Canadian bank account for deposit.
Please do let us know how it all works out in the end... The 2-4 months is a scary timeline considering that these 3rd party processors either get pwned by law enforcement agencies, or change their accounts to stay ahead of the game. In other words, by the time your bank is able to draw on the foreign account, that account may no longer exist in real terms.
d3 fact0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 05:39 AM   #17
Chazley
old hand
 
Chazley's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: @chazley
Posts: 1,642
re: Juicy Stakes Cashout Thread **(OCT 10 NEWS - see post 696)**

Quote:
Originally Posted by flub View Post
Cashout requested from Cake in June; JS processed 10/5; check received 10/8. Max cashout and affiliate is TheNuts, but that didn't seem to help much.

I went to Wells Fargo and the teller warned me that it would take 2-4 months for the check to clear since it's from a foreign banking system. Instead I'm going to mail it to my Canadian bank account for deposit.
If you contact TheNuts, they can get it sped up. Cannot simply just have them as an affiliate.

Also, I deposited a check back on July 9th, and the check is still sitting in international collections - find a bank that will deposit it for sure.
Chazley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 04:08 PM   #18
flub
grinder
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Posts: 434
re: Juicy Stakes Cashout Thread **(OCT 10 NEWS - see post 696)**

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chazley View Post
If you contact TheNuts, they can get it sped up. Cannot simply just have them as an affiliate.
Of course I contact them. And I recontact them every couple weeks but it still takes a few months to get cashouts with TheNuts helping.
flub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 04:16 PM   #19
Chazley
old hand
 
Chazley's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: @chazley
Posts: 1,642
re: Juicy Stakes Cashout Thread **(OCT 10 NEWS - see post 696)**

Hmm that is wierd then - i doubt i am special in regards to getting my cashouts sped up by them.
Chazley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 06:53 PM   #20
umakenocentsbro
grinder
 
umakenocentsbro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 680
re: Juicy Stakes Cashout Thread **(OCT 10 NEWS - see post 696)**

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chazley View Post
Hmm that is wierd then - i doubt i am special in regards to getting my cashouts sped up by them.
you've been saying this for months stop bs when not one other person can back your story up by having thenuts as an affliate
umakenocentsbro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 07:53 PM   #21
Chazley
old hand
 
Chazley's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: @chazley
Posts: 1,642
re: Juicy Stakes Cashout Thread **(OCT 10 NEWS - see post 696)**

Quote:
Originally Posted by umakenocentsbro View Post
you've been saying this for months stop bs when not one other person can back your story up by having thenuts as an affliate
Actually, if you go through the history of the cake poker Cashout thread, there were several others that had either rakebrain or TheNuts as an affiliate that had their cashouts sped up. Again, there is nothing special about me having TheNuts as an affiliate and someone else having them.

On another note, I went to deposit my juicy stakes check today. I originally went to my credit union to deposit the check, and they insisted they could not deposit the check before sending it to collections. I did not give them the check, and instead went to deposit at a large five letter bank ending in e and starting with c. They had zero problem cashing the check. I withdrew the cash and went to deposit it in my main bank account at the credit union, got the same teller, and she seemed shocked and told me she didn't know other banks would cash that check.

So, don't deposit the checks at small banks or credit unions, or at least ask to make sure they don't send the check to international collections. If possible, go to large, nationwide banks that are able to process international checks same day.
Chazley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 08:38 AM   #22
chuck995
stranger
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Ohio USA
Posts: 3
re: Juicy Stakes Cashout Thread **(OCT 10 NEWS - see post 696)**

Quote:
Originally Posted by xboxlive1990 View Post
Update:
Today however my banker scanned this check and told me that it was no good, that it was not a real check.
The same story, cashout request : July; check received 10/8. Check bounced.
chuck995 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 03:50 PM   #23
sharpmouth58
grinder
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 424
re: Juicy Stakes Cashout Thread **(OCT 10 NEWS - see post 696)**

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharpmouth58 View Post
Requested 3k 6/6/12 Processing 10/5/12. will update when it is received and clears. I think this does have something to do with the change to juicystakes. Hopefully they will offer faster cashouts.
Received 10/8 deposited 10/9 and cleared 10/10
sharpmouth58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 08:58 PM   #24
xboxlive1990
stranger
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 6
re: Juicy Stakes Cashout Thread **(OCT 10 NEWS - see post 696)**

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuck995 View Post
The same story, cashout request : July; check received 10/8. Check bounced.
After an unnecessarily long back and forth with JS support, another check has been sent to me. I will update on if I have better luck with the second one. I have never had trouble with my (large nationwide) bank and these checks before, but perhaps i will do a little bank shopping if it bounces at my bank again.
xboxlive1990 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 11:54 PM   #25
Halstad
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Halstad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 7,301
re: Juicy Stakes Cashout Thread **(OCT 10 NEWS - see post 696)**

Quote:
Originally Posted by xboxlive1990 View Post
After an unnecessarily long back and forth with JS support, another check has been sent to me. I will update on if I have better luck with the second one. I have never had trouble with my (large nationwide) bank and these checks before, but perhaps i will do a little bank shopping if it bounces at my bank again.
if a check is going to bounce it will bounce it won't matter what bank you go to. Based on the information you gave, I'm not convinced your check bounced.
Halstad is offline   Reply With Quote

Reply
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:21 AM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimisation provided by DragonByte SEO v2.0.33 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2016 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copyright ę 2008-2010, Two Plus Two Interactive
 
 
Poker Players - Streaming Live Online