Two Plus Two Publishing LLC Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > >

Notices

Internet Poker Discussions of Internet poker venues.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-16-2016, 08:52 PM   #101
coon74
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
coon74's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: lazy to work hard for easy money
Posts: 9,629
Re: GGNetwork: Natural8, etc

Just avoid NL10 / NL25 - they have 10 / 20 bb min BIs, which is really annoying. Go straight to NL50 (that has a 40 bb min BI) if you still want to play this outdated poker variant.
coon74 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2016, 05:06 AM   #102
NuTS_for_NiTS
centurion
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 172
Re: GGNetwork: Natural8, etc

Whats up with players reconnecting all the time. Several times an hour some player is disconnected and wont reconnect within 2 minutes. Just a second ago two fish at the same table got disconnected simultaneously and sat out. Just doesnt seem likely people get disconnected that much in 21th century. Possibly some monkey business going on here...
NuTS_for_NiTS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2016, 03:15 AM   #103
Crysan
grinder
 
Crysan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Bangkok
Posts: 401
Re: GGNetwork: Natural8, etc

Quote:
Originally Posted by NuTS_for_NiTS View Post
Is anyone actually winning there over large sample? I play ABC style which should work wonders vs these guys, and yet I keep losing and losing. Fish who play every hand keep showing nuts. Most of the big pots I win vs other regs who seem to be running equally bad. I have played 3 million hands during my career so I know what variance means, however I'm now losing over 50k hands vs fishy opposition. Any thoughts?
This is pretty much my situation aswell. Not saying that its proof of anything but was enough for me to just withdraw the pennies i had left there after a several deposits. Just couldnt win vs atrocious looking players.
Crysan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2016, 02:32 PM   #104
NINzent
centurion
 
NINzent's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 182
Re: GGNetwork: Natural8, etc

What a surprise, but when I post hands like this http://www.pokerhand.org/?6688401 who are played by tight chinese regs/bots with 12/18 stats who are crushing the game and one guy who used to play there backs up my claims I get made fun of

This network is shady on so many levels and it always has been
NINzent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2016, 04:28 AM   #105
NuTS_for_NiTS
centurion
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 172
Re: GGNetwork: Natural8, etc

So today table starts breaking up, suddenly a huge whale joins. Guy literally plays every hand, and not in a tough way, he often limps and checks down his weak hands. So we play for a while, me, whale and 2 regs. Whale plays every hand. For my huge surprise after a while both regs leave. I continue playing the whale. Theres 10 full tables running but nobody joins the table with me and whale. Needless to say I lost a ton of money to this guy...
NuTS_for_NiTS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2016, 07:42 AM   #106
4-Star General
adept
 
4-Star General's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 973
Re: GGNetwork: Natural8, etc

Quote:
Originally Posted by NuTS_for_NiTS View Post
So today table starts breaking up, suddenly a huge whale joins. Guy literally plays every hand, and not in a tough way, he often limps and checks down his weak hands. So we play for a while, me, whale and 2 regs. Whale plays every hand. For my huge surprise after a while both regs leave. I continue playing the whale. Theres 10 full tables running but nobody joins the table with me and whale. Needless to say I lost a ton of money to this guy...
At what stake?
4-Star General is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2016, 08:58 AM   #107
botsonparty
banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Posts: 557
Re: GGNetwork: Natural8, etc

Quote:
Originally Posted by NuTS_for_NiTS View Post
So today table starts breaking up, suddenly a huge whale joins. Guy literally plays every hand, and not in a tough way, he often limps and checks down his weak hands. So we play for a while, me, whale and 2 regs. Whale plays every hand. For my huge surprise after a while both regs leave. I continue playing the whale. Theres 10 full tables running but nobody joins the table with me and whale. Needless to say I lost a ton of money to this guy...
doesnt mean hes superusing but yeah, even on partypoker/ipoker/micro i often play hu vs whales on 6max/fr tables for 10-20mins(off-peak) while no one joins me
that's a clear sign of bots
botsonparty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2016, 01:46 AM   #108
NuTS_for_NiTS
centurion
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 172
Re: GGNetwork: Natural8, etc

nl50

Yea, didnt mean its bullet proof evidence of anything. But maybe we can get sort of a storybook going here
NuTS_for_NiTS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2016, 08:21 PM   #109
zaebumba
enthusiast
 
zaebumba's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 51
Re: GGNetwork: Natural8, etc

top10 from the start:
Spoiler:
zaebumba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2016, 08:46 PM   #110
theonepunter
journeyman
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 359
Re: GGNetwork: Natural8, etc

Quote:
Originally Posted by zaebumba View Post
top10 from the start:
Spoiler:
Yet the network can barely run any kind of MTT Schedule.
theonepunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2016, 09:08 PM   #111
botsonparty
banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Posts: 557
Re: GGNetwork: Natural8, etc

Quote:
Originally Posted by theonepunter View Post
Yet the network can barely run any kind of MTT Schedule.
cash game bots and a ton of russian breakeven regs are good for inflating pokerscout stats
botsonparty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2016, 10:19 PM   #112
KptBomba
journeyman
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 260
Re: GGNetwork: Natural8, etc

Well I remember 2-3 years ago? when I first played there I would just crush the games by destroying terrible bots (fold to 3b 80%, fold to cbet 60-70% on F/T and or R).
But when I tried it like 1 year ago I lost almost all my profits with reg/semi fish doing something completely random but always correctly bluffcatching vs me/showing nuts all the time in ridiculous spots(and they would stack off TPNK vs each other playing bet/3bet flop).

The time for playing small shaddy sites ended I would say around 2013-2014 now why would you ever play there? I mean same like dollaro poker that in 2012 I would destroy playing 19/15 fold to cbet 60% but like last 2 years was just huge rake and fairly strong bots (after Italian Police busted out most of the skins on the network).

There is still enough legit sites that pay so you wouldn't have to go after some weird sites. If you want some fishy site wihtout HUD why playing GG instead of Unibet (less rake,legit,the at least try to fight against bots)??
KptBomba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2016, 10:23 AM   #113
botsonparty
banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Posts: 557
Re: GGNetwork: Natural8, etc

Quote:
Originally Posted by KptBomba View Post
Well I remember 2-3 years ago? when I first played there I would just crush the games by destroying terrible bots (fold to 3b 80%, fold to cbet 60-70% on F/T and or R).
But when I tried it like 1 year ago I lost almost all my profits with reg/semi fish doing something completely random but always correctly bluffcatching vs me/showing nuts all the time in ridiculous spots(and they would stack off TPNK vs each other playing bet/3bet flop).

The time for playing small shaddy sites ended I would say around 2013-2014 now why would you ever play there? I mean same like dollaro poker that in 2012 I would destroy playing 19/15 fold to cbet 60% but like last 2 years was just huge rake and fairly strong bots (after Italian Police busted out most of the skins on the network).

There is still enough legit sites that pay so you wouldn't have to go after some weird sites. If you want some fishy site wihtout HUD why playing GG instead of Unibet (less rake,legit,the at least try to fight against bots)??
All true, i had the same situation the he site(common scenario:a 15/11 reg raising a3o utg and check raising and reshoving vs an other reg on ATJ for 150bb). Dollaro same thing, last year it was hard to breakeven on it with 13bb rake at 200nl.. well untill i started exploiting bot stats and nothing else.
botsonparty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2016, 04:04 PM   #114
Richard88
old hand
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Scotland
Posts: 1,721
Re: GGNetwork: Natural8, etc

Quote:
Originally Posted by botsonparty View Post
All true, i had the same situation the he site(common scenario:a 15/11 reg raising a3o utg and check raising and reshoving vs an other reg on ATJ for 150bb). Dollaro same thing, last year it was hard to breakeven on it with 13bb rake at 200nl.. well untill i started exploiting bot stats and nothing else.
how do you know he is 15/11 without any kind of software?
Richard88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2016, 08:31 PM   #115
Poisonlolz
journeyman
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 233
Re: GGNetwork: Natural8, etc

Having a really bad experience with Natural8. Created my account, and my cashier and all my funds within the site got locked on the first day. Support redirected me, saying they couldn't unlock my account. They didn't contact me at all about why I got locked after playing like 50 hands of poker on the site.
Poisonlolz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2016, 08:13 AM   #116
NINzent
centurion
 
NINzent's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 182
Re: GGNetwork: Natural8, etc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard88 View Post
how do you know he is 15/11 without any kind of software?
The same way I posted some HHs from way earlier, there was a HH converter out there
NINzent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2016, 07:59 AM   #117
Lessu
Thailand Guru
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Finn Land
Posts: 8,982
Re: GGNetwork: Natural8, etc

Friend just sent me this. Bad player or badly progammed bot?

He didn't disconnect.

Lessu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2016, 02:42 PM   #118
Krisssss
grinder
 
Krisssss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Online cit.
Posts: 536
Re: GGNetwork: Natural8, etc

Quote:
Originally Posted by coon74 View Post
HUDs and other real-time 'software aids' (and, obviously, the use of datamining services) are banned on this network.

The only allowed statistical tool is the built-in PokerCraft Beta (opened by a button at the bottom right of the lobby).
I start to play in December at nl50, but on PokerCraft Beta my winning result are totally different in comparision to my account balance and I never pay for insurence a pot or thinks like that.
Who have the same problem?




I play and I think regs are really bad in general but main problem is:
Is safe this network?
How much site bot you can find?
How much ''private-bot'' you can find?

Without HM is more difficoult find a bot but of course not Impossible.


At sunday tournaments (10k$ guaranteed 25$ buy R/A)
I see really a lot thinks not normal..
Tournaments wasnt capped (I think the real was like 6k)
add on only at level 29 (10k-20k) add on 20k
and players make lots ''1Blinds rebuy00 istant and every time...


But considerind Chineses are magicians better than Harry Potter LOL
Im not sure if this network is really safe or not and I post for find different feedback about it.

who want reply here on my comment or send me inbox.

Thanks in advice!
Krisssss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2016, 07:17 AM   #119
Lemikinge
journeyman
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Sorry for my bad english!
Posts: 222
Re: GGNetwork: Natural8, etc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krisssss View Post
I play and I think regs are really bad in general but main problem is:
Is safe this network?
How much site bot you can find?
How much ''private-bot'' you can find?
I see players there playing like 24/7. I deposited and played a bit.
No personal info like Name, Adress or proof of identity was needed to deposit and to cashout.
So i would rate them 1/10
Lemikinge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2016, 12:20 PM   #120
coon74
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
coon74's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: lazy to work hard for easy money
Posts: 9,629
Re: GGNetwork: Natural8, etc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krisssss View Post
I start to play in December at nl50, but on PokerCraft Beta my winning result are totally different in comparision to my account balance and I never pay for insurence a pot or thinks like that.
Who have the same problem?
PokerCraft doesn't subtract the rake from the pot when calculating the winnings for the graph, it's a well-known issue. However, it does seem to calculate the difference between the EV and the actual winnings correctly (also, bear in mind that the system knows other opponents' folded hole cards and probably takes them into account during equity calculation). So the real EV = (actual winnings as per the cashier) + (PokerCraft EV) - (PokerCraft winnings).

I have no idea about the bots, sorry. Some of the AoF Omaha regs seem too weak to be true, but I haven't tried to look for signs of automated play in them. I don't care much from whom to take money.

As for MTTs, it's logical to rebuy for 1 bb when there's an overlay, I see nothing suspicious with this. Yes, they're poorly structured from a professional point of view, but they give room for crazy gamblers to get their adrenaline fix, which is good for the games.

Last edited by coon74; 12-13-2016 at 12:30 PM. Reason: comments on MTTs
coon74 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2016, 12:24 PM   #121
Krisssss
grinder
 
Krisssss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Online cit.
Posts: 536
Re: GGNetwork: Natural8, etc

Quote:
Originally Posted by coon74 View Post
Pokercraft doesn't subtract the rake from the pot, it's a well-known issue. However, it does seem to calculate the difference between the EV and the actual winnings correctly (also, bear in mind that the system knows other opponents' folded hole cards and probably takes them into account during equity calculation). So the real EV = (actual winnings as per the cashier) + (Pokercraft EV) - (Pokercraft winnings).
thanks
Krisssss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2016, 12:29 PM   #122
MacauChris
centurion
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: Macau
Posts: 147
Re: GGNetwork: Natural8, etc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemikinge View Post
I see players there playing like 24/7. I deposited and played a bit.
No personal info like Name, Adress or proof of identity was needed to deposit and to cashout.
So i would rate them 1/10
This has changed a bit since the last time you played.

Need to verify email address on deposits and verify ID on withdrawals. You have to understand most players fund their accounts through agents and not through the network's methods. It saves payment processing fees and puts the risk onto the agents.
MacauChris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2016, 07:14 AM   #123
romeo4you
enthusiast
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: ZURICH
Posts: 51
Re: GGNetwork: Natural8, etc

well guys wanna plays some mtt on this network
do you suggest to do or to avoid ?

there is some skins better than others?

thanks
romeo4you is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2016, 09:08 PM   #124
Krisssss
grinder
 
Krisssss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Online cit.
Posts: 536
Re: GGNetwork: Natural8, etc

Quote:
Originally Posted by romeo4you View Post
well guys wanna plays some mtt on this network
do you suggest to do or to avoid ?

there is some skins better than others?

thanks
''fold'' Dont play mtt here.
Krisssss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2016, 12:36 PM   #125
romeo4you
enthusiast
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: ZURICH
Posts: 51
Re: GGNetwork: Natural8, etc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krisssss View Post
''fold'' Dont play mtt here.

thanks ... can you explain please
really thank you
romeo4you is offline   Reply With Quote

Reply
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:26 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimisation provided by DragonByte SEO v2.0.33 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copyright ę 2008-2010, Two Plus Two Interactive
 
 
Poker Players - Streaming Live Online