I know others have done this. But I will report my progress making a withdrawal using Nucharge.
1. Went to Nucharge site and created a account. (July 18 AM)
2. Linked Nucharge to my checking account. (July 18 AM 5 minutes)
3. Requested a withdraw from my checking account for $100 (July 18 AM 5 seconds)
4. Recieved email with Pin Number and control number (July 18 AM 10 minutes Cost: $3.90)
5. Went to Bodog and made a deposit of $100 from Nucharge (July 18AM 5 seconds)
6. Requested a withdraw from Bodog (July 18AM 2 hours to get email)
7. Withdraw from Bodog has shown up at Nucharge. (July 18AM I think Instantly)
8. Have not gotten $1-$2 withdraw from my checking account so that I can verify it with Nucharge (July 18 PM)
9. $100 has not yet been withdrawn from my checking account. (July 18 PM)
10. Called Nucharge. (July 18 PM)
Support was friendly.
Why the money deposited to Nucharge had not been debited in my checking account?
Answer: The withdraw is like a check it may take a few days to clear.
When would the small debit to my checking account happen so that I can verify my account and start the withdrawal process?
Answer: This normally takes two hours some banks slightly longer.
Question #3: How long does a Nucharge withdrawal to my checking acount take?
Answer: 5-10 Business days. But it has been happening faster
Question #4: I expect the amount of business that you are doing is going to go way up when the word gets out about this service. Are you guys able to handle it?
Are support staff has just been increased to handle more load.
We will see. I will keep everyone posted.
Update to Report
11. $100 withdrawn from my checking account (July 23 5 days)
12. Small debt taken from my account (July 23 5 days)
13. Ask NuCharge for withdraw greater than deposit (July 23)
The withdraw stated that it would be processed in 3-5 days
Cliff Note: NuCharge Transaction going well so-far