Originally Posted by 5thStreetHog
Im not upset at all. I just corrected you.
Whats lol is you arguing my three hour comment is inaccurate regarding his situation because once some other person in the past had a different situation. My statement was accurate. Your absurd rebuttal is just that.
Thats great. Perhaps that is why I didnt say they are faster than every single site. I said 99%, which was meant to imply they are faster than nearly every individual site on the market with exception of one or two. Again, your response is absurd. My assertion is correct. Your counter is irrelevant to what I actually said.
Although I suppose this is true Im not sure what it has to do with anything we are talking about. I like peanuts, great.
Yes, I want someone to stick with their word. If you would buy a dictionary and learn what the word estimated mean you can see they have not broke their word whatsoever.
The fact that you can find someone to give you information that was not made public does not mean it falls under the tag of public information. Its clear Bovada has not made this information public nor have they used this information to attract players or more specifically to attract the OP as you sort of implied was a possibility.
1. You are upset but thats ok
2. Your three hour comment is incorrect. It was day 11.
3. Dont think its anywhere near 99%, thats just your opinion and its wrong
4. Sure it does, people can get their money from other sites quicker than bovada because there are other options.
5. Guess this depends how much leverage you want to give them here. If you argue that at 20 days they are still correct you are just a moron. Ill concede you this point.
5. Regardless if Bovada has specifically made this information public, it still falls very much under the category of public information unless you really want to argue that its under private information, I welcome that arguement. OP could very well has done his own research and saw the timely cashouts which still could be very much a reason he chose to play there. Not sure what your argument is on this one because you really dont have one, you are just stating your incorrect opinion.