Two Plus Two Publishing LLC Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > Internet Poker > Internet Poker

Notices

Internet Poker Discussions of Internet poker venues.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-16-2012, 02:25 AM   #7246
stranger
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 1
Re: Bodog (Bovada) payout thread for US players (DO NOT post bank names)

So this will be my first time cashing out from Bovada and wanted to get my facts straight. Check by courier = best method, my bank details= the bank i plan to deposit to, and intermediate bank would be say the home branch? Can anyone verify this for me
Spenclay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 02:26 AM   #7247
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Halstad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Daily Action Plan
Posts: 6,396
Re: Bodog (Bovada) payout thread for US players (DO NOT post bank names)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spenclay View Post
So this will be my first time cashing out from Bovada and wanted to get my facts straight. Check by courier = best method, my bank details= the bank i plan to deposit to, and intermediate bank would be say the home branch? Can anyone verify this for me
you shouldn't need to fill out any bank details for a check, I think you're filling out a form for a wire
Halstad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 06:12 AM   #7248
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
BreakYaNeck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 6,919
Re: Bodog (Bovada) payout thread for US players (DO NOT post bank names)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5thStreetHog View Post
Im not upset at all. I just corrected you.



Whats lol is you arguing my three hour comment is inaccurate regarding his situation because once some other person in the past had a different situation. My statement was accurate. Your absurd rebuttal is just that.



Thats great. Perhaps that is why I didnt say they are faster than every single site. I said 99%, which was meant to imply they are faster than nearly every individual site on the market with exception of one or two. Again, your response is absurd. My assertion is correct. Your counter is irrelevant to what I actually said.



Although I suppose this is true Im not sure what it has to do with anything we are talking about. I like peanuts, great.



Yes, I want someone to stick with their word. If you would buy a dictionary and learn what the word estimated mean you can see they have not broke their word whatsoever.



The fact that you can find someone to give you information that was not made public does not mean it falls under the tag of public information. Its clear Bovada has not made this information public nor have they used this information to attract players or more specifically to attract the OP as you sort of implied was a possibility.
1. You are upset but thats ok
2. Your three hour comment is incorrect. It was day 11.
3. Dont think its anywhere near 99%, thats just your opinion and its wrong
4. Sure it does, people can get their money from other sites quicker than bovada because there are other options.
5. Guess this depends how much leverage you want to give them here. If you argue that at 20 days they are still correct you are just a moron. Ill concede you this point.
5. Regardless if Bovada has specifically made this information public, it still falls very much under the category of public information unless you really want to argue that its under private information, I welcome that arguement. OP could very well has done his own research and saw the timely cashouts which still could be very much a reason he chose to play there. Not sure what your argument is on this one because you really dont have one, you are just stating your incorrect opinion.
BreakYaNeck is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 06:25 AM   #7249
newbie
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 28
Re: Bodog (Bovada) payout thread for US players (DO NOT post bank names)

Quote:
Originally Posted by vick23157 View Post
What place would you recommend to cash your payout check besides a bank?? Is walmart a place that would cash the payout check??
I always cash at wallworld, if they will do it. It's really hit or miss. Lately all the canadian checks have been cashing at wallymarty. the one I received today did not. The machine couldnt read it. The lady said she thinks its because the numbers on the check were too far apart and that happens
sometimes. First time its happened to me. Theres been other times where they won't cash it but never for this reason. Usually cashes. Unless its from Singapore.

Req:10/8
appr:10/9
rec:10/15
No tracking, haven't cashed YET
Beeznuts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 09:44 AM   #7250
adept
 
Asgrow13's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Boston
Posts: 1,067
Re: Bodog (Bovada) payout thread for US players (DO NOT post bank names)

Check requested 9/27, approved 9/29, received 10/15, cleared 10/16. Pretty smooth and easy.
Asgrow13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 11:38 AM   #7251
journeyman
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 343
Re: Bodog (Bovada) payout thread for US players (DO NOT post bank names)

I'd like to deposit today using WU. Is there anything I should know before creating a new account? I.e signing up through a certain affiliate for some kind of first-time deposit bonus or something? i'm assuming there is no rakeback.
EmptyThaClip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 11:59 AM   #7252
centurion
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 114
Re: Bodog (Bovada) payout thread for US players (DO NOT post bank names)

My problem wasn't that I did not have the money on business day #11 it was that they still haven't even sent a check. I called and they had no tracking number and said they had not sent it yet. I read the 5-10 day estimate to mean, it could be 5 days it could be 10 days. I didn't go on a huge rant, all I said was that if they are taking 20 days to send checks then they should take the 5 minutes to change it to "5-20 day" estimate. That way I can choose to stay with Americas Cardroom or choose to not deposit at all.
burkie_45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 05:12 PM   #7253
veteran
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: San Diego CA
Posts: 2,836
Re: Bodog (Bovada) payout thread for US players (DO NOT post bank names)

Quote:
Originally Posted by burkie_45 View Post
My problem wasn't that I did not have the money on business day #11 it was that they still haven't even sent a check. I called and they had no tracking number and said they had not sent it yet. I read the 5-10 day estimate to mean, it could be 5 days it could be 10 days. I didn't go on a huge rant, all I said was that if they are taking 20 days to send checks then they should take the 5 minutes to change it to "5-20 day" estimate. That way I can choose to stay with Americas Cardroom or choose to not deposit at all.
then they lose your deposit ... they can't risk that.
Marshall28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 04:36 AM   #7254
journeyman
 
dangerdan05's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: LasVegas
Posts: 388
Re: Bodog (Bovada) payout thread for US players (DO NOT post bank names)

You can do Western Union on Bovada? this whole time i have been doing Money Gram which is very similar, but max is 800 a week w a 60$ fee. What is max w Western Union on wat is the Fee?
dangerdan05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 10:20 PM   #7255
stranger
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 10
Re: Bodog (Bovada) payout thread for US players (DO NOT post bank names)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5thStreetHog View Post
Im pretty sure it says business days. And you are at right around 10 business days right now.

Given the environment we are playing online poker in as Americans and the effects on cashouts, Im not sure your complaints are anything but ridiculous tbh.
WOW! 5thStreetHog sounds like he may be one of the disgruntled Bovada customer service reps. lol

I have to agree with Burkie's concernes...not that they're posting inaccurate times, but if he didn't recieve it in that time frame he certainly has a plausable reason for concern given that it seems everyone else is recieving thier checks in that time frame. There's nothing wrong with being proactive. I knew there was a problem with my wire transfer from Bovada that was approved on 8/28 when I still hadn't recieved it on 10/1 for the simple fact that everyone else had been getting thiers. Now everyone told me to just sit back and relax, however common sense told me not to, because clearly something was not right. To date I still have not recieved my funds ($7900) and no one at Bovada seems to know or care where it is. They simply tell me they'll call me back in 24 hours (this has been every day since the 1st of October) and I have still not recieved one single call back with ANY information. Bovada's customer service is a JOKE...they're unorganized, uninformed, unhelpful and they havn't even offered to try and compensate with any kind of "bonus money" or anything. I understand that sometimes S@$T happens, but at least pretend that you're trying to make your customer that is handing over lots of cash and trusting you with it happy. Just sayin..
doeboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 12:10 AM   #7256
banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 242
Re: Bodog (Bovada) payout thread for US players (DO NOT post bank names)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dangerdan05 View Post
You can do Western Union on Bovada? this whole time i have been doing Money Gram which is very similar, but max is 800 a week w a 60$ fee. What is max w Western Union on wat is the Fee?
It's about 5-10% more to do WU than MoneyGram.
JOsbourne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 01:53 AM   #7257
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Halstad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Daily Action Plan
Posts: 6,396
Re: Bodog (Bovada) payout thread for US players (DO NOT post bank names)

max cashouts for mg or wu are both 8%
Halstad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 04:21 AM   #7258
journeyman
 
dangerdan05's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: LasVegas
Posts: 388
Re: Bodog (Bovada) payout thread for US players (DO NOT post bank names)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOsbourne View Post
It's about 5-10% more to do WU than MoneyGram.
I called them a yesterday and they said only some accts are able to do WU, thats weird.
dangerdan05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 04:08 PM   #7259
journeyman
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 284
Re: Bodog (Bovada) payout thread for US players (DO NOT post bank names)

Check
Requested 10/8
Received 10/19
mlo4sho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 06:12 PM   #7260
Pooh-Bah
 
NDfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Chicago
Posts: 5,864
Re: Bodog (Bovada) payout thread for US players (DO NOT post bank names)

Can you do player transfers on Bovada?
NDfan is online now   Reply With Quote

Reply
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:08 AM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
Copyright 2008-2010, Two Plus Two Interactive