Originally Posted by Swagga86
Why do u play poker lol
Actually, it's not that bad of a question. You say :
- I used to love to play poker
- I don't play poker that much
- When I do, my heart isn't into it
Is it a motivation problem ?
Are you soft because you are in a secure way of life ?
Depending on your answer about why you play poker you will receive different advices.
If you play for money :
- Find your motivation back
- Remember why you were playing poker before and what was the source of your motivation
- Ask yourself if your financial or overall situation is stressing you out so much that you feel like you "dont have the right to play"
If you play for fun/as a distraction :
- Can you afford it ?
- Do you feel pressure coming from your GF about the fact you play ? (she is thinking it's a waste of time, she wants more time with you)
If you don't have any motivation, you won't improve. If you don't improve, you will lose. If you lose, you will lack motivation.
It's a downward spiral and all depends on understanding why you are playing right now and what you want to achieve by sitting at a poker table.