Originally Posted by Spaztastic
good tunes to listen to when you got teh grind on the mind?
i believe that a lot of the players in this forum could make more money with less variance playing cash games, from a former post it seems you're pretty good at cash, would you agree with this?
um, no specific music, bands etc, whatever mood im in. but when i won my first tourney in 2007, i listened to ''we are the world'' for 7 hours straight, so thats epic imo.
i don't think i play enough, or put enough time in, to rate myself at Cashgame...but i think in the HU CG i def should be pretty decent.
Originally Posted by joejoe1337
That is all
Originally Posted by p3rc4
If existance indeed is supersymmetric, would there be an opposite you running bad out there somewhere?
Originally Posted by widowmakerrr
1) How do you analyze your game-do you use some tracking software afterwards? Do you work with endgametools like SNgWiz to go over some decisions? Do use any push/fold trainers SNGWIZ or pokerstrategy-icmtrainer?
2) Did you get your knowledge through books or through try and error?
2) In which German poker-forums are you active?
3)whats your biggest strenght in mtts?
4) Which concept in MTTS do you think is totally misapplied by many player?
6) You wrote about opening up your game-do you isolate limpers with weaker holdings just because they often fold on the flop to cbets like in cashgames?
7) I hope i win some mtts in the next weeks and can move up to mtts with you in them-please tell me if you ever go on monkeytilt and how to induce it.
5) Who wins the Bundesliga and the Championsleague-i root for Barcelona for CL winner, they´re owning souls atm.
ty for your time, gl
1) meh, honestly, i don't put to much time in, after my sessions is finished, eventho i should review more stuff, im just to lazy for that ldo.
2) mostly through playing, making my own mistakes, etc. u still get the most experience by playing, books and stuff are def. helpful, but u shouldn't just play according to what the book tells you or some stuff
3) meh, pokerinstitut is the only forum i kinda like, cause its not only full of nerds who talk dumb things all the time, that pisses me off.
4) i think adjusting to how the others play, taking adv. of that
5) i think minraising pre and stuff is still something i can't see the point of it being profitable
6) meh, i think the concept works more late in tourneys, ppl don't fold anything in CGs, esp. at higher Limits like NL200/400 - but in MTT's this concept of isoing weak ppl when the stacksizes are right for it works out
7) meh, not anymore, but when i first started playing i often managed to spew away few hundered bucks after i finished late in a tourney
8) as long as it isn't ****ing Hoffenheim or Bayern Munich, im ok w/ any other team. i don't care about the Champions League tbh. **** this idiots.
Originally Posted by M1cKmAcK
do you have a sister? =)
yes, she is 26
Originally Posted by blind squirrel
(1) Which MTT´s do you suggest to play up to 15$ish buy-in?
(2) What´s your schedule for live tournies this year?
(3) Like ssnyc asked before - some gossip from Sydney please?
(4) Do you know my game? Just in case thoughts on it, but I´d be surprised
(5) Do you play high? If so suggest bananas imo.
(6) Did you notice anything special it just took him 5 seconds for?
(7) Was Maik Franz making a valid point when he stated Mario Gomez is great at football but his personality is capable of development?
(8) Are you going to see VfB´s games a lot? (football that is noobs)
(9) Do you get up earlier for shopping?
(10) Do you think even a blind chicken finds a grain once in a while?
1) everything is soft, so play them all
2) no specific schedule, but def gonna go to dortmund
3) meh, besides a ****ed up sleeping schedule, i didn't do anything special beside getting drunk twice and the fact that i almost slapped a old idiot after he sucked out in a 350$ CG and made some dumb comments after. **** old livenits!
4) can't comment on it, didn't see enough of it
6) i mean, saying that im most skilled tennis star ever, isn't that special?
7) **** maik franz, wat gomez said after that game was 100% and i totally agree w/ him here.
8) yeah, to every home game, and went to like every away game the last 3 years, atm not to that many away games anymore cuz of poker.
9) lol wat
Originally Posted by The_Jeebus
AQo or T9s
Blonde or Brunette
Aisle seat or window seat
Lego or Playdough
McDonalds or Burger King
Arsenal or Liverpool
Stout or Lager
i hate both
Originally Posted by Foolscap
How would you compare American poker vs European poker? I spent 4 years in Germany (12/03-12/07) and got to watch the poker boom start over there in the last few years. Having played at the Kurhaus in Wiesbaden, as well as some smaller clubs (Kaiserslautern for instance has some), I've noticed that Germans (Euro's in general) have TON of aggression.
It seems that a new American player will either be a calling station or tight-weak, and most of the Germans I met were betting/re-raising out of the gate.
I'd be curious as to your experience and thoughts in the different mindsets of the two groups and how you feel they approach gambling.
meh, i think there are a lot of bad german players, which are either superpassive nits, or terribe players.
the few good german players know how to play, and play aggressive and stuff and know how to play, but overall i think the level of the bad german players is worse, than the bad american players
Originally Posted by thebigeasy59
Do you remember the worst bad beat you've ever dished out? (details obv)
What's your biggest pet peeve?
What's your favorite of each of the following: ice cream, cereal, candy, and beer?
T or A?
Thay3r or Geoffras?
What time of day is optimal for pooping?
What's your handicap (golf)?
Favorite tv show?
If a fat guy falls in the woods but there is nobody there to laugh at him, is it still funny?
there has been so many...
um, lots of things
meh don't eat lots of ice cream or candy
fav beer is Heubacher (really awesome)
never played golf
Originally Posted by PsYcOsNiPeR
What do you think of me as a person?
What do you think of me as a poker player?
What's my biggest leak?
Can we be high stakes ballas one day?
Also, what's the coolest thing you've seen happen on a poker table? Have I done anything cool on a poker table?
I like you a lot. Very nice guy, and same age as me, so thats nice too.
haven't played that much with you, but i like your game, from what ive seen.
slowrolling ppl, ldo.
we will be...won't take long.
lol, a lot of things were cool, haven't seen anything specific tho.