Originally Posted by Limy
Any advice regarding opening up in mid/late game tourneys?
depends on so many things obv, table, table image, stacksizes etc etc.
Originally Posted by ettorek
what a cash player should erase from his mind while playing an mtt?
What should keep in his mind in the same situation?
If you should double up your last $100 in a week which site and which game you'd consider?
Best euro online player (a part you lol)?
Best euro live player?
Thanks and gl,
1. no clue tbh. guess that there is lots less postflop play, therefore you can win without having postflop skillz
2. idk. try to play like you always play, besides there your not nearly as deep as in CGs?
3. i don't know, it depends on how much you care about the money. if i really believe it's my last 200$ i would def try to play on eurosites.
4. Tulkaz, busto_soon...hmm, i guess there are a few really good, esp the scandis.
5. There are a lot of good European Live Players who have showed how good they are, but nobody impressed me more then Sebastian Ruthenberg he will continue to show why he is one of the best Tournament Players in the world.
Originally Posted by youcanhaveitall
wanna go to Oktoberfest?
Cannsatter Wasen tho. Stuttgart>Munich.
Originally Posted by The_Stro_Sho