Originally Posted by MissileDog
Sabo Three Dayer™ Anno: It's time for Sabo's #5 AZ Trip & the Equinox & Sabo sees his Padres
If you need to ask... as it's the equinox weekend, yes it's a Sabo 3Der™. We already got started last night. This is our plan...
- Yesterday: Night at Beach Shack. Midnight Missile Recognisance. The weather has suddenly turned spring like, even late-spring-ish.
- Last day of Winter: Today. As soon as hit sent, Sabo & me are off to the Desert Bar in Parker AZ. Sabo's been here before... this is the funky. place that is off-road and off-grid, and only open during the winter. Then we're off to Lake Havasu to finish off the spectacularly successful [highlight]Winter with Sabo's Dis-discontent, with a bang... Sabo will spend the evening visiting his Uncle D.
- The Equinox: Tomorrow. We'll be continuing on to Kingman, where revisit the Kingman Park dog run. Then Sabo will spend the afternoon visiting with his Uncle J. That evening we drive to Peoria for the evening... where it starts (see below).
- Tuesday: Sabo will visit with his Uncle H and Aunt L (Don't tell him, but I'm going to sneak off to see another Cactus Lg game). Then we'll drive to Yuma for the evening. There Sabo will visit with his God-Uncle B.
- Wednesday. Sabo will romp at Yuma Dog Park. Drive back to the Sabotat.
I once again called around, and this is the only Cactus League dog game. This will be Sabo's 22nd baseball game. In the offseason, Sabo's favorite MLBer got cut. He signed with the Texas Ranger... Sabo's Padres' opponent Monday. I tweeted Tyson Ross that we're coming, and have a "Sabo T.Ross" sign ready !!!1!
The Mighty Rangers are the defending their Sabo Dog Day Championship. The only SDDC game they've ever lost was in front of Sabo, at Peoria two years ago. A loss would strip them of their Mighty status, and cripple their chances of repeating. Just like in MLB... Sabo's Padres are looking at a long season with nothing to lose. Our picks are below.
Opening line SDDC predictions from All-Star Sabo-Metrics... dd 15%, ex 12, gn 10, dm 8, pr 7, cb mt 6, cr rc 5, as mr rn ry tg 3, br mr 2, at bz dr pd ph rd tw 1, an in ws ~0. No dog games: bj or rs yn.