Two Plus Two Publishing LLC Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > >

Notices

Politics version 7.0 more politics.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-27-2017, 08:06 PM   #176
goofyballer
 
goofyballer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 59,134
Re: President Trump

Quote:
Originally Posted by mongidig View Post
You haven't accepted it. I can sense your pain. I feel sorry for you!
If anything it seems like you're struggling to accept it. You're still talking about the election and ignoring all the quagmires that your chosen president has already found himself in in less than one week on the job. Allow me to help you move forward from posting like it's October 2016 up to the present day:

Quote:
Originally Posted by goofyballer View Post
These are, of course, small potatoes compared to the fact that he is going to make American consumers pay for the wall (and then some) and sincerely believes insane lies like "millions of people voted illegally in the presidential election".

And those are small potatoes compared to the fact that most of you also probably believe that lie solely because he told it to you. The willingness of the American public (well, the conservative ones) to be utterly duped by this moron is the biggest reason of all that WAAF.
Quote:
Originally Posted by goofyballer View Post
CIA officials tell CBS that Trump's people were in the front rows at his CIA speech clapping for him (contradicting Spicer's press conference where he said they were CIA people)

I think the best case scenario here for a Trumpkin is that the CIA hates Trump and is trying to undermine him, which is still kind of awful for Trump!
It's going to be four-plus years of watching Trump utterly fail at governing. Seriously, get used to it, this thread isn't going to get better for you.
goofyballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2017, 08:11 PM   #177
BroadwaySushy
veteran
 
BroadwaySushy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: Waiting for the man
Posts: 2,288
Re: President Trump

Quote:
Originally Posted by goofyballer View Post
That's fine, my goal in posting in this thread is not for you to like me.
So what is your goal, apart from posting fake news to make Trump look bad (which you had to later walk back)?
BroadwaySushy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2017, 08:13 PM   #178
goofyballer
 
goofyballer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 59,134
Re: President Trump

Quote:
Originally Posted by mongidig View Post
Are you talking about the Clinton Foundation?
Like, this is the perfect example of what I'm talking about. The election was last year, Hillary killing Vince Foster doesn't matter anymore and doesn't make Donald Trump any better or worse as a president.

If anything, taking Trump's behavior and describing it as Hillary's behavior is a major insult to Donald Trump. You hate Hillary! You think she's a criminal! And now a quote describing what your president is doing is something you equate directly with her actions.

You're kinda making my point for me here!
goofyballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2017, 08:14 PM   #179
goofyballer
 
goofyballer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 59,134
Re: President Trump

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroadwaySushy View Post
So what is your goal, apart from posting fake news to make Trump look bad (which you had to later walk back).
I've posted several decidedly not fake articles that you will ignore because you are too embarrassed to defend your president, just as you refuse to in the main Politics forum.
goofyballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2017, 08:16 PM   #180
adios
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Russian Troll
Posts: 20,703
Re: President Trump

After one week on the job TRUMP appears to he a very hard worker. Really not that surprising. One of the reasons TRUMP beat HRC in the election was that HRC just didn't campaign that hard. Obama basically echoed the same sentiment. Barack Obama, if nothing else, was a great and formidable campaigner. He connects with people. HRC is not in the same league as Obama as a politician. She ran an astonishingly horrible campaign. That on top of being an unmotivated candidate did her in.
adios is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2017, 08:17 PM   #181
mongidig
Pooh-Bah
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 3,988
Re: President Trump

Quote:
Originally Posted by goofyballer View Post
If anything it seems like you're struggling to accept it. You're still talking about the election and ignoring all the quagmires that your chosen president has already found himself in in less than one week on the job. Allow me to help you move forward from posting like it's October 2016 up to the present day:





It's going to be four-plus years of watching Trump utterly fail at governing. Seriously, get used to it, this thread isn't going to get better for you.
Why do you keep talking about potatos?
mongidig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2017, 08:19 PM   #182
BroadwaySushy
veteran
 
BroadwaySushy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: Waiting for the man
Posts: 2,288
Re: President Trump

Quote:
Originally Posted by goofyballer View Post
I've posted several decidedly not fake articles that you will ignore because you are too embarrassed to defend your president, just as you refuse to in the main Politics forum.
You well know I answered your question in the main forum and you then proceeded to call me a troll in an attempt to get me banned.
BroadwaySushy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2017, 08:19 PM   #183
mongidig
Pooh-Bah
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 3,988
Re: President Trump

Quote:
Originally Posted by goofyballer View Post
Like, this is the perfect example of what I'm talking about. The election was last year, Hillary killing Vince Foster doesn't matter anymore and doesn't make Donald Trump any better or worse as a president.

If anything, taking Trump's behavior and describing it as Hillary's behavior is a major insult to Donald Trump. You hate Hillary! You think she's a criminal! And now a quote describing what your president is doing is something you equate directly with her actions.

You're kinda making my point for me here!
I just thought you were talking about the Clinton foundation not Trump.
mongidig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2017, 08:24 PM   #184
mongidig
Pooh-Bah
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 3,988
Re: President Trump

Quote:
Originally Posted by goofyballer View Post
I've posted several decidedly not fake articles that you will ignore because you are too embarrassed to defend your president, just as you refuse to in the main Politics forum.
You can't be posting your fake news in this forum and think you're not gonna get called out on it. We have sharp people here! Stop with that nonsense please!
mongidig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2017, 08:24 PM   #185
goofyballer
 
goofyballer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 59,134
Re: President Trump

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroadwaySushy View Post
You well know I answered your question in the main forum and you then proceeded to call me a troll in an attempt to get me banned.
You did no such thing, and I did no such thing. Here is our exchange, in full:

Quote:
Originally Posted by goofyballer View Post
Sushy I had some questions for you yesterday here and here, any thoughts? I need to know what's going on in the mind of Trump supporters on this front.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BroadwaySushy View Post
Umm.

All that stuff's a bit silly really. Just a variation on the little Marco theme. Not even worth discussing really.

As for Kellyanne in a Nazi uniform, now there's something worth discussing. Every time I think about it, I have to go and have a cold shower.

What's your opinion?
Quote:
Originally Posted by goofyballer View Post
Seriously? Trump sent his press secretary, in one of his first (maybe the first?) official briefings, out to straight up lie about inauguration crowds (I assume we're not in disagreement over that). You don't think that's meaningful or significant in any way, just Trump gonna Trump? You expect these lies from him at this point?
Quote:
Originally Posted by BroadwaySushy View Post
<responds to someone else's post, ignores my followup>
Quote:
Originally Posted by goofyballer View Post
I can only assume from Sushy not wanting to talk about this that he's at least embarrassed by it, which is encouraging for estimations of his IQ. Not so much for the odds of him owning up to his Dear Leader ever doing anything wrong, though.
It became clear after you didn't answer either of my last two posts here that you had no interest in discussing it, which told me everything I needed to know about you.
goofyballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2017, 08:33 PM   #186
adios
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Russian Troll
Posts: 20,703
Re: President Trump

Too soon to evaluate the TRUMP presidency since he has only been there a week.
adios is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2017, 08:36 PM   #187
mongidig
Pooh-Bah
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 3,988
Re: President Trump

Quote:
Originally Posted by adios View Post
Too soon to evaluate the TRUMP presidency since he has only been there a week.
Can we agree that Melania is the hottest First Lady ever and Ivanka is the hottest first daughter ever?

I just wanted to get this out of the way.
mongidig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2017, 08:37 PM   #188
BroadwaySushy
veteran
 
BroadwaySushy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: Waiting for the man
Posts: 2,288
Re: President Trump

Quote:
Originally Posted by goofyballer View Post
You did no such thing, and I did no such thing. Here is our exchange, in full:











It became clear after you didn't answer either of my last two posts here that you had no interest in discussing it, which told me everything I needed to know about you.
You pester me for days on end with some questions about a topic that I previously hadn't even discussed.

Then I answered with my honest opinion on the topic.

Because my answer didn't satisfy your requirements you proceed to call me a troll.
BroadwaySushy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2017, 08:42 PM   #189
goofyballer
 
goofyballer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 59,134
Re: President Trump

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroadwaySushy View Post
You pester me for days on end with some questions about a topic that I previously hadn't even discussed.

Then I answered with my honest opinion on the topic.

Because my answer didn't satisfy your requirements you proceed to call me a troll.
That might have been unfair of me if those were truly your feelings, and if so I apologize. It just seems to me like "meh it's like calling an opponent a childish name" is a bit of a copout, ignores the fact that he's directly lying to you (which is quite distinct from childishly deriding someone as "Little Marco" or whatever), and ignores the fact that he's in a position of much more responsibility now that comes with accountability to the people.

But again, if your true feelings on the matter are seriously that you just do not give a **** if he lies to you because it just doesn't matter - okay, sorry for calling you a troll.
goofyballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2017, 08:46 PM   #190
adios
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Russian Troll
Posts: 20,703
Re: President Trump

Quote:
Originally Posted by mongidig View Post
Can we agree that Melania is the hottest First Lady ever and Ivanka is the hottest first daughter ever?

I just wanted to get this out of the way.
Ok
adios is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2017, 08:46 PM   #191
goofyballer
 
goofyballer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 59,134
Re: President Trump

Quote:
Originally Posted by mongidig View Post
I just thought you were talking about the Clinton foundation not Trump.
"People paying vast sums of money to join his Florida clubs and gain access to him is literally pay for play."

You read this sentence - which describes Donald Trump's actions - and thought I was talking about the hated Clinton Foundation. Again, this makes my point for me, he is so ethically bankrupt that you can't tell the difference between him and his political opponent that you think belongs in jail.
goofyballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2017, 08:49 PM   #192
spanktehbadwookie
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
spanktehbadwookie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: River Region
Posts: 16,972
Re: President Trump

Prove you are a Christian to trump and you will get food.
spanktehbadwookie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2017, 09:23 PM   #193
kioshk
Nixonian
 
kioshk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: now Watergate does not bother me
Posts: 89,904
Re: President Trump

I'll take Jackie Kennedy over Melania.
kioshk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2017, 09:24 PM   #194
adios
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Russian Troll
Posts: 20,703
Re: President Trump

Mattis was confirmed 98-1 and Kelly was confirmed 88-11. A lot of Dems voted to cofirm them. Plus Mattis had to get a waiver and the Dems could have fillibustered that waiver. I don't know what the vote was on Nikki Haley but I don't think there was much opposition to her either. The inauguration crowd size argument is just noise.
adios is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2017, 04:11 AM   #195
5ive
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
5ive's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Harvard, in a place like Africa
Posts: 6,672
Re: President Trump

Quote:
Originally Posted by adios View Post
After one week on the job TRUMP appears to he a very hard worker. Really not that surprising. One of the reasons TRUMP beat HRC in the election was that HRC just didn't campaign that hard. Obama basically echoed the same sentiment. Barack Obama, if nothing else, was a great and formidable campaigner. He connects with people. HRC is not in the same league as Obama as a politician. She ran an astonishingly horrible campaign. That on top of being an unmotivated candidate did her in.
https://antidotezine.com/2017/01/22/trump-knows-you/

tl;dr - idiots are really susceptible to bull****
5ive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2017, 08:34 AM   #196
mongidig
Pooh-Bah
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 3,988
Re: President Trump

Quote:
Originally Posted by adios View Post
After one week on the job TRUMP appears to he a very hard worker. Really not that surprising. One of the reasons TRUMP beat HRC in the election was that HRC just didn't campaign that hard. Obama basically echoed the same sentiment. Barack Obama, if nothing else, was a great and formidable campaigner. He connects with people. HRC is not in the same league as Obama as a politician. She ran an astonishingly horrible campaign. That on top of being an unmotivated candidate did her in.
+1
mongidig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2017, 08:45 AM   #197
mongidig
Pooh-Bah
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 3,988
Re: President Trump

These are the idiots running the schools and teaching your kids.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/teacher-...t-trump-image/
mongidig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2017, 08:49 AM   #198
mongidig
Pooh-Bah
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 3,988
Re: President Trump

This left has no common sense. Are you people a little bit embarrased?

http://www.nbc-2.com/story/34332067/...ter-trump-skit
mongidig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2017, 12:07 PM   #199
Love Sosa
veteran
 
Love Sosa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: these bitches
Posts: 2,031
Re: President Trump

Quote:
Originally Posted by adios View Post
After one week on the job TRUMP appears to he a very hard worker. Really not that surprising. One of the reasons TRUMP beat HRC in the election was that HRC just didn't campaign that hard. Obama basically echoed the same sentiment. Barack Obama, if nothing else, was a great and formidable campaigner. He connects with people. HRC is not in the same league as Obama as a politician. She ran an astonishingly horrible campaign. That on top of being an unmotivated candidate did her in.
Yep, extremely hard worker. Doesn't drink or do drugs, good family values. I can see why he generates so much animosity from the left because those are qualities they despise.


Quote:
Originally Posted by mongidig View Post
Can we agree that Melania is the hottest First Lady ever and Ivanka is the hottest first daughter ever?

I just wanted to get this out of the way.
Yes on both accounts. Not only hot with great genetics, but Melania speaks 5 different languages so clearly intelligent as well. Again, being attractive and intelligent will garner hatred from the "pussy hat" crowd who are mostly fat and ugly.

Ivanka is a stone cold knockout as well with a beautiful family.

Somehow I got banned from the main forum for "racism" for pointing out that Melania was significantly more attractive than Michelle (who looks like a man). Projection much? LOL. I guess the folks over at the main politics forum are still a little tender from their loss.

Quote:
Originally Posted by spanktehbadwookie View Post
Prove you are a Christian to trump and you will get food.
Protestant work ethic is what made America great in the first place, I don't really have an issue with this.
Love Sosa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2017, 12:17 PM   #200
kerowo
lolcat
 
kerowo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 32,670
Re: President Trump

Sosa, when you say a black woman looks like a man you are being a racist POS. Hope that helps explain why you can't play with the big kids any more.
kerowo is offline   Reply With Quote

Reply
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:45 AM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ę 2008-2010, Two Plus Two Interactive
 
 
Poker Players - Streaming Live Online