Two Plus Two Publishing LLC Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > > >

Notices

Winning Poker Network Sponsored Support forum for AmericasCardroom, BlackChip Poker, and Truepoker.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-11-2017, 03:36 AM   #51
xBIGx
enthusiast
 
xBIGx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Posts: 54
Re: WARNING: Do Not Deposit on WPN! They Won't Let You Withdraw Funds

This guy should get his money if he deposited with Bitcoin.
xBIGx is offline  
Old 08-11-2017, 08:53 AM   #52
GoodOlKevin
old hand
 
GoodOlKevin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: New York New York
Posts: 1,280
Re: 20th thread on 10% rake accrual to Withdraw (Edit of Dramatic title)

God I hate these high drama looking for attention kind of thread titles. Of course WPN lets you withdraw, read the damn rules.

I blame this behavior on reality TV

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk
GoodOlKevin is offline  
Old 08-11-2017, 09:17 AM   #53
uradoodooface
veteran
 
uradoodooface's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 2,020
Re: WARNING: Do Not Deposit on WPN! They Won't Let You Withdraw Funds

Quote:
Originally Posted by imfromsweden View Post
I cannot fathom how so many defend the poker site and even mock the op.
Dude put almost $10k on a site and didn't do research. In this day in age he coulda just put money on one of those sites that are about to fold and have no liquidity protection for the players or end up on a site with bots and worse. If you don't do your homework it's easy to lose a lot of money and I've seen it happen thru this forum over and over.

He didn't do his homework when there was a significant amount of money online, what am I supposed to say to that? I don't know if I agree or disagree with the poker site but the decision making by op is suspect.
uradoodooface is offline  
Old 08-11-2017, 09:18 AM   #54
uradoodooface
veteran
 
uradoodooface's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 2,020
Re: WARNING: Do Not Deposit on WPN! They Won't Let You Withdraw Funds

Quote:
Originally Posted by borg23 View Post
1) they really should mention this when you deposit
I totally agree with this tho, if you're letting people deposit 10k and then make them rake 1k it should be drilled into their head so they aren't surprised when they have to grind a bunch.
uradoodooface is offline  
Old 08-11-2017, 09:25 AM   #55
Maybe_memories
old hand
 
Maybe_memories's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Soon to be.... Canadian Bacon
Posts: 1,370
Re: WARNING: Do Not Deposit on WPN! They Won't Let You Withdraw Funds

Sounds to me like OP is onelevellower on the old IQ ladder. Seems quite suspect that any player that's capable of depositing 5 figures on US facing sites would be so clueless as to this totally standard industry practice. Have you never depo'd like this before, OP?

Did you not understand what you were doing when you depo'd for the bonus money? Of everything stated in this thread, the most "shady" thing about this is you, OP.

Nevermind, I just can't wrap my head around a player being this stupid. I tried, it's impossible. Unless you literally started playing poker 2 weeks ago, OP, I cannot believe you're this clueless. It's so bad that I think it's more likely you were actually trying to launder money than it is that you're just this dumb.

And they say poker is dead lol.
Maybe_memories is offline  
Old 08-11-2017, 09:33 AM   #56
GoodOlKevin
old hand
 
GoodOlKevin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: New York New York
Posts: 1,280
Re: WARNING: Do Not Deposit on WPN! They Won't Let You Withdraw Funds

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maybe_memories View Post
Sounds to me like OP is onelevellower on the old IQ ladder. Seems quite suspect that any player that's capable of depositing 5 figures on US facing sites would be so clueless as to this totally standard industry practice. Have you never depo'd like this before, OP?

Did you not understand what you were doing when you depo'd for the bonus money? Of everything stated in this thread, the most "shady" thing about this is you, OP.

Nevermind, I just can't wrap my head around a player being this stupid. I tried, it's impossible. Unless you literally started playing poker 2 weeks ago, OP, I cannot believe you're this clueless. It's so bad that I think it's more likely you were actually trying to launder money than it is that you're just this dumb.

And they say poker is dead lol.
Damn that was harsh

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk
GoodOlKevin is offline  
Old 08-11-2017, 10:48 AM   #57
CuseNation
journeyman
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 265
Re: WARNING: Do Not Deposit on WPN! They Won't Let You Withdraw Funds

They don't have to mention it when you deposit because you clicked a box when creating the account that you read their terms. If you had read it and understood it then you know about this before depositing if you didn't read it and just clicked the box and then deposited then you're **** out of luck
CuseNation is offline  
Old 08-11-2017, 11:12 AM   #58
GoodOlKevin
old hand
 
GoodOlKevin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: New York New York
Posts: 1,280
Re: WARNING: Do Not Deposit on WPN! They Won't Let You Withdraw Funds

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuseNation View Post
They don't have to mention it when you deposit because you clicked a box when creating the account that you read their terms. If you had read it and understood it then you know about this before depositing if you didn't read it and just clicked the box and then deposited then you're **** out of luck
This. Jesus what's so tough about this.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk
GoodOlKevin is offline  
Old 08-11-2017, 11:22 AM   #59
MCAChiTown
journeyman
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 284
Re: WARNING: Do Not Deposit on WPN! They Won't Let You Withdraw Funds

MCAChiTown is offline  
Old 08-12-2017, 01:13 AM   #60
Maybe_memories
old hand
 
Maybe_memories's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Soon to be.... Canadian Bacon
Posts: 1,370
Re: WARNING: Do Not Deposit on WPN! They Won't Let You Withdraw Funds

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoodOlKevin View Post
Damn that was harsh

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk
I could totally understand some noob making this thread about their $100 deposit. But if a player is depositing close to 5 figures on an American facing poker site, how can something like this happen?

Or better yet, how has OP continued his BS lines about not knowing and how unfair it is, ectect, after being told what the deal is? There's been multiple post ITT that more than explain the situation to him.
Maybe_memories is offline  
Old 08-12-2017, 08:04 AM   #61
uradoodooface
veteran
 
uradoodooface's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 2,020
Re: WARNING: Do Not Deposit on WPN! They Won't Let You Withdraw Funds

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoodOlKevin View Post
Damn that was harsh

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk
The thing is every year we see players do dumb **** over and over, op is just lucky he put money on a legit place and didn't get scammed for being a ****tard.
uradoodooface is offline  
Old 08-14-2017, 01:20 PM   #62
Windpspro
centurion
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 156
Re: 20th thread on 10% rake accrual to Withdraw (Edit of Dramatic title)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobo Fett View Post
As for us allowing ads, what is your thinking here? First of all, if you started this thread and are threatening to start more, you must not have known this topic has been covered many times. So how would we know this is the case? Are you expecting that we have 2+2 staff try out every site for a few weeks before we accept advertising? And if not taking advertising for sites that have a rake requirement was a 2+2 policy, we might as well shut the site down now, and then you'd have no place to complain. Hard to find a site that doesn't require this at least some of the time.
I think I agree with most of what you said, however, I don't agree with this line. If ANYONE gets paid to advertise on their sites they should be responsible for who they put on.

Should you be responsible for everything WPN does? Of course not, but taking no responsibility and making money is shady IMO.

Yes if you advertise on your site you should have people 'investigate' before you allow it. It's a conflict of interest when people complain about poker sites whether it's true or not.

I agree with others here it should either say: "You need to clear 10% before you can withdraw" or "here is a link to our CLEAR deposit/withdraw requirements" right on the actual deposit page. My guess is most people will deposit, but for people like me I look for clear information. If i have to go digging for information like that I'm not very eager to give my money away.
Windpspro is offline  
Old 08-15-2017, 10:51 AM   #63
p2 dog, p2
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 6,593
Re: WARNING: Do Not Deposit on WPN! They Won't Let You Withdraw Funds

sick brag depositing $9500, winning $2100, and that you have your ego in check enough to admit the games are too tough
p2 dog, p2 is offline  
Old 08-15-2017, 07:48 PM   #64
CuseNation
journeyman
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 265
Re: 20th thread on 10% rake accrual to Withdraw (Edit of Dramatic title)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Windpspro View Post

I agree with others here it should either say: "You need to clear 10% before you can withdraw" or "here is a link to our CLEAR deposit/withdraw requirements" right on the actual deposit page. My guess is most people will deposit, but for people like me I look for clear information. If i have to go digging for information like that I'm not very eager to give my money away.
Again for the 3rd time in this thread if you don't read the terms but click the box saying you did when you created the account then you are going to get 0 sympathy. If you have an issue with clearing you can bring it up before depositing because you read the terms(since you clicked the box) Thesw threads are pointless because you can't agree to terms and then after the face say they are unfair. If you don't like the things written in there simply don't play.

I could make a lot of money being a used car salesman just off of some of the people here since you guys don't like to read contracts before agreeing to them.
CuseNation is offline  
Old 08-15-2017, 08:25 PM   #65
xBIGx
enthusiast
 
xBIGx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Posts: 54
Re: 20th thread on 10% rake accrual to Withdraw (Edit of Dramatic title)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuseNation View Post
Again for the 3rd time in this thread if you don't read the terms but click the box saying you did when you created the account then you are going to get 0 sympathy. If you have an issue with clearing you can bring it up before depositing because you read the terms(since you clicked the box) Thesw threads are pointless because you can't agree to terms and then after the face say they are unfair. If you don't like the things written in there simply don't play.

I could make a lot of money being a used car salesman just off of some of the people here since you guys don't like to read contracts before agreeing to them.
What about terms that were added after you signed up 4 years ago?
xBIGx is offline  
Old 08-16-2017, 04:13 AM   #66
zooeyglass2
newbie
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Posts: 29
Re: WARNING: Do Not Deposit on WPN! They Won't Let You Withdraw Funds

I have never had a problem cashing out on ACR, even shortly after a deposit.Its never been much a 100 here 200 there and I always leave at least what I deposited on there. So, I have never had any problem cashing out profits even if I made a deposit of like 50 one day and later that night won a few SnGs final tabled a MTT and run the 50 up to 200, cashing out 100-150 is always flawless and takes around 12 hours.
zooeyglass2 is offline  
Old 08-16-2017, 01:10 PM   #67
Winning_TD
old hand
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 1,968
Re: WARNING: Do Not Deposit on WPN! They Won't Let You Withdraw Funds

Closing this. I think the point has been made
Winning_TD is offline  

Closed Thread
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:58 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2008-2010, Two Plus Two Interactive
 
Poker Players - Streaming Live Online