Two Plus Two Publishing LLC Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > > >

Notices

Winning Poker Network Sponsored Support forum for AmericasCardroom, BlackChip Poker, and Truepoker.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-01-2015, 02:39 AM   #176
Mike_The_Mad
old hand
 
Mike_The_Mad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: PA
Posts: 1,865
Re: Depositing on BCP with past account on ACR

You wont have any problems. Your allowed to have an account on multiple skins. You just can only play one client at a time any given session.
Mike_The_Mad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2015, 02:46 AM   #177
GottaPlay
stranger
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 2
Re: Depositing on BCP with past account on ACR

Thanks for the quick response!
GottaPlay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2015, 06:21 AM   #178
Yojimgari
old hand
 
Yojimgari's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 1,634
Re: Rakeback, Elite Benefits, Bonuses & Depositing thread

I may sign up on America's Cardroom, with the Elite Benefits VIP program instead of rakeback. I used this form but haven't gotten a response yet:
http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/51...st-form-980216

1. Since it is for elite benefits not rakeback, does it matter who my affiliate is?
2. What are the possible pros and cons to each affiliate?
3. Any special tips for signing up and depositing?

Thanks, Yojimgari
Yojimgari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2015, 09:11 AM   #179
nnstrt
banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Staking GRINDERS,great perks,PM me
Posts: 408
Do bonuses count against RB?

For ACR, I remember they didn't used to count against RB. Has it changed now?

So if I have RB is it better to get a bonus or not or does it make a difference?
nnstrt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2015, 09:21 AM   #180
tornunderware
grinder
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 453
Re: Depositing on BCP with past account on ACR

I like bc as well just sucks I get 33% on Acr rather 27%on bc
tornunderware is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2015, 09:51 AM   #181
nnstrt
banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Staking GRINDERS,great perks,PM me
Posts: 408
Re: Reload Bonus This Month?

the code is REMATCH for ACR
nnstrt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2015, 11:02 AM   #182
Rtaylor86
old hand
 
Rtaylor86's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: a hostel in slovakia
Posts: 1,669
Re: Rakeback, Elite Benefits, Bonuses & Depositing thread

Didnt receive any rakeback this morning...Anyone else?
Rtaylor86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2015, 11:07 AM   #183
Rtaylor86
old hand
 
Rtaylor86's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: a hostel in slovakia
Posts: 1,669
Re: Do bonuses count against RB?

Bonuses do count against RB, But they are better than RB.

Example: When you release a bonus every dollar is deducted from your total rake but you are technically getting +$.73 (@ 27% RB).

I think that is correct haha
Rtaylor86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2015, 11:12 AM   #184
nnstrt
banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Staking GRINDERS,great perks,PM me
Posts: 408
Re: Do bonuses count against RB?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rtaylor86 View Post
Bonuses do count against RB, But they are better than RB.

Example: When you release a bonus every dollar is deducted from your total rake but you are technically getting +$.73 (@ 27% RB).

I think that is correct haha
Are you sure about this? I thought when you release a bonus dollar, it is deducted from your rake BACK not total rake...

Could WPN rep chime in?
nnstrt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2015, 11:13 AM   #185
Max Cut
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Max Cut's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Land of baseball & pie from apples
Posts: 6,080
Re: Do bonuses count against RB?

Yeah, if you have a 20% bonus, the 20% is taken first and then you get rakeback on the remaining 80%.

For example with 27% rakeback, total rake return would be:

20% + 27% * 80% = 41.6%

(Also note that Beast and Sit&Crush fees come out first and are not counted as rake eligible for rakeback)
Max Cut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2015, 11:30 AM   #186
nnstrt
banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Staking GRINDERS,great perks,PM me
Posts: 408
Re: Do bonuses count against RB?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max Cut View Post
Yeah, if you have a 20% bonus, the 20% is taken first and then you get rakeback on the remaining 80%.

For example with 27% rakeback, total rake return would be:

20% + 27% * 80% = 41.6%

(Also note that Beast and Sit&Crush fees come out first and are not counted as rake eligible for rakeback)
Oh so it is better to get a deposit bonus when you have 27% rakeback already?

I had thought that it is the same thing.
nnstrt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2015, 11:33 AM   #187
Rtaylor86
old hand
 
Rtaylor86's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: a hostel in slovakia
Posts: 1,669
Re: Do bonuses count against RB?

yeah, Max Cut explained it alot better than me. But regardless working on any deposit bonus is better than just straight rakeback.

You only get bonus taken off the Total rake, not your rakeback %
Rtaylor86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2015, 11:34 AM   #188
Max Cut
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Max Cut's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Land of baseball & pie from apples
Posts: 6,080
Re: Do bonuses count against RB?

Yep, bonus plus rakeback will be better than just rakeback alone.
Max Cut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2015, 07:28 PM   #189
Yojimgari
old hand
 
Yojimgari's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 1,634
Re: Rakeback, Elite Benefits, Bonuses & Depositing thread

I may sign up for ACR, with elite benefits instead of rakeback. I am trying to find out what affiliate to use as my referral if I sign up.

The process people use to find an affiliate to sign up for ACR with rakeback, is this the same process that people use to find an affiliate to sign up for ACR with elite benefits?

Is it better to use affiliates that are official Two Plus Two advertising partners only? Thanks, Yojimgari
Yojimgari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2015, 05:19 PM   #190
re_dik_q_luss
centurion
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 136
Re: Rakeback, Elite Benefits, Bonuses & Depositing thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yojimgari View Post
I may sign up for ACR, with elite benefits instead of rakeback. I am trying to find out what affiliate to use as my referral if I sign up.

The process people use to find an affiliate to sign up for ACR with rakeback, is this the same process that people use to find an affiliate to sign up for ACR with elite benefits?

Is it better to use affiliates that are official Two Plus Two advertising partners only? Thanks, Yojimgari
Aren't accounts automatically set to Elite Benefits when you sign up? I didn't think you needed an affiliate for that. I believe you'd need one if you want rakeback.
re_dik_q_luss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2015, 06:12 PM   #191
SeeTheMirage
grinder
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 489
Re: Rakeback, Elite Benefits, Bonuses & Depositing thread

Is it possible to have rakeback on one skin and be on the VIP program on another? When I first signed up I asked to switch to rb because it made the most sense at the time and I didn't imagine my rake production to change much. Fast forward several months and i'm now raking enough to earn more from VIP than RB. If I open an account on a different skin can I be put on the VIP program or does the "one change per player rule" apply across skins?
SeeTheMirage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2015, 06:17 PM   #192
Max Cut
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Max Cut's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Land of baseball & pie from apples
Posts: 6,080
Re: Rakeback, Elite Benefits, Bonuses & Depositing thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by re_dik_q_luss View Post
Aren't accounts automatically set to Elite Benefits when you sign up? I didn't think you needed an affiliate for that. I believe you'd need one if you want rakeback.
You can be rakeback or VIP with or without an affiliate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeeTheMirage View Post
Is it possible to have rakeback on one skin and be on the VIP program on another?
Yes.
Max Cut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2015, 02:02 AM   #193
Yojimgari
old hand
 
Yojimgari's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 1,634
Re: Rakeback, Elite Benefits, Bonuses & Depositing thread

Please answer some of my questions so I can sign up on ACR with elite benefits:

1. When I sign up on ACR with elite benefits (and will soon after that make a deposit), what is the benefit to me to using a bonus code instead of leaving it blank? (Various poker sites have different bonus codes)
2. What is the differences for me between these various codes?
3. I was told that there is no affiliate referral involved when I sign up for ACR with elite benefits, but I see some poker site with an ACR review and on that webpage it includes an affiliate referral sign up link for me to sign up on ACR with elite benefits. What is the benefit to me to signing up on ACR with elite benefits using that link, instead of just through the actual ACR program?

Thanks, Yojimgari
Yojimgari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2015, 09:41 AM   #194
WPN Rep
Winning Poker Rep
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 726
Re: Rakeback, Elite Benefits, Bonuses & Depositing thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yojimgari View Post
Please answer some of my questions so I can sign up on ACR with elite benefits:


Thanks, Yojimgari
I answered your PM.
WPN Rep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2015, 01:51 PM   #195
MattMig
stranger
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 2
Re: Rakeback, Elite Benefits, Bonuses & Depositing thread

I would love to know who came up with the Bonus payout structure. To have it come out of rakeback is just ridiculous as it actually takes away the rakeback you would receive by playing without a bonus. I made a first deposit and got the bonus. As i release the first dollar earned i log on today and see that my rakeback is now in negative because i redeemed my bonus that im entitled to. I redeemed $1 and now have -.15 rakeback.i dont care about how much it is, just that im actually losing money from a bonus.And if iwas to wait and redeem whole bonus my rakeback would be even more in the negative. There is no way a BONUS should result in a negative outcome. I talked to support and all they said was we can remove the bonus if it affects you negatively. Just take a moment and reread that last sentence, and tell me how ludicrous that sounds. A bonus is not a really a bonus on BCP, its just rakeback on a lesser scale.
MattMig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2015, 02:59 PM   #196
Max Cut
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Max Cut's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Land of baseball & pie from apples
Posts: 6,080
Re: Rakeback, Elite Benefits, Bonuses & Depositing thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattMig View Post
I would love to know who came up with the Bonus payout structure. To have it come out of rakeback is just ridiculous as it actually takes away the rakeback you would receive by playing without a bonus. I made a first deposit and got the bonus. As i release the first dollar earned i log on today and see that my rakeback is now in negative because i redeemed my bonus that im entitled to. I redeemed $1 and now have -.15 rakeback.i dont care about how much it is, just that im actually losing money from a bonus.And if iwas to wait and redeem whole bonus my rakeback would be even more in the negative. There is no way a BONUS should result in a negative outcome. I talked to support and all they said was we can remove the bonus if it affects you negatively. Just take a moment and reread that last sentence, and tell me how ludicrous that sounds. A bonus is not a really a bonus on BCP, its just rakeback on a lesser scale.
That's just their odd way of doing the short-term accounting. Keep the bonus. You end up with more money back using a bonus rather than not using it.
Max Cut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2015, 04:01 PM   #197
Yojimgari
old hand
 
Yojimgari's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 1,634
Re: Rakeback, Elite Benefits, Bonuses & Depositing thread

Thanks to WPN Rep for answering some questions in PM! I hope other people may comment also please.

1. When I sign up for ACR using elite benefits and use an affiliate as a referral, I have no benefit and there is no difference to me, compared to signing up without an affiliate as a referral.
2. When I sign up for ACR using elite benefits, and input a bonus code, I have no benefit and there is no difference to me, compared to signing up without a bonus code.

Are both of these statements correct please? Thanks, Yojimgari
Yojimgari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2015, 09:18 PM   #198
NotoriousPUG
newbie
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 18
Re: Do bonuses count against RB?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max Cut View Post
Yeah, if you have a 20% bonus, the 20% is taken first and then you get rakeback on the remaining 80%.

For example with 27% rakeback, total rake return would be:

20% + 27% * 80% = 41.6%

(Also note that Beast and Sit&Crush fees come out first and are not counted as rake eligible for rakeback)
So with the first deposit bonus, what is the actual dollar value of each dollar released if you are removing rakeback from the total?
NotoriousPUG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2015, 10:32 PM   #199
Max Cut
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Max Cut's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Land of baseball & pie from apples
Posts: 6,080
Re: Rakeback, Elite Benefits, Bonuses & Depositing thread

I don't understand the question.
Max Cut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2015, 12:16 AM   #200
NotoriousPUG
newbie
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 18
Re: Rakeback, Elite Benefits, Bonuses & Depositing thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max Cut View Post
I don't understand the question.
I guess I should rephrase it as, what amount do I put in HM2 for every dollar released? Like when I release a dollar from bonus, I have been putting in $1.00 under my bonus tab, but that's not really true because it is coming out of rakeback. My rakeback is set to the standard 27% but it doesn't account for any bonuses released. This leads to inflated amounts of earnings. I was curious to know what dollar amount I should put in for my bonuses to keep my rakeback + bonus amount correct.
NotoriousPUG is offline   Reply With Quote

Reply
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:52 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimisation provided by DragonByte SEO v2.0.33 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copyright ę 2008-2010, Two Plus Two Interactive
 
Poker Players - Streaming Live Online