Two Plus Two Publishing LLC Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > > >

Notices

Winning Poker Network Sponsored Support forum for AmericasCardroom, BlackChip Poker, and Truepoker.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-18-2017, 07:31 PM   #651
robert_utk
enthusiast
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 76
Re: Rakeback, Elite Benefits, Bonuses & Depositing thread

Ok its been a while, and the ACR rakeback was always confusing for me. I played a lot of fixed limit on the 13th and 14th and apparently earned 27 percent wich was net rakeback of 8.13 on the 13th and 6.45 on the 14th. The history of transactions shows two payments on 5/17 for 8.13 and 6.45 each. The client shows my rakeback for the week starting on the 15th as 6.45 (27 percent of 23.89). My question is, none of this money was ever put in my account and the "available rakeback" is zero. How does all this work? Do I have to redeem it or lose it? When is it paid? Why is there a record of payments transactions all on 5/17? But my balance of account is zero since I busted out on the 14th?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
robert_utk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2017, 07:33 PM   #652
robert_utk
enthusiast
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 76
Re: Rakeback, Elite Benefits, Bonuses & Depositing thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by robert_utk View Post
Ok its been a while, and the ACR rakeback was always confusing for me. I played a lot of fixed limit on the 13th and 14th and apparently earned 27 percent wich was net rakeback of 8.13 on the 13th and 6.45 on the 14th. The history of transactions shows two payments on 5/17 for 8.13 and 6.45 each. The client shows my rakeback for the week starting on the 15th as 6.45 (27 percent of 23.89). My question is, none of this money was ever put in my account and the "available rakeback" is zero. How does all this work? Do I have to redeem it or lose it? When is it paid? Why is there a record of payments transactions all on 5/17? But my balance of account is zero since I busted out on the 14th?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


LOL

I am a dufus. Please disregard the above post. (Also explains why I busted broke lol)


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
robert_utk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2017, 07:10 PM   #653
OilSpill
centurion
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Midwest USA
Posts: 165
ACR Rakeback ?s

Hello,

I am thinking about switching over to rakeback deal instead of CPs. I have a couple questions that I would like some help with:

1) What is the percent rakeback you receive with the rakeback program?

2) How often is rakeback credited into your account with rakeback program?

3) What happens to other bonuses like CPs and deposit matches if you switch over to the rakeback program?

4) Is there a way to track progress with rakeback if I switch over to the rakeback program? Will the rakeback be shown in the bonuses menu or how do you know how much you have earned?

Thank you for your time,
OilSpill
OilSpill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2017, 07:40 PM   #654
borg23
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 6,738
Re: Rakeback, Elite Benefits, Bonuses & Depositing thread

i'm clearing the initial deposit bonus
is there any reason not to just redeem the bonus as it's clearing? or is there some benefit to wait until the full 1000 is cleared before redeeming?
borg23 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2017, 09:38 PM   #655
Mohsen
centurion
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: Iran
Posts: 143
Re: Rakeback, Elite Benefits, Bonuses & Depositing thread

Hi
1- %27 flat.
2- rakebacks would be calculated every mornin on EST time(not very accurately) and you have to redeem it manually in "Rewards" tab at "rakeback" section. If you have any rake left on Wednesday morning, it will be credited to your account automatically because the system works on weekly basis.
3- no CP like elite program but you will have points to be anticipating to Beast and Sit and Crush program.
4- weekly based progress checking is possible in Rewards=>rackeback.
You can configure your HUD for permanent rakeback progresses.

Sent from my LG-K430 using Tapatalk

Last edited by Thrash370; 05-20-2017 at 09:53 PM. Reason: Rakeback day is wednesday not monday, very helpful post
Mohsen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2017, 09:39 PM   #656
Mohsen
centurion
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: Iran
Posts: 143
Re: Rakeback, Elite Benefits, Bonuses & Depositing thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by borg23 View Post
i'm clearing the initial deposit bonus
is there any reason not to just redeem the bonus as it's clearing? or is there some benefit to wait until the full 1000 is cleared before redeeming?
There is no difference between redeeming it partially or the whole thing at once.

Sent from my LG-K430 using Tapatalk
Mohsen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2017, 02:23 PM   #657
borg23
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 6,738
Re: Rakeback, Elite Benefits, Bonuses & Depositing thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mohsen View Post
There is no difference between redeeming it partially or the whole thing at once.

Sent from my LG-K430 using Tapatalk
thanks

do they offer reloads a lot?
borg23 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2017, 04:05 PM   #658
kwawds
journeyman
 
kwawds's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 210
Re: Rakeback, Elite Benefits, Bonuses & Depositing thread

Anyone else having visa debit deposit issues? Have tried numerous times yesterday and today after verbal approval of intl' transactions from my bank and WPN customer service tells me it's a processor issue. Don't really want to get into btc and exchange rates and fees.

On ACR skin
kwawds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2017, 05:21 PM   #659
Mohsen
centurion
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: Iran
Posts: 143
Re: Rakeback, Elite Benefits, Bonuses & Depositing thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by borg23 View Post
thanks

do they offer reloads a lot?
I haven't been in wpn for long to know accurately, but in the last 5 months I just saw a reliad bonus for CUBED series and logically I don't think they do it that often...
Most of the bonuses goes to new customers...

Sent from my LG-K430 using Tapatalk
Mohsen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2017, 11:05 PM   #660
Bongfellow
journeyman
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 323
Re: Rakeback, Elite Benefits, Bonuses & Depositing thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by borg23 View Post
i'm clearing the initial deposit bonus
is there any reason not to just redeem the bonus as it's clearing? or is there some benefit to wait until the full 1000 is cleared before redeeming?
This depends, if you go back to another skin after, save up the bonus and then cash it in when finished and you don't lose the bonus amount in your RB. RB is calculated less bonus, so rake $1K, cash in $400 bonus, get 27% of $600 instead of $1,000.
Bongfellow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 01:34 AM   #661
boohaa12
Pooh-Bah
 
boohaa12's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: What She Order??... Chick'fillet!!
Posts: 4,098
Re: Rakeback, Elite Benefits, Bonuses & Depositing thread

Question, If i want 27% method i do the following steps?
DL the ACR client, deposit, contact chat support, and they will change account over to the 27%? No links or anything needed before hand?
boohaa12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 08:20 AM   #662
Mohsen
centurion
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: Iran
Posts: 143
Re: Rakeback, Elite Benefits, Bonuses & Depositing thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by boohaa12 View Post
Question, If i want 27% method i do the following steps?
DL the ACR client, deposit, contact chat support, and they will change account over to the 27%? No links or anything needed before hand?
I did exactly that. And I'm in 27% flat..

Sent from my LG-K430 using Tapatalk
Mohsen is offline   Reply With Quote

Reply
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:56 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimisation provided by DragonByte SEO v2.0.33 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copyright ę 2008-2010, Two Plus Two Interactive
 
Poker Players - Streaming Live Online