Two Plus Two Publishing LLC Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > > >

Notices

Winning Poker Network Sponsored Support forum for AmericasCardroom, BlackChip Poker, and Truepoker.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-25-2017, 08:38 PM   #4126
Max Cut
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Max Cut's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Land of baseball & pie from apples
Posts: 6,717
Re: *** Official Winning Poker Network Deposit / Withdrawal / General Cashier Thread (ACR, BCP,

Quote:
Originally Posted by billburr View Post
Guys when you deposit onto ACR using bitcoin, is the price guaranteed when you make the deposit with a time window, or do you end up with whatever funds it is when it's "confirmed"? I noticed on ignition the price is guaranteed, but on betonline it sucks, I deposited $9500, but my balance was like $93xx caause it took forever to confirm. Which is it at ACR?
Guaranteed with a time window. You initiate with a dollar amount and they tell you the exact bitcoin amount to send.
Max Cut is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2017, 07:52 PM   #4127
kahntrutahn
Minbet Millionaire
 
kahntrutahn's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Slowly improving my website.
Posts: 7,508
Re: *** Official Winning Poker Network Deposit / Withdrawal / General Cashier Thread (ACR, BCP,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuma View Post
acr bitcoin deposit gets all the demerits. been 2 days now and i don't even wanna play anymore.
Send a larger "miner's fee" if you want your transactions to confirm more quickly. Deposit confirmation has nothing to do with ACR, and everything to do with the miner's fee you paid plus the total amount of unconfirmed transactions on the blockchain.

https://blockchain.info/unconfirmed-transactions

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoinGreen View Post
How long does it usually take to receive withdraw from Black Chip poker for ROW players?
Well, it would depend greatly on the method you chose. According to the data we compile, as of last month, the last three months the average ewallet payment was 3d, 4d, 10.5d respectively.

--
Kahn
kahntrutahn is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2017, 05:28 AM   #4128
munlochi
centurion
 
munlochi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Chicago, IL
Posts: 101
Re: *** Official Winning Poker Network Deposit / Withdrawal / General Cashier Thread (ACR, BCP,

Quote:
Originally Posted by kahntrutahn View Post
Send a larger "miner's fee" if you want your transactions to confirm more quickly. Deposit confirmation has nothing to do with ACR, and everything to do with the miner's fee you paid plus the total amount of unconfirmed transactions on the blockchain.

https://blockchain.info/unconfirmed-transactions



Well, it would depend greatly on the method you chose. According to the data we compile, as of last month, the last three months the average ewallet payment was 3d, 4d, 10.5d respectively.

--
Kahn
Kahn speaks the truth.

I made my first deposit last night/early this morning. Ran into that problem before so I did like 1.5x miner fee and it hit the account with 3 confirmations in less then 10 minutes.

Kahn,

I got a question for you. I'm a newb on the site but I was just wondering around. When will bitcoin become an option for me for withdraw? I deposited with Bitcoin but all is see is Money Transfer, Bank Draft and I think one was credit card.

Thanks again.
munlochi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2017, 05:56 PM   #4129
billburr
centurion
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 187
Re: *** Official Winning Poker Network Deposit / Withdrawal / General Cashier Thread (ACR, BCP,

I just got raped my withdrawing by bitcoin cause of the recent volatility. What's the time frame for a check to arrive at your house if you're in the US?
billburr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2017, 08:50 PM   #4130
tomcran
newbie
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 30
Re: *** Official Winning Poker Network Deposit / Withdrawal / General Cashier Thread (ACR, BCP,

I bought some bitcoin in Coinbase Monday at 2229, from my bank. It won't appear in my Coinbase wallet till Saturday. Right now bitcoin is way up, to 2734! I hope it stays high till Saturday. But I have this sinking feeling it will collapse by the time my transaction clears.

Last edited by tomcran; 07-20-2017 at 09:07 PM.
tomcran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2017, 10:30 PM   #4131
PaulyJames200x
old hand
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 1,585
Re: *** Official Winning Poker Network Deposit / Withdrawal / General Cashier Thread (ACR, BCP,

Hey all got a question. I have an account on betcris. When i tried to make a withdraw request via bitcoin, i was told i needed to withdraw via neteller first because my last deposit was with neteller. It was a very tiny amount etc. They told me you are suppose to withdraw with the last method of your deposit. I knew most sites were like this but i recalled betcris/wpn didn't care about this as long as you deposited with bitcoin, skrill or neteller once etc... when you request a payout, you had the option to choose any of them. Did this suddenly change with wpn? Since betcris is in the bookmaker group, i assume wpn is the same cashier right?


Im pretty certain back then i could withdraw bitcoin even though i deposited with skrill for example.
PaulyJames200x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2017, 03:28 PM   #4132
doctorflush
journeyman
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 390
Re: *** Official Winning Poker Network Deposit / Withdrawal / General Cashier Thread (ACR, BCP,

Is there a reload bonus
doctorflush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2017, 07:45 PM   #4133
QuietAmerican
journeyman
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 363
Re: *** Official Winning Poker Network Deposit / Withdrawal / General Cashier Thread (ACR, BCP,

Is it true WPN needs to rake 20% of our deposits before we can make a withdrawal?
QuietAmerican is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 11:12 AM   #4134
kahntrutahn
Minbet Millionaire
 
kahntrutahn's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Slowly improving my website.
Posts: 7,508
Re: *** Official Winning Poker Network Deposit / Withdrawal / General Cashier Thread (ACR, BCP,

Quote:
Originally Posted by munlochi View Post
I got a question for you. I'm a newb on the site but I was just wondering around. When will bitcoin become an option for me for withdraw? I deposited with Bitcoin but all is see is Money Transfer, Bank Draft and I think one was credit card.

Thanks again.
Try calling them. If you deposited with bitcoin, and it's not in your cashier, support can enable it for you. 1-877-314-4195

Quote:
Originally Posted by billburr View Post
I just got raped my withdrawing by bitcoin cause of the recent volatility. What's the time frame for a check to arrive at your house if you're in the US?
According to the website check times are 3 weeks or less. According to various offshore poker payout reports, few people have posted check times in recent months, but 4-6 months ago checks were taking less than a week on average.

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuietAmerican View Post
Is it true WPN needs to rake 20% of our deposits before we can make a withdrawal?
Unless things have changed and I'm unaware of said changes, this figure is 10-15% depending on what method you used to deposit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by doctorflush View Post
Is there a reload bonus
There very likely will be one as the next $1,000,000 gets closer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulyJames200x View Post
Hey all got a question. I have an account on betcris. When i tried to make a withdraw request via bitcoin, i was told i needed to withdraw via neteller first because my last deposit was with neteller. It was a very tiny amount etc. They told me you are suppose to withdraw with the last method of your deposit. I knew most sites were like this but i recalled betcris/wpn didn't care about this as long as you deposited with bitcoin, skrill or neteller once etc... when you request a payout, you had the option to choose any of them. Did this suddenly change with wpn? Since betcris is in the bookmaker group, i assume wpn is the same cashier right?


Im pretty certain back then i could withdraw bitcoin even though i deposited with skrill for example.
Sites almost always have to cash you out to the same method you deposited in order to comply with money laundering laws. However, you typically only have to cash out as much as you deposited via the same method. Afterwards, you can typically withdraw via whatever method you desire, as the AML laws are satisfied once the amounts match up.

--
Kahn
kahntrutahn is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 09:49 PM   #4135
crescentcityking
newbie
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Posts: 33
Re: *** Official Winning Poker Network Deposit / Withdrawal / General Cashier Thread (ACR, BCP,

Before I make a deposit on Betcoin.ag, am I allowed to withdraw/play from Louisiana?
crescentcityking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 11:48 PM   #4136
billburr
centurion
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 187
Re: *** Official Winning Poker Network Deposit / Withdrawal / General Cashier Thread (ACR, BCP,

theres no bank wire option to withdraw right guys? like you cant get this through chat or email support and get it added to your account?
billburr is offline   Reply With Quote

Reply
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:53 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ę 2008-2010, Two Plus Two Interactive
 
Poker Players - Streaming Live Online