Two Plus Two Publishing LLC Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > > >

Notices

Winning Poker Network Sponsored Support forum for AmericasCardroom, BlackChip Poker, and Truepoker.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-14-2017, 01:10 PM   #976
Pyrochaos
grinder
 
Pyrochaos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 658
Re: ACR new SNG 2.0

I think they should do some lower stakes. The $5 is the only one that really runs anymore consistently.

If they had a $3 (or $2.50), $1, $.50 there would be a lot more traffic IMO.
Pyrochaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2017, 10:32 AM   #977
Sil3ntness
adept
 
Sil3ntness's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: Help with this hand... fold pre!
Posts: 1,042
Re: ACR new SNG 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knuckle Puck View Post



I've been able to get up to a $25 game. $25 game happened once...
Sil3ntness is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2017, 04:25 PM   #978
Knuckle Puck
enthusiast
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 81
Re: ACR new SNG 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sil3ntness View Post
I've been able to get up to a $25 game. $25 game happened once...
It'd take a big change to get $25s+ running again. Probably 6-max and some other things, IDK.

The $10s don't run because people don't register for them, but people don't register for them because the games don't run.

If 10-20% of people regged a $10 instead of a $5, the $10s would be healthy (can probably be accomplished by ditching the wait time UI). Combine that with other things like changes to the structure, or whatever, and they might be even more healthy.

I reached out to WPN_REP2, as he seems to be the one involved with 2.0s. Maybe there's more going on behind the scenes than is evident publicly. I hate seeing all the potential being wasted.
Knuckle Puck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2017, 12:04 PM   #979
timhardawyhatesu
Pooh-Bah
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 3,623
Re: ACR new SNG 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knuckle Puck View Post
The rakeback is broken on these (as in you get $0).

I contacted support on Monday morning and they said it should be fixed in 24 hours. It hasn't been.

Also, can we get any updates? Is there anything in the works?

The $10s+ are dead and a simple thing like adjusting the lobby UI has been in the dev queue for 2.5 months: http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/sh...&postcount=856

Why? What is happening? Why can't we have nice things?
Rakeback is still broken it seems. Not getting any from these still.
timhardawyhatesu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2017, 08:19 PM   #980
Thrash370
See my staking thread
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Twitching
Posts: 983
Re: ACR new SNG 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knuckle Puck View Post
It'd take a big change to get $25s+ running again. Probably 6-max and some other things, IDK.

The $10s don't run because people don't register for them, but people don't register for them because the games don't run.
Some of the changes in the pipeline will help with $25s+ running again. Having the lobby say 3/9 players is a huge one. Regs either never would register them or stopped trying was a big part of the decline. The text scales really poorly if you have the table small and with other software issues it turned off regs from playing them. They will run with 9 players and they had before.

I literally stopped loading 2.0s because in my current layout i can't read anything on a 2.0 table due to it being too small.
Thrash370 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2017, 02:38 PM   #981
Knuckle Puck
enthusiast
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 81
Re: ACR new SNG 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thrash370 View Post
Some of the changes in the pipeline will help with $25s+ running again. Having the lobby say 3/9 players is a huge one. Regs either never would register them or stopped trying was a big part of the decline. The text scales really poorly if you have the table small and with other software issues it turned off regs from playing them. They will run with 9 players and they had before.

I literally stopped loading 2.0s because in my current layout i can't read anything on a 2.0 table due to it being too small.
Cool.

Can't wait for the changes to make it out the pipeline.

Any clue when?
Knuckle Puck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2017, 03:24 PM   #982
timhardawyhatesu
Pooh-Bah
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 3,623
Re: ACR new SNG 2.0

Hopefully the payouts are part of these changes coming. Seriously doubt the text size is the huge reason these are drying up so fast.
timhardawyhatesu is offline   Reply With Quote

Reply
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:44 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimisation provided by DragonByte SEO v2.0.33 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copyright ę 2008-2010, Two Plus Two Interactive
 
Poker Players - Streaming Live Online