My confidence picks for this one (last PPV I got 16 of 21 possible points on a six-match card):
My shoe-in of the card:
1. CM Punk over Daniel Bryan. I mean this clearly feels like a place-filler, like they just went "oh, we need a championship match this month. Let's give it to Bryan, we've been pushing him so he slips into a title match pretty easily for the three or four week timeframe that we have to make something up." And then they never bothered to build it since. I'll give them serious props if they can get me to buy into a Bryan near-fall at any point. Still, from a technical standpoint this should be the match of the night and hopefully will be one of the best of 2012.
2. Kane over Zack Ryder. They're not having Ryder go over Kane cleanly without help from someone big like Cena, and someone big like Cena isn't interfering on his behalf on a YouTube pre-show.
3. Big Johnny over Cena. Obviously only due to interference by whoever
. I just don't see them killing Johnny off as commissioner right now.
4. Beth Phoenix over Layla. I certainly hope that they're building for Beth v. Kharma at SummerSlam, and they can't be having Beth go under Layla in the meantime if that's the plan. Time to strap Beth again.
5. Ghana-Compton Connection over ZigSwag. This just makes more sense to me because G-C has more teams on the face/heel continuum that they can feud with over the belt.
No ****ing clue, really:
6. Sheamus retains in the Fatal Four-Way. But I mean none of these guys winning would completely shock me.