Originally Posted by reddev
Thanks for the response, could you please explain how it may be larger? the way it sounds to me is that now there is everyone on ipoker playing against each other and afte this split it will be half the skins players playing each other and the other smaller skins seperated playing each other?
Is this not correct?
Of course it can't be a larger player pool.
Say you have 100,000 players. 80,000 on the bigger skins and 20,000 on various smaller skins. You enforce the 20,000 smaller skin players off the network in a liquidate market position grab and you are left with 80,000 players.
Would love to read the mathematical genius explain how removing players will increase the player pool.
iPoker is run by complete retards. If they want a succesful network they should focus on
1) fixing the lobbies and other bugs/glitches in the software
2) Introduce syncro breaks
3) stop doing new things like speed poker etc. I mean they cant get late reg to work properly (re lobbies fubar) so anyone seriously think that speed poker will work properly.
4) start putting customers first. Unlike the recent iPoPs M/E debacle that saw the tournament started then stopped then cancelled then restarted with a several hour delay as someone forgot to click the enable late reg button (not that anyone did late reg as by this time it was so late everyone had gone to bed). Just annoyed everyone that was already playing the tourney.
5) Actually look at their own companies. Playtech and William Hill online are the same company, yet one of the biggest floaters of the no rakeback rule is william hill.
6) stop allowing the bots on the network.
7) actually do something when blatant collusion/disconnect abuse etc is presented to you.
8) Charge less than 20% rake on Hyper Turbo's @$2 and below and less than 10% on the others.
iPoker is only just about 1 step above UB/AP and FTP it is a totally corrupt and money grabbing organisation.
This move is designed to benefit iPoker companies only at the expense of others. Certainly not for the players benefit.