Originally Posted by BeenAWhile
How is that? Please explain
There are almost no big stud tournaments where you can ride your luck and "ship it one time" and have a 6 figure bankroll.
Plus there are not too many big stud games going on the web and I'm not sure how good they are
- you don't get as poor playing stud i'd assume.
- mixed games are easier to play, for me at least(horse/7 game/8game/hose).
- everybody else plays holdem / plo(we need software to track profitable tables now in these games)
- just because you can get richer in holdem / plo, does not mean you will or keep the money if you do get rich.
- to each their own.
- games are better over all in stud( if holdem aint solved it will be soon, PLO is on it's way to the same road).
- Stud is a game you can enjoy in the moment online or live(not a lot of multi-tabling) most people have to multi-table holdem, they don't get to enjoy the game until they pull up poker tracker and begin reviewing the session.
- not many big stud games on web, not many big beatable holdem games on the web unless your really good
- not many big stud tournies to ride your luck...wait, if it's luck that can be ridden then even a stud player can give holdem tournies a try. so all is not lost for us