Originally Posted by Bluffzorz
Getting really annoyed lately......
Guy who folded sees it and goes on a crybaby tangent for 10 minutes, talking crap and saying how horrible a player I am.
Just so sick of it.
Several things to come to mind:
1. Not cool to see it done or watch someone catch another's ire.
2. Take advantage of their tilt
3. Can make worse players play better (no judgement on this hand or player)
4. Might make a target change tables or not play lowering your ev
5. Supposed better player should know A-crap can be a harrowing hand to play.
6. This type of move can be a good move against the right players.
7. A while back I had a maniac berate me because I called his A-K all in with A-Q and spiked a Q. After a bit of annoying berating, I told him his play was so good he had confused me and as I didn't think he had anything.
8. Have the ability to tune out idiots and take advantage.