Originally Posted by microstakesrave
lol. Awesome! I still got an hour to decide if I'm going to cancel ... Such a tough decision!
I would assume that they would be flexible on cancellation deadlines, especially with a mandatory evacuation starting at 6AM Friday.
I just called the reservations line, and was told that they had not yet decided whether to close the casino for this weekend, and that they were still in a meeting. Calling the poker room directly got a statement that they were going to be open "as far as we know". Hopefully we there will be official/more accurate information from Stan here soon.