Hey guys, this happened to me last night and I was wondering whether or not I could have made a different move.
Stack size and blinds information:
- £30 MTT with 1 rebuy or 1 add on.
Relevant player information:
- We were in level 3 and the blinds were 200-400
- I was sitting in MP2 with ~18,000
- Dom was sitting in CO and had ~2000
- Spencer was sitting in the BB and had ~25,000
- Spencer is known for being really aggressive. I've saw him make huge shoves at small levels with hands like AJ to small suited connectors. He usually plays the hands at the top of his range more calmly than he does others.
- Dom is at the top of the league leaderboard by a good amount of points. So far, I've not tangled with him much but with his stack size in this pot I'm not at all concerned.
- Action folds round to me. Hero in MP2 looks down at QQ and bets 1000. Dom in the CO shoves his remaining ~2000. BU and SB folds. BB shoves for ~25,000. HERO?