Two Plus Two Publishing LLC Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > Internet Poker > Internet Poker > Lock Poker

Notices

Lock Poker Support forum for LockPoker.com

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-20-2012, 02:11 PM   #31
adept
 
nowitsover's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 877
Re: Shane when will Misrepresentation of cashout times for Non U.S Players end.

3K check

Requested 10/8
Approved 11/29
Processed 12/8
Received (who am I kidding?)

I have officially stop playing on lock for 1 month. Will continue to boycott Lock until I get my $.

I lost all respect for Shane. He continues to make up bs excuses for a poker site which is slow paying their customers like it is the norm for all poker sites. Wake up and smell the coffee. Check other 2+2 cashout threads for poker and you will see Lock is the only site taking 3 months plus to pay.

NO MORE LIES!!!

Lock is the equivalent to a degen guy who owes you money. Always come up with excuses after excuses but good luck in getting paid.
nowitsover is offline  
Old 12-20-2012, 02:13 PM   #32
grinder
 
j78_Chi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 404
Re: Shane when will Misrepresentation of cashout times for Non U.S Players end.

Quote:
Originally Posted by imjustshane View Post
Take a look at the outstanding cashouts thread, I think that thread is at about 20 players now. So 20 out of the 1,000's of cashouts were delayed by a large margin. The overall picture isnt that unhealthy, but on the individual level there are some cases that are.
You really think EVERY player on your site, is on 2+2? If you think for a minute that only 20 people are having an issue with cashouts, then you really are taking us for fools. If every Lock poker player knew about this forum, I'd care to wager you wouldn't just be talking about 20 players.
j78_Chi is offline  
Old 12-20-2012, 02:31 PM   #33
Lock Poker Representative
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 2,663
Re: Shane when will Misrepresentation of cashout times for Non U.S Players end.

Quote:
Originally Posted by j78_Chi View Post
You really think EVERY player on your site, is on 2+2? If you think for a minute that only 20 people are having an issue with cashouts, then you really are taking us for fools. If every Lock poker player knew about this forum, I'd care to wager you wouldn't just be talking about 20 players.
No but do you think that every single player is having cashout problems?
imjustshane is offline  
Old 12-20-2012, 02:37 PM   #34
veteran
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 1,980
Re: Shane when will Misrepresentation of cashout times for Non U.S Players end.

Quote:
Originally Posted by imjustshane View Post
No but do you think that every single player is having cashout problems?
If not every player is having cashout issues, could you please explain the discrepancies? Why is one person (for example me) consistently having to wait 30+ days for a cashout, and then apparantly some others only 2 days or whatever? (i haven't seen any reports of these people, but you say they're there). Why is it OK for some and not to others? Is it location? Cashout method? Hand picked people for whatever reason?

Tbh saying there's some people who do get fast cashouts sounds even worse than saying it's the same for everyone to me. I'd love to hear why some get treated better than others then
Mccormick is offline  
Old 12-20-2012, 02:38 PM   #35
adept
 
LivingOffZSun's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Zzzz
Posts: 746
Re: Shane when will Misrepresentation of cashout times for Non U.S Players end.

Quote:
Originally Posted by imjustshane View Post
No but do you think that every single player is having cashout problems?
Shane you are a pathetic. You reference a number saying, hey only 20 people have problems, then when your words are contradicted with rational thought, you come back saying hey do you think every single person on my sight is having cash out issues. I know 1 person who isn't having any trouble cash out. YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I assume because this thread heated up u came and decided this was your most strategic retort.

You/Jail=Match made in heaven
LivingOffZSun is offline  
Old 12-20-2012, 02:39 PM   #36
grinder
 
j78_Chi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 404
Re: Shane when will Misrepresentation of cashout times for Non U.S Players end.

Quote:
Originally Posted by imjustshane View Post
No but do you think that every single player is having cashout problems?
Stop treating me like I'm an idiot and a naive child. I'd say that pretty much the fish that aren't cashing out because they lose their rolls are the only ones not having cashout problems.

Show me 5 posts in the withdraw thread that is actually positive. Please. Because there's plenty of positive comments in other site threads.
j78_Chi is offline  
Old 12-20-2012, 02:45 PM   #37
newbie
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: South Pacific
Posts: 40
Re: Shane when will Misrepresentation of cashout times for Non U.S Players end.

Bad analogy. I have 20 friends that play at Lock that left Merge during the transfer. Every last one of them have the same issue as people posting here. Most are just recreational players but for Lock to continue to lie to players is ridiculous. Tell the people the TRUTH THE WHOLE TRUTH AND NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH...I myself get emails back assuring I will get my money in 5-7 days....I have received 3 of these over the past 45 days. You obviously do not want people to cash out you just think these poor players will go broke and cancel their withdraws if you wait long enough. I for one am done with it. The 20 people I know 4 or 5 of them are done also. I have lots of recreation friends whom unfortunately I can not convince to stay off your site that will remain but 30% to 40% of my crowd are done with your room. Tell the truth would go a long way to you keeping your player base. Whatever that may be.

SO LONG STORY SHORT>>>>YEAH EVERY SINGLE PLAYER I KNOW ASSOCIATED WITH LOCK HAS WITHDRAW ISSUES AND IT CONTINUES TO GET WORSE>..the only reason you don't have more complaints on here is the recreational player has no clue @ plus 2 exists as a mouthpiece....Quite the f'n lying and pay the people their money.
Maniacalucidity is offline  
Old 12-20-2012, 02:46 PM   #38
newbie
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: South Pacific
Posts: 40
Re: Shane when will Misrepresentation of cashout times for Non U.S Players end.

Absolutely the Truth....AMEN
Maniacalucidity is offline  
Old 12-20-2012, 02:47 PM   #39
adept
 
LivingOffZSun's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Zzzz
Posts: 746
Re: Shane when will Misrepresentation of cashout times for Non U.S Players end.

"Tiger can't change its stripes"

Stop asking/expecting Shane to stop lying. He is a liar. Expecting something different from him is insanity.
LivingOffZSun is offline  
Old 12-20-2012, 03:02 PM   #40
Lock Poker Representative
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 2,663
Re: Shane when will Misrepresentation of cashout times for Non U.S Players end.

Quote:
Originally Posted by j78_Chi View Post
Stop treating me like I'm an idiot and a naive child. I'd say that pretty much the fish that aren't cashing out because they lose their rolls are the only ones not having cashout problems.

Show me 5 posts in the withdraw thread that is actually positive. Please. Because there's plenty of positive comments in other site threads.
http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/sh...postcount=3022

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/sh...postcount=3030

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/sh...postcount=3001

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/sh...postcount=2987

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/sh...postcount=2984
imjustshane is offline  
Old 12-20-2012, 03:05 PM   #41
Pooh-Bah
 
sirswish6's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: bed
Posts: 5,793
Re: Shane when will Misrepresentation of cashout times for Non U.S Players end.

how are skrill cashouts not instant?
sirswish6 is offline  
Old 12-20-2012, 03:32 PM   #42
newbie
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 42
Re: Shane when will Misrepresentation of cashout times for Non U.S Players end.


All of these positive posts are wonderful from your point of view, but they're just sickening to people who've been waiting since early November or longer for their money.

As far as I know, Lock has done little, if anything, to compensate players like me for this extended wait. So basically, Lock is doing nothing to make the situation better for those individual players (since there are so few of us) and in turn are simply saying DEAL WITH IT! You'll get your money when you get it. The sad thing is, nobody at Lock feels they are at fault for this. Every service you facilitate for your players is your responsibility whether it goes good or bad, especially payment processing. So, no matter what anyone says or what anyone wants to blame it on, these late payments are %100 Lock's fault.

If the people who have yet to be paid are such a small representation of Lock's cashouts, why is it taking so long to pay us?
AreAlmAdmAn is offline  
Old 12-20-2012, 03:39 PM   #43
adept
 
nowitsover's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 877
Re: Shane when will Misrepresentation of cashout times for Non U.S Players end.

Sure seems like Lock needs to float $ from more deposits to cover outstanding backlog payouts.

Note: This is just my opinion only. And it is not based on any factual evidence. But I think a lot of unhappy customers would agree with my opinion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirswish6 View Post
how are skrill cashouts not instant?
nowitsover is offline  
Old 12-20-2012, 03:47 PM   #44
grinder
 
j78_Chi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 404
Re: Shane when will Misrepresentation of cashout times for Non U.S Players end.

So for every 20 bad experiences, you got 5 good ones....pretty good stats if you ask me.
j78_Chi is offline  
Old 12-20-2012, 04:19 PM   #45
Lock Poker Representative
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 2,663
Re: Shane when will Misrepresentation of cashout times for Non U.S Players end.

Quote:
Originally Posted by j78_Chi View Post
So for every 20 bad experiences, you got 5 good ones....pretty good stats if you ask me.
Should I go back and get all the successful deposits from October onwards to get a proper comparison against the 20?
imjustshane is offline  

 
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:47 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
Copyright 2008-2010, Two Plus Two Interactive