Two Plus Two Publishing LLC Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > Internet Poker > Internet Poker > Lock Poker

Notices

Lock Poker Support forum for LockPoker.com

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-19-2012, 10:44 AM   #16
Lock Poker Representative
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 2,663
Re: Shane when will Misrepresentation of cashout times for Non U.S Players end.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 39suited View Post
Thanks for posting this, it lets me show another analogy: If all poker sites get Skrill cashouts processed within 1-3 business days max, why is Lock Poker taking weeks? Well okay, apart from Everleaf but they are broke. Do you guys by any chance have cashflow problems and why do other skins on your network with their own cashier (such as Intertops) get the job done in 1 day as well? Why does Lock seem to be the sole source for this delay?
Most players talk about PS and FT in this argument but there is a very important difference between them and us, they dont accept US players. Everything is much easier with processing when you dont accept US players. And the notion that ROW processing is completely unrelated to US processing for a company working in both markets is just wrong.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Mccormick View Post
Guess they have a different processor and it's completely impossible to use the same processor.. ;-)

if not that i'm sure he can fabricate another answer with no real content or explanation
This is 100% correct, as anyone who listened to or read the Chad Elie interview will be able to confirm.
imjustshane is offline  
Old 12-19-2012, 11:12 AM   #17
Lock Poker Representative
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 2,663
Re: Shane when will Misrepresentation of cashout times for Non U.S Players end.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TARBUCKS View Post
It never ceases to amaze me how Shane constantly runs into threads trying to downplay everyones complaints. Standard reply from him is give me your email/SN and i will chase that up for you. and as for this



What are you so afraid of that you have to threaten people against saying anything bad about lock poker?
You do realise that its my job to connect people here with the departments who can help them right? Im literally just a conduit for people to get in contact with department managers etc so they can solve their problems. I cant process actual cashouts or fix players rakeback like the 2 most recent problems, I just connect players having problems with the people who can help.

As for that term its been discussed several times already. It relates to fraud and defrauding, if it was applied as people continually claim there would be very few 2+2 members with Lock Poker accounts. It is neither intended or applied as people keep claiming it is. This forum is never censured, without people discussing our faults we will never be able to best fix them.
imjustshane is offline  
Old 12-19-2012, 11:20 AM   #18
banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 1,270
Re: Shane when will Misrepresentation of cashout times for Non U.S Players end.

Quote:
Originally Posted by imjustshane View Post
You do realise that its my job to connect people here with the departments who can help them right? Im literally just a conduit for people to get in contact with department managers etc so they can solve their problems. I cant process actual cashouts or fix players rakeback like the 2 most recent problems, I just connect players having problems with the people who can help.

As for that term its been discussed several times already. It relates to fraud and defrauding, if it was applied as people continually claim there would be very few 2+2 members with Lock Poker accounts. It is neither intended or applied as people keep claiming it is. This forum is never censured, without people discussing our faults we will never be able to best fix them.
Hey, btw, my rakeback got paid overnight. Thanks for the help, I appreciate it. Now, if you could just get my Netspend card reactivated.....

Cheers,
John
jamthe3 is offline  
Old 12-19-2012, 11:25 AM   #19
banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 1,270
Re: Shane when will Misrepresentation of cashout times for Non U.S Players end.

Yeah, it is a poor choice of wording there...'specially the part about "calling the cops"
jamthe3 is offline  
Old 12-19-2012, 01:46 PM   #20
Lock Poker Representative
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 2,663
Re: Shane when will Misrepresentation of cashout times for Non U.S Players end.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TARBUCKS View Post
So why hire customer service staff? Is that not what they are there for? You may just see yourself as a "conduit" for people here but you are looking more like a scapegoat everytime because of the blatant lies that you choose/are forced to make.




I am sorry but maybe they need to reword that then because no matter what context you try to put that under it looks like a blatant threat.
Because while most of our player base just contacts customer support, a forum based community like this prefers answers on their boards so its important to have someone here to keep track of things. As for the lies thats ridiculous, we give the most up-to-date information we have at the time, if a processor says a batch is processed and we tell that to the players only to find out it still hasnt processed we havent lied, we told you what we knew at the time and it changed. We dont control the entire process so a lot of our answers rely on what we are told.


As for the terms, Im sure if you pulled sentences out of most terms and services you will find some sentences that sound bad. That term relates to fraudulent activity, if you dont commit fraudulent activity you have nothing to worry about.
imjustshane is offline  
Old 12-19-2012, 02:29 PM   #21
Lock Poker Representative
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 2,663
Re: Shane when will Misrepresentation of cashout times for Non U.S Players end.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TARBUCKS View Post
LOL Are you ****ting me? Have you actually read and i mean READ the lock poker complaints threads? Most start off with the line "OK So after waiting xxx amount of MONTHS for my $$$ from LOCK poker i am making this thread" They then go on to explain how they have sent countless emails to your so called customer support (no replies). Countless emails/PM's/Skype to you (no replies) and have resorted to last straw tactics of having to start a thread

You claim to give up to date information but that's just it you don't! Lock poker is renowned at this stage for giving people the run around and not answering questions about withdrawals. Seriously Shane i am sure you are a nice honest standup guy who is doing his best and even going beyond the call of duty to help people (i wish to reiterate i do not blame you for the delays) but lock poker are making you look TERRIBLE and if (when?) lock fails there will be one scapegoat left to take the brunt of the hate.

Spoiler:
Money is a very powerful motivator, it makes these interactions very personal and rightfully so skew our views on things. When a singular player has a payment that is late they dont care if there have always been some delays in cashouts, they dont care that that the majority of cashouts still go out in time they just want their money. Its understandable but it does skew the perception.

Take a look at the outstanding cashouts thread, I think that thread is at about 20 players now. So 20 out of the 1,000's of cashouts were delayed by a large margin. The overall picture isnt that unhealthy, but on the individual level there are some cases that are.

So the real truth is that it isnt the majority of cashouts that have a problem, and for as long as I have been in this industry (nearly 8 years) there have always been times of slow cashouts, its just a fact of doing business in a difficult market place.

All we can do is always ensure all our players funds are secure and ensure that eventually every single player gets paid, which they do.


Now does repeating all this in here help much? Not really. If a player is waiting on a cashout and has bills to pay they dont care if this is completely normal and they will get their funds eventually, they especially dont want to hear that other people are getting their funds. All they want is their money, and this is a completely legitimate want.
imjustshane is offline  
Old 12-19-2012, 03:50 PM   #22
journeyman
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 203
Re: Shane when will Misrepresentation of cashout times for Non U.S Players end.

Quote:
Originally Posted by imjustshane View Post
Most players talk about PS and FT in this argument but there is a very important difference between them and us, they dont accept US players. Everything is much easier with processing when you dont accept US players. And the notion that ROW processing is completely unrelated to US processing for a company working in both markets is just wrong.
No one has mentioned PS or FT when arguing that other poker sites are much better at cashouts, ROW and US than Lock.

We are talking about MOST of the other sites, many of which rival the player pool size as Lock. Some are even on the same network as Lock, but use their own cashier.

Shane, do a comparison of the Lock section here on 2+2 with all the other poker sites' sections and you will see that aside from Everleaf and paynorake, Lock is by far the worst in regards to cashout times.

Case in point: Reps from other sites, see post above, are now even coming here to show you it is YOU who are wrong about this.

If you discount the complaints here on 2+2, say they are nothing more than a small percentage of the overall picture, then why even have a presence here on 2+2? Why do other sites?

Sites see that 2+2 and other boards are a vital part of this industry. While it appears that other sites use this platform to actually inform it's player base and help the site to make improvements, it seems Lock merely uses it as a place to deflect responsibility for issues and place blame on everything else.

I understand that you just connect people to the appropriate team within your agency and relay information that is given to you, but after you have been told by hundreds of players that after giving you their information NOBODY got back with them, you should see that there is a serious problem in your company.

Last edited by poguemahone1; 12-19-2012 at 03:53 PM. Reason: posting above
poguemahone1 is offline  
Old 12-20-2012, 03:32 AM   #23
centurion
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 168
Re: Shane when will Misrepresentation of cashout times for Non U.S Players end.

Quote:
Originally Posted by imjustshane View Post
.

Take a look at the outstanding cashouts thread, I think that thread is at about 20 players now. So 20 out of the 1,000's of cashouts were delayed by a large margin. The overall picture isnt that unhealthy, but on the individual level there are some cases that are.
Shane this doesn't tell the whole story. These are just the cases that were posted on this forum. Do you really expect everyone to believe it is ~20 people out of 1000 cashouts? My guess is the number is much much higher and this doesn't even include ROW players waiting for Skrill payments.

Also when the WU becomes available again there will be 100's of more people requesting withdrawls. How does Lock plan to deal with this rush of cashouts? It seems moving forward we will continue to experience longer delays due to a new backlog of WU payments as well as finding a suitable processor to handle skrill payments. I hope I am wrong.
-DJM- is offline  
Old 12-20-2012, 11:58 AM   #24
journeyman
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 203
Re: Shane when will Misrepresentation of cashout times for Non U.S Players end.

Quote:
Originally Posted by imjustshane View Post
Money is a very powerful motivator, it makes these interactions very personal and rightfully so skew our views on things. When a singular player has a payment that is late they dont care if there have always been some delays in cashouts, they dont care that that the majority of cashouts still go out in time they just want their money. Its understandable but it does skew the perception.

Take a look at the outstanding cashouts thread, I think that thread is at about 20 players now. So 20 out of the 1,000's of cashouts were delayed by a large margin. The overall picture isnt that unhealthy, but on the individual level there are some cases that are.
So the real truth is that it isnt the majority of cashouts that have a problem, and for as long as I have been in this industry (nearly 8 years) there have always been times of slow cashouts, its just a fact of doing business in a difficult market place.
1. Those roughly 20 players in that thread only represent about 10% of the players who complained on this site, most are in other threads and they didn't cross post to the thread you speak of.

2. If there were only a small percentage of cashouts that were delayed, then can you explain why not even one of them gets paid each day? If what you said were true, especially nearly a month after WU was taken down, then why would it take so long to clear this small percentage of delayed cashouts?

If what you were saying were true, Shane, then this small percentage of delayed cashouts would have been payed out by now, it's been weeks!
poguemahone1 is offline  
Old 12-20-2012, 12:01 PM   #25
veteran
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: United States
Posts: 2,951
Re: Shane when will Misrepresentation of cashout times for Non U.S Players end.

Quote:
Originally Posted by poguemahone1 View Post
1. Those roughly 20 players in that thread only represent about 10% of the players who complained on this site, most are in other threads and they didn't cross post to the thread you speak of.

2. If there were only a small percentage of cashouts that were delayed, then can you explain why not even one of them gets paid each day? If what you said were true, especially nearly a month after WU was taken down, then why would it take so long to clear this small percentage of delayed cashouts?

If what you were saying were true, Shane, then this small percentage of delayed cashouts would have been payed out by now, it's been weeks!

I wonder how many people do not visit internet forums at all. They may make up a good portion of players as well.
jmurjeff is offline  
Old 12-20-2012, 01:59 PM   #26
veteran
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 1,980
Re: Shane when will Misrepresentation of cashout times for Non U.S Players end.

Same network, yes, same owners, obviously not. They're basically direct competition of eachother ;-)
Mccormick is offline  
Old 12-20-2012, 02:07 PM   #27
banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 1,270
Re: Shane when will Misrepresentation of cashout times for Non U.S Players end.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mccormick View Post
Same network, yes, same owners, obviously not. They're basically direct competition of eachother ;-)
Apparently I guess, that's one of the few postings I've read that left me speechless...& that's no easy feat, lol.
jamthe3 is offline  
Old 12-20-2012, 02:27 PM   #28
adept
 
LivingOffZSun's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Zzzz
Posts: 753
Re: Shane when will Misrepresentation of cashout times for Non U.S Players end.

Stop giving these companies business. IMO, find Shane: throw him in a dark cell with large sexually frustrated inmates. Move up ladder, repeat process. Easy game.

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/19...money-1207507/

Last edited by LivingOffZSun; 12-20-2012 at 02:31 PM. Reason: Adding link to previous cash out insanity. Still have emails that further incriminate Shane/Rizen of being total lying scum.
LivingOffZSun is offline  
Old 12-20-2012, 02:36 PM   #29
adept
 
LivingOffZSun's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Zzzz
Posts: 753
Re: Shane when will Misrepresentation of cashout times for Non U.S Players end.

Shane was an integral part of Lock leaving merge. He has always had insider knowledge and knowingly left people in the dark. Being a paid gun doesn't give one a free pass to act completely unethically.
LivingOffZSun is offline  
Old 12-20-2012, 03:08 PM   #30
grinder
 
j78_Chi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 404
Re: Shane when will Misrepresentation of cashout times for Non U.S Players end.

Quote:
Originally Posted by imjustshane View Post
Most players talk about PS and FT in this argument but there is a very important difference between them and us, they dont accept US players. Everything is much easier with processing when you dont accept US players. And the notion that ROW processing is completely unrelated to US processing for a company working in both markets is just wrong.
You do realize that Lock is the only company that is having issues cashing out ROW players right? I mean Merge, ACR, etc are all cashing out ROW players just fine and they also serve US players.

I understand your job is to smokescreen and deflect. I'm sure if you weren't a Lock poker rep and a player like the rest, you'd be here talking the same **** about this website.
j78_Chi is offline  

 
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:31 AM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
Copyright 2008-2010, Two Plus Two Interactive