Two Plus Two Publishing LLC Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > > >

Notices

Lock Poker Support forum for LockPoker.com

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-14-2012, 02:26 PM   #1
LegitimizeMyFries
journeyman
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 268
Shane when will Misrepresentation of cashout times for Non U.S Players end.

Enough is enough.

Cashout times have not improved and the state of affairs have been the same since before Lock moved skins and was apart of merge.

I have made 3-4 cashouts from Lock Poker via Skrill moneybookers.
The policy of the site, was that these cashouts will take 10-15 business days.
This is still the company line.

However, not a single person in this entire forum has had a withdrawal processed in that time.

How is it then that you continue to use the same processing time when it hasn't at any point been this number of days.

Basically you are now lying to us about how long these cashouts take to process because it would probably cost you to much business to switch your policy to match what the reality of your cashout situation is, 3-4 weeks, and really closer to a full month (the 4 weeks).

I've been playing online poker for over 6 years, I've made hundreds of cashouts and no site has ever had such consistent problems processing cashouts, and this is not for American players.

Any respectable business could not continue to blatently lie to its customers about a processing time when you simply never ever meet that time.

Change your policy to 21-28 business days, stop lying to us and giving us hope that we may see our withdrawal in less time.

Your post in the other thread about improvements was basically a lie, as ppl continue to wait over the alotted period of time to receive money.

A lot of ppl in that other thread have shown a true disappointment in how you go about answering our questions with regards to this.

I really dont even care if you want to answer me, pls change your policy to fit the reality of the situation because it is complete bull**** that you process any skrill withdrawl in 14 business days.
LegitimizeMyFries is offline  
Old 12-14-2012, 03:54 PM   #2
WVUskinsfan
no felonies
 
WVUskinsfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: NOVA
Posts: 5,055
Re: Shane when will Misrepresentation of cashout times for Non U.S Players end.

LOCK poker is blacklisted at numerous places because of their management.

They have been involved in scandals, problems with their affiliates, and the CEO Jennifer Larson is clearly incompetent.

I suggest everyone google "Jennifer Larson Lock Poker" the top 5 or 6 results should provide some insight.

Its clear to me that Lock doesn't have our money. They can only pay out when they receive more deposits.

If cashouts improve and people get paid in a timely manor (say 6 weeks max, I think that's fair) then i'll eat my words and publicly state I was very wrong about Lock.

Personally, I got all my money off the site at .9 to the $ and that is good. Seriously, when a dollar on Lock is worth less than a dollar elsewhere management needs to wake the **** up.

Quote:
if you make untrue and/or malicious comments with regard to the Company’s operation in any media or forum, the Company reserves the right (and you authorize the Company) to publicize your actions together with your identity and e-mail address, as well as to circulate this information to other online gaming sites, banks, credit card companies, law enforcement departments and other appropriate agencies. The Company may close any accounts, and forfeit account balances, that you have at Lock Poker or at any other Company website, casino and/or business
I guess by saying bad things about them I just broke their terms of agreement All of you voicing your frustration with lock better watch it.

And Shane, I think you've done as good of a job as your company let you. I have nothing against you and feel you've been fair and helpful.


All this said, I hope im wrong and LOCK thrives and becomes and excellent site to play on.
WVUskinsfan is offline  
Old 12-14-2012, 04:55 PM   #3
DiscoBisco
banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 7,701
Re: Shane when will Misrepresentation of cashout times for Non U.S Players end.

good question....i'm assuming shane will chase up the cashout department to follow up on this for you
DiscoBisco is offline  
Old 12-14-2012, 05:13 PM   #4
LegitimizeMyFries
journeyman
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 268
Re: Shane when will Misrepresentation of cashout times for Non U.S Players end.

Only reason I didn't put this in the cash-out thread is because I'm not asking about my cash-out.
I really just want the cash-out time to reflect the reality of the situation.

Having the cashiers give us no answer or poor answers isn't fair to your suppor team or to us because the policies you have in place force them to give us **** answers.

It comes from the top where you guys need to fix our expectation by not making a processing time that you guys rarely if ever meet.
LegitimizeMyFries is offline  
Old 12-15-2012, 02:09 AM   #5
umakenocentsbro
grinder
 
umakenocentsbro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 680
Re: Shane when will Misrepresentation of cashout times for Non U.S Players end.

agreed
umakenocentsbro is offline  
Old 12-15-2012, 11:04 AM   #6
jamthe3
banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 1,270
Re: Shane when will Misrepresentation of cashout times for Non U.S Players end.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WVUskinsfan View Post
LOCK poker is blacklisted at numerous places because of their management.

They have been involved in scandals, problems with their affiliates, and the CEO Jennifer Larson is clearly incompetent.

I suggest everyone google "Jennifer Larson Lock Poker" the top 5 or 6 results should provide some insight.

Its clear to me that Lock doesn't have our money. They can only pay out when they receive more deposits.

If cashouts improve and people get paid in a timely manor (say 6 weeks max, I think that's fair) then i'll eat my words and publicly state I was very wrong about Lock.

Personally, I got all my money off the site at .9 to the $ and that is good. Seriously, when a dollar on Lock is worth less than a dollar elsewhere management needs to wake the **** up.



I guess by saying bad things about them I just broke their terms of agreement All of you voicing your frustration with lock better watch it.

And Shane, I think you've done as good of a job as your company let you. I have nothing against you and feel you've been fair and helpful.


All this said, I hope im wrong and LOCK thrives and becomes and excellent site to play on.

I'm curious to know which places they are blacklisted at...don't even understand how that would be possible or consequential rather.
jamthe3 is offline  
Old 12-16-2012, 07:50 PM   #7
imjustshane
Lock Poker Representative
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 2,661
Re: Shane when will Misrepresentation of cashout times for Non U.S Players end.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamthe3 View Post
I'm curious to know which places they are blacklisted at...don't even understand how that would be possible or consequential rather.
We arent blacklisted anywhere to my knowledge.

As WVUskinsfan suggested google Jennifer Larson Lock Poker, then see where the top 3 results are from. Then try and find another article there that doesnt reference that same source.

Most journalisms relies on multiple sources to confirm something, all these articles have a singular source and that source has never once mentioned how he knows the other many people attacked on his site, again something you normally have to disclose in journalism.
imjustshane is offline  
Old 12-16-2012, 08:19 PM   #8
jamthe3
banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 1,270
Re: Shane when will Misrepresentation of cashout times for Non U.S Players end.

Quote:
Originally Posted by imjustshane View Post
We arent blacklisted anywhere to my knowledge.

As WVUskinsfan suggested google Jennifer Larson Lock Poker, then see where the top 3 results are from. Then try and find another article there that doesnt reference that same source.

Most journalisms relies on multiple sources to confirm something, all these articles have a singular source and that source has never once mentioned how he knows the other many people attacked on his site, again something you normally have to disclose in journalism.

I was being more sarcastic than curious, lol...i guess ya'all could be blacklisted at Merge. Don't really see why you'd care though; and come to think of it, they'd probably be delighted if 1200 players came back anyways

jamthe3 is offline  
Old 12-16-2012, 11:12 PM   #9
BuSTMeANuT
centurion
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 171
Re: Shane when will Misrepresentation of cashout times for Non U.S Players end.

Quote:
Originally Posted by imjustshane View Post
We arent blacklisted anywhere to my knowledge.

As WVUskinsfan suggested google Jennifer Larson Lock Poker, then see where the top 3 results are from. Then try and find another article there that doesnt reference that same source.

Most journalisms relies on multiple sources to confirm something, all these articles have a singular source and that source has never once mentioned how he knows the other many people attacked on his site, again something you normally have to disclose in journalism.
So it takes you two days to respond and you don't even address the OPs questions. How much do they pay you for the awesome job you do?
BuSTMeANuT is offline  
Old 12-17-2012, 03:05 AM   #10
c.tewell56
centurion
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Moneyville
Posts: 117
Re: Shane when will Misrepresentation of cashout times for Non U.S Players end.

OP, I am a US player who am currently waiting on my second cashout, which they promise 6-8 weeks..... well, I am on week nine now. I agree with you 100 percent. DO NOT LIE ABOUT IT, JUST BE HONEST SO WE KNOW! Here is the thing, writing a check and shipping it or wiring money to a money holder is quick and simple (I own a website. I know!) A check should take no more then 10 business days and wiring money should be two days, max. The issue here is obvious, they are a ponzi scheme like so many sites are that illegally operate in the US (full tilt anyone?). They arent giving you the money because they dont have it, plan and simple. When they do -- if they do, they will give it to you. I just suggest you keep more money out of your account then in.

And nothing against low stake players, but it is absolutely horrible when high stake players are treated like this. No customer support virtually and no certainty on when/if we will get out money.
c.tewell56 is offline  
Old 12-17-2012, 02:36 PM   #11
LegitimizeMyFries
journeyman
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 268
Re: Shane when will Misrepresentation of cashout times for Non U.S Players end.

Here's some more alarming news.
On a network like Merge, specifically, Hero Poker,
Which is seemingly on the verge of closing,
I request a cashout to skrill two days ago.
It processed already and is in my account.
Yet a seemingly well oiled machine like Lock, who isn't on the verge of closing, or having trouble, allegedly...
Can't process a transaction in less then the allotted time.
Merge's process says 7-14 days including weekend.
They at least honor their word.
Unlike you guys who apparently just have lieing embedded in your company culture.

You look worse everyday Shane, worse than the site you are repping.

Stop lieing to us and yourself, and instead of just using empty words
I'd love for you to show us or demonstrate in any way that people are getting there money in 10-14 bus. days.
They aren't.
Stop lieing.
LegitimizeMyFries is offline  
Old 12-17-2012, 06:07 PM   #12
andrew91
centurion
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 117
Re: Shane when will Misrepresentation of cashout times for Non U.S Players end.

I don't understand why it would take so long? Full tilt takes about an hour to withdraw to skrill.
andrew91 is offline  
Old 12-19-2012, 07:47 AM   #13
Platinium777
newbie
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 16
Re: Shane when will Misrepresentation of cashout times for Non U.S Players end.

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrew91 View Post
I don't understand why it would take so long? Full tilt takes about an hour to withdraw to skrill.
Yeah,i have played on betsafe/pokerstars too,skrill withdrawals took ~2hours lol Now i'm waiting @ lock for my 240$ skrill a MONTH and still nothing
Platinium777 is offline  
Old 12-19-2012, 08:43 AM   #14
39suited
But it was suited
 
39suited's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Teh Internetz (non US)
Posts: 7,763
Re: Shane when will Misrepresentation of cashout times for Non U.S Players end.

Quote:
Originally Posted by imjustshane View Post
Most journalisms relies on multiple sources to confirm something, all these articles have a singular source and that source has never once mentioned how he knows the other many people attacked on his site, again something you normally have to disclose in journalism.
Thanks for posting this, it lets me show another analogy: If all poker sites get Skrill cashouts processed within 1-3 business days max, why is Lock Poker taking weeks? Well okay, apart from Everleaf but they are broke. Do you guys by any chance have cashflow problems and why do other skins on your network with their own cashier (such as Intertops) get the job done in 1 day as well? Why does Lock seem to be the sole source for this delay?
39suited is offline  
Old 12-19-2012, 08:51 AM   #15
Mccormick
old hand
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 1,982
Re: Shane when will Misrepresentation of cashout times for Non U.S Players end.

Guess they have a different processor and it's completely impossible to use the same processor.. ;-)

if not that i'm sure he can fabricate another answer with no real content or explanation
Mccormick is offline  
Old 12-19-2012, 10:44 AM   #16
imjustshane
Lock Poker Representative
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 2,661
Re: Shane when will Misrepresentation of cashout times for Non U.S Players end.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 39suited View Post
Thanks for posting this, it lets me show another analogy: If all poker sites get Skrill cashouts processed within 1-3 business days max, why is Lock Poker taking weeks? Well okay, apart from Everleaf but they are broke. Do you guys by any chance have cashflow problems and why do other skins on your network with their own cashier (such as Intertops) get the job done in 1 day as well? Why does Lock seem to be the sole source for this delay?
Most players talk about PS and FT in this argument but there is a very important difference between them and us, they dont accept US players. Everything is much easier with processing when you dont accept US players. And the notion that ROW processing is completely unrelated to US processing for a company working in both markets is just wrong.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Mccormick View Post
Guess they have a different processor and it's completely impossible to use the same processor.. ;-)

if not that i'm sure he can fabricate another answer with no real content or explanation
This is 100% correct, as anyone who listened to or read the Chad Elie interview will be able to confirm.
imjustshane is offline  
Old 12-19-2012, 11:12 AM   #17
imjustshane
Lock Poker Representative
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 2,661
Re: Shane when will Misrepresentation of cashout times for Non U.S Players end.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TARBUCKS View Post
It never ceases to amaze me how Shane constantly runs into threads trying to downplay everyones complaints. Standard reply from him is give me your email/SN and i will chase that up for you. and as for this



What are you so afraid of that you have to threaten people against saying anything bad about lock poker?
You do realise that its my job to connect people here with the departments who can help them right? Im literally just a conduit for people to get in contact with department managers etc so they can solve their problems. I cant process actual cashouts or fix players rakeback like the 2 most recent problems, I just connect players having problems with the people who can help.

As for that term its been discussed several times already. It relates to fraud and defrauding, if it was applied as people continually claim there would be very few 2+2 members with Lock Poker accounts. It is neither intended or applied as people keep claiming it is. This forum is never censured, without people discussing our faults we will never be able to best fix them.
imjustshane is offline  
Old 12-19-2012, 11:20 AM   #18
jamthe3
banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 1,270
Re: Shane when will Misrepresentation of cashout times for Non U.S Players end.

Quote:
Originally Posted by imjustshane View Post
You do realise that its my job to connect people here with the departments who can help them right? Im literally just a conduit for people to get in contact with department managers etc so they can solve their problems. I cant process actual cashouts or fix players rakeback like the 2 most recent problems, I just connect players having problems with the people who can help.

As for that term its been discussed several times already. It relates to fraud and defrauding, if it was applied as people continually claim there would be very few 2+2 members with Lock Poker accounts. It is neither intended or applied as people keep claiming it is. This forum is never censured, without people discussing our faults we will never be able to best fix them.
Hey, btw, my rakeback got paid overnight. Thanks for the help, I appreciate it. Now, if you could just get my Netspend card reactivated.....

Cheers,
John
jamthe3 is offline  
Old 12-19-2012, 11:25 AM   #19
jamthe3
banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 1,270
Re: Shane when will Misrepresentation of cashout times for Non U.S Players end.

Yeah, it is a poor choice of wording there...'specially the part about "calling the cops"
jamthe3 is offline  
Old 12-19-2012, 01:46 PM   #20
imjustshane
Lock Poker Representative
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 2,661
Re: Shane when will Misrepresentation of cashout times for Non U.S Players end.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TARBUCKS View Post
So why hire customer service staff? Is that not what they are there for? You may just see yourself as a "conduit" for people here but you are looking more like a scapegoat everytime because of the blatant lies that you choose/are forced to make.




I am sorry but maybe they need to reword that then because no matter what context you try to put that under it looks like a blatant threat.
Because while most of our player base just contacts customer support, a forum based community like this prefers answers on their boards so its important to have someone here to keep track of things. As for the lies thats ridiculous, we give the most up-to-date information we have at the time, if a processor says a batch is processed and we tell that to the players only to find out it still hasnt processed we havent lied, we told you what we knew at the time and it changed. We dont control the entire process so a lot of our answers rely on what we are told.


As for the terms, Im sure if you pulled sentences out of most terms and services you will find some sentences that sound bad. That term relates to fraudulent activity, if you dont commit fraudulent activity you have nothing to worry about.
imjustshane is offline  
Old 12-19-2012, 02:29 PM   #21
imjustshane
Lock Poker Representative
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 2,661
Re: Shane when will Misrepresentation of cashout times for Non U.S Players end.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TARBUCKS View Post
LOL Are you ****ting me? Have you actually read and i mean READ the lock poker complaints threads? Most start off with the line "OK So after waiting xxx amount of MONTHS for my $$$ from LOCK poker i am making this thread" They then go on to explain how they have sent countless emails to your so called customer support (no replies). Countless emails/PM's/Skype to you (no replies) and have resorted to last straw tactics of having to start a thread

You claim to give up to date information but that's just it you don't! Lock poker is renowned at this stage for giving people the run around and not answering questions about withdrawals. Seriously Shane i am sure you are a nice honest standup guy who is doing his best and even going beyond the call of duty to help people (i wish to reiterate i do not blame you for the delays) but lock poker are making you look TERRIBLE and if (when?) lock fails there will be one scapegoat left to take the brunt of the hate.

Spoiler:
Money is a very powerful motivator, it makes these interactions very personal and rightfully so skew our views on things. When a singular player has a payment that is late they dont care if there have always been some delays in cashouts, they dont care that that the majority of cashouts still go out in time they just want their money. Its understandable but it does skew the perception.

Take a look at the outstanding cashouts thread, I think that thread is at about 20 players now. So 20 out of the 1,000's of cashouts were delayed by a large margin. The overall picture isnt that unhealthy, but on the individual level there are some cases that are.

So the real truth is that it isnt the majority of cashouts that have a problem, and for as long as I have been in this industry (nearly 8 years) there have always been times of slow cashouts, its just a fact of doing business in a difficult market place.

All we can do is always ensure all our players funds are secure and ensure that eventually every single player gets paid, which they do.


Now does repeating all this in here help much? Not really. If a player is waiting on a cashout and has bills to pay they dont care if this is completely normal and they will get their funds eventually, they especially dont want to hear that other people are getting their funds. All they want is their money, and this is a completely legitimate want.
imjustshane is offline  
Old 12-19-2012, 03:50 PM   #22
poguemahone1
journeyman
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 203
Re: Shane when will Misrepresentation of cashout times for Non U.S Players end.

Quote:
Originally Posted by imjustshane View Post
Most players talk about PS and FT in this argument but there is a very important difference between them and us, they dont accept US players. Everything is much easier with processing when you dont accept US players. And the notion that ROW processing is completely unrelated to US processing for a company working in both markets is just wrong.
No one has mentioned PS or FT when arguing that other poker sites are much better at cashouts, ROW and US than Lock.

We are talking about MOST of the other sites, many of which rival the player pool size as Lock. Some are even on the same network as Lock, but use their own cashier.

Shane, do a comparison of the Lock section here on 2+2 with all the other poker sites' sections and you will see that aside from Everleaf and paynorake, Lock is by far the worst in regards to cashout times.

Case in point: Reps from other sites, see post above, are now even coming here to show you it is YOU who are wrong about this.

If you discount the complaints here on 2+2, say they are nothing more than a small percentage of the overall picture, then why even have a presence here on 2+2? Why do other sites?

Sites see that 2+2 and other boards are a vital part of this industry. While it appears that other sites use this platform to actually inform it's player base and help the site to make improvements, it seems Lock merely uses it as a place to deflect responsibility for issues and place blame on everything else.

I understand that you just connect people to the appropriate team within your agency and relay information that is given to you, but after you have been told by hundreds of players that after giving you their information NOBODY got back with them, you should see that there is a serious problem in your company.

Last edited by poguemahone1; 12-19-2012 at 03:53 PM. Reason: posting above
poguemahone1 is offline  
Old 12-20-2012, 03:32 AM   #23
-DJM-
centurion
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 169
Re: Shane when will Misrepresentation of cashout times for Non U.S Players end.

Quote:
Originally Posted by imjustshane View Post
.

Take a look at the outstanding cashouts thread, I think that thread is at about 20 players now. So 20 out of the 1,000's of cashouts were delayed by a large margin. The overall picture isnt that unhealthy, but on the individual level there are some cases that are.
Shane this doesn't tell the whole story. These are just the cases that were posted on this forum. Do you really expect everyone to believe it is ~20 people out of 1000 cashouts? My guess is the number is much much higher and this doesn't even include ROW players waiting for Skrill payments.

Also when the WU becomes available again there will be 100's of more people requesting withdrawls. How does Lock plan to deal with this rush of cashouts? It seems moving forward we will continue to experience longer delays due to a new backlog of WU payments as well as finding a suitable processor to handle skrill payments. I hope I am wrong.
-DJM- is offline  
Old 12-20-2012, 11:58 AM   #24
poguemahone1
journeyman
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 203
Re: Shane when will Misrepresentation of cashout times for Non U.S Players end.

Quote:
Originally Posted by imjustshane View Post
Money is a very powerful motivator, it makes these interactions very personal and rightfully so skew our views on things. When a singular player has a payment that is late they dont care if there have always been some delays in cashouts, they dont care that that the majority of cashouts still go out in time they just want their money. Its understandable but it does skew the perception.

Take a look at the outstanding cashouts thread, I think that thread is at about 20 players now. So 20 out of the 1,000's of cashouts were delayed by a large margin. The overall picture isnt that unhealthy, but on the individual level there are some cases that are.
So the real truth is that it isnt the majority of cashouts that have a problem, and for as long as I have been in this industry (nearly 8 years) there have always been times of slow cashouts, its just a fact of doing business in a difficult market place.
1. Those roughly 20 players in that thread only represent about 10% of the players who complained on this site, most are in other threads and they didn't cross post to the thread you speak of.

2. If there were only a small percentage of cashouts that were delayed, then can you explain why not even one of them gets paid each day? If what you said were true, especially nearly a month after WU was taken down, then why would it take so long to clear this small percentage of delayed cashouts?

If what you were saying were true, Shane, then this small percentage of delayed cashouts would have been payed out by now, it's been weeks!
poguemahone1 is offline  
Old 12-20-2012, 12:01 PM   #25
jmurjeff
veteran
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: United States
Posts: 3,200
Re: Shane when will Misrepresentation of cashout times for Non U.S Players end.

Quote:
Originally Posted by poguemahone1 View Post
1. Those roughly 20 players in that thread only represent about 10% of the players who complained on this site, most are in other threads and they didn't cross post to the thread you speak of.

2. If there were only a small percentage of cashouts that were delayed, then can you explain why not even one of them gets paid each day? If what you said were true, especially nearly a month after WU was taken down, then why would it take so long to clear this small percentage of delayed cashouts?

If what you were saying were true, Shane, then this small percentage of delayed cashouts would have been payed out by now, it's been weeks!

I wonder how many people do not visit internet forums at all. They may make up a good portion of players as well.
jmurjeff is offline  

 
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:17 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimisation provided by DragonByte SEO v2.0.33 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2016 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copyright ę 2008-2010, Two Plus Two Interactive
 
Poker Players - Streaming Live Online