Two Plus Two Publishing LLC Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > Internet Poker > Internet Poker > Lock Poker

Notices

Lock Poker Support forum for LockPoker.com

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-04-2012, 05:30 AM   #1
centurion
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 102
Thumbs up Points Store Open!

VIP point store is open. Some cool stuff in there. Really like the direction lock poker is heading in.

While there are daily threads complaining about lock poker I will be the first to say that my experience with them has been very solid. Aside from some lag time on getting responses from customer service I can honestly say I have no complaints.

In this day and age of online poker if you are able to successfully deposit and w/d everything else is really a bonus. I hope they can keep this up and continue to grow.
holdemnuts is offline  
Old 07-04-2012, 05:48 AM   #2
grinder
 
Dr0n3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Chattanooga, TN
Posts: 658
Re: Points Store Open!

You realize everything in the store is priced well beyond the amount of $ you'd receive for exchanging the same amount of points. It's just there to look at.
Dr0n3 is offline  
Old 07-04-2012, 05:53 AM   #3
banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: university of kentucky
Posts: 638
Re: Points Store Open!

^ this..but now i can rock a lock tee shirt


innnn myyyy lockk tee....f that white t
tommytuffnutz is offline  
Old 07-04-2012, 01:02 PM   #4
enthusiast
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 99
Re: Points Store Open!

Quote:
Originally Posted by holdemnuts View Post
VIP point store is open. Some cool stuff in there. Really like the direction lock poker is heading in.

While there are daily threads complaining about lock poker I will be the first to say that my experience with them has been very solid. Aside from some lag time on getting responses from customer service I can honestly say I have no complaints.

In this day and age of online poker if you are able to successfully deposit and w/d everything else is really a bonus. I hope they can keep this up and continue to grow.
Riiight.
Tobayyy is offline  
Old 07-04-2012, 01:13 PM   #5
enthusiast
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 46
Re: Points Store Open!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr0n3 View Post
You realize everything in the store is priced well beyond the amount of $ you'd receive for exchanging the same amount of points. It's just there to look at.
Not exactly, you can save $20 on an xbox 360.. but idk if lock charges for shipping ... (like their $25 fee on requesting a check)
Wamboozler is offline  
Old 07-04-2012, 01:55 PM   #6
enthusiast
 
Agito's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 65
Re: Points Store Open!

can someone post some screenshots of the store? I wanna c the items
Agito is offline  
Old 07-05-2012, 09:59 AM   #7
enthusiast
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 86
Re: Points Store Open!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agito View Post
can someone post some screenshots of the store? I wanna c the items
ipads iphone and itouch plus some cameras ****ty shirts and 2 tourney books
collinz10 is offline  
Old 07-05-2012, 10:17 AM   #8
journeyman
 
Slim43's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 259
I think they ought to send us all a t shirt just for sticking it out with them during this difficult transition. I know it is just a t shirt but it would be a start toward positively promoting their site to loyal players. Just a thought...
Slim43 is offline  
Old 07-05-2012, 10:57 AM   #9
journeyman
 
PowerhausAA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Georgia
Posts: 268
Re: Points Store Open!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slim43 View Post
I think they ought to send us all a t shirt just for sticking it out with them during this difficult transition. I know it is just a t shirt but it would be a start toward positively promoting their site to loyal players. Just a thought...
screw the t-shirt how about new software? lol u know how much it would cost lock to send out tshirts to all their players..........for that kind of money just throw a Freeroll, but if ur paying close enough attention there are tons of tourneys right now with good overlay overall im happy that progress is being made as slow as it maybe.........there is certainly an effort and promises are being kept for the most part. also the incentives to play on this site now is ridiculous even if pokerstars or any other non US sites were available right now itd be hard for me to pass up on Lock.

above everything else we just need a cleaner/efficient software, which is leaps and bounds better than what it was on june 1st. (LOCK IF YOUR READING.......DO NOT GO OVERBOARD LIKE MERGE DID WITH THEIR SOFTWARE) hint.......refer to pokerstars and also the software feels heavy when u play at times, i chose stars in the beginning cuz full tilt's software felt a little heavy at times and im running 32gigs of memory system ect i dunno maybe its just me
PowerhausAA is offline  
Old 07-05-2012, 12:50 PM   #10
enthusiast
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 46
Re: Points Store Open!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerhausAA View Post
screw the t-shirt how about new software? lol u know how much it would cost lock to send out tshirts to all their players..........for that kind of money just throw a Freeroll, but if ur paying close enough attention there are tons of tourneys right now with good overlay overall im happy that progress is being made as slow as it maybe.........there is certainly an effort and promises are being kept for the most part. also the incentives to play on this site now is ridiculous even if pokerstars or any other non US sites were available right now itd be hard for me to pass up on Lock.

above everything else we just need a cleaner/efficient software, which is leaps and bounds better than what it was on june 1st. (LOCK IF YOUR READING.......DO NOT GO OVERBOARD LIKE MERGE DID WITH THEIR SOFTWARE) hint.......refer to pokerstars and also the software feels heavy when u play at times, i chose stars in the beginning cuz full tilt's software felt a little heavy at times and im running 32gigs of memory system ect i dunno maybe its just me
Agreed... Tourneys are so easy to run over right now...

Get in while the gettins good
Wamboozler is offline  
Old 07-05-2012, 01:31 PM   #11
journeyman
 
mirinmycards's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: NC
Posts: 263
Re: Points Store Open!

Cool to see it's up, but I'd rather take the cash and FR an MTT.

70FPP / $1, correct?

Now, if they could get a hook-up for discounted training books/vids from Daily Variance or something like that (even software such as PT3, HEM, or LeakB), then I'd be interested.
mirinmycards is offline  
Old 07-05-2012, 04:58 PM   #12
journeyman
 
PowerhausAA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Georgia
Posts: 268
Re: Points Store Open!

shane mentioned something about a lock version of hm2 ..........anybody hear about this?
PowerhausAA is offline  
Old 07-05-2012, 05:30 PM   #13
journeyman
 
Slim43's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 259
Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerhausAA View Post
screw the t-shirt how about new software? lol u know how much it would cost lock to send out tshirts to all their players..........for that kind of money just throw a Freeroll, but if ur paying close enough attention there are tons of tourneys right now with good overlay overall im happy that progress is being made as slow as it maybe.........there is certainly an effort and promises are being kept for the most part. also the incentives to play on this site now is ridiculous even if pokerstars or any other non US sites were available right now itd be hard for me to pass up on Lock.

above everything else we just need a cleaner/efficient software, which is leaps and bounds better than what it was on june 1st. (LOCK IF YOUR READING.......DO NOT GO OVERBOARD LIKE MERGE DID WITH THEIR SOFTWARE) hint.......refer to pokerstars and also the software feels heavy when u play at times, i chose stars in the beginning cuz full tilt's software felt a little heavy at times and im running 32gigs of memory system ect i dunno maybe its just me
It was just a thought... I agree software should be a priority. However, free rolls would be good too! I am more of a rec player so the software doesn't seem so bad to me since they fixed the issue with money disappearing after you left the table. That was kinda of scary. I am sure if was playing 20 tables like most of you the software would be more of an issue. I do miss the free rolls though.
Slim43 is offline  
Old 07-17-2012, 12:48 PM   #14
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
fredd-bird's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Kilograms
Posts: 17,831
Re: Points Store Open!

Has anyone ordered something from the store yet? And also received the item?
fredd-bird is offline  
Old 07-17-2012, 04:27 PM   #15
old hand
 
BlackFr1day's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: I am Americand I never give up
Posts: 1,484
Re: Points Store Open!

Having a tough time deciding if I want a Lock Poker shirt for 3500 points or $50 cash
BlackFr1day is offline  

 
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:17 AM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
Copyright 2008-2010, Two Plus Two Interactive